Project: Wonderland Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more male characters now xD

What, I don't get an invite?! -.-' gimme the rest of the day, and I'll find my stuff to make a CS

If I am assuming correctly, the Red Queen is open yes? If so I reserve her. Oh yea W.I.P. Also, couldn't find any red hearts so you get pink ones >_< AND the flowers are supposed to represent the White Queen's crown)
Queen.of.Hearts.600.322468.jpg

Collette Beauregard
Title~
The Red Queen -Hearts

Age~
Nineteen

Gender~
Female

Date of Birth~
January Tenth

Place of Birth~
The Country of Hearts

tumblr_mmg252f3pk1rgpyeqo1_250.png

Appearance~
Collette stands at a staggering height of 5'10, she has long, curly hair that can be described as the colour of pumpkins. She has light blue eyes that can resemble the jewel of lapis lazuli. Collette can almost always be found wearing a large, red crown and a flowing red cape. She wears a variety of white and red dressed alike, always with some sort of ruffle at the bottom. She carries around a scepter with a large, red ruby in the center. As if to express the colour red even more, she puts on red eyeshadow and dark red lipstick daily.

Personality~
Collette can be considered a better queen than her mother ever was, she cares for her subjects just as any queen should. The Red Queen can be kind and compassionate as well, but even so, she is still much like her mother, in many, many ways. She has no patience whatsoever, wanting things done right then and there. She is stubborn and sometimes a bit rude. Collette hates when people go against her, but even so, she refuses to resort to what her mother had done. She is very secretive as well as deceptive, meaning she can lie about nearly anything.

Skills/Talents/Hobbies~

Strengths~

Weaknesses~

History~
Collette is the first daughter of the previous Red Queen and the deceased Red King, whom had died suspiciously while she was in the womb. Throughout her childhood, Collette had been forced to stay hidden away in the Queen's castle, behind closed doors. Even though they lived in the same castle, Collette rarely ever saw her mother. She was given a designated area to stay and if she crossed.. off with her head. So at the young age of five, Collette knew to beware her mother and heed all her rules, no matter how bad they were.

Throughout her childhood years, Collette was not raised by her mother, but the servants that worked for her mother.

Voice~

Theme~
Sawasawa.full.1710344.jpg

Adelle Valentina
Title~
The White Queen -Diamonds

Age~
Twenty-two

Gender~
Female

Date of Birth~
December Seventh

Place of Birth~
The Country of Diamonds
tumblr_mrdr89OUZp1rm6jd7o1_500.png

Appearance~
Adelle stands at an average height of 5'6, she has long, straight hair that can normally be seen tied up into a delicate bun at the back oh her head or even braided down her back. Her hair can be described as snow, for it is fair and.. white. She has stormy, gray eyes that always seem to hold wisdom as well as kindness. Her skin tone is as white has her hair. Normally, Adelle can be seen wearing a crown that is encrusted with diamonds as well as having white roses decorating the top. She wears white dresses, capes, jackets, and shoes. Adelle would rather not wear makeup, but if she does, it is a light shade of lipstick, blush, and or eyeshadow. She has a slim body figure, which because so, she is often seen as graceful.

Personality~
Adelle is elegant and somewhat graceful, even though being a bit clumsy is not her fault. She is nearly everything a queen should be, kind, caring, sweet, compassionate, disciplined, smart and insightful. Adelle does not believe in harming another living being, either it be rodents to humans. She believes that everyone should live. Because so, she despises being rude and mean to others, but she will if she absolutely has to. Adelle is also very odd, often seen talking to rodents and animals as if they could actually understand her. Even though she can be odd, the White Queen is very loyal to her subjects and her closest friends. She is able to keep the most dreadful of secrets as well.

Skills/Talents/Hobbies~
The Bass-
At a very young age, Adelle was required to choose an instrument to play, thus, she chose the Bass. A large violin like instrument that when played a low and sound comes from it.

Reading-
How do you think she learned so much about Wonderland? Adelle spent most of her time as a teenager reading books about various topics, for example; The Red Kingdom.

Painting-
As a child, Adelle loved to paint. That love of paint grew into something more. As a queen, Adelle often enjoyed painting various sites found in her small country.

Using a sword-
As a teenager, Adelle took up the opportunity to learn how to use a sword. She thought if she were to become queen, she needed to learn how protect her country if she needed to.

Healing-
Adelle also learned how to bind up wounds and heal the human body (or non human). So for when she saw someone injured, she could help them.

Strengths~
-Using her sword
-Healing
-

Weaknesses~
-Children
-The Wounded
-Her Loyalty

History~
Adelle grew up in the castle that she currently resides in with both of her parents, whom were King and Queen of the Country of Diamonds. She had nearly everything she wanted, art supplies, music instruments, even exotic animals that she would keep as pets. When she turned the age of

Voice~

Theme~

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we still doing this?
Yesssss, i'm on a hiatus. If you need to talk to anyone my moderators are KitsyKitty and DoomyCakez

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Yesssss, i'm on a hiatus. If you need to talk to anyone my moderators are KitsyKitty and DoomyCakez
I check this constantly. <3 Unless I'm asleep. I normally answer within the hour.

So what's going on now?
We're waiting for particular characters to be finished. Depending upon who is open at the end of the three weeks we gave people to sign up, we might allow for people to make more characters. It really just depends upon what we have when signups are done. I believe we still need volunteers and another queen.

We're waiting for particular characters to be finished. Depending upon who is open at the end of the three weeks we gave people to sign up, we might allow for people to make more characters. It really just depends upon what we have when signups are done. I believe we still need volunteers and another queen.

So what's going on now?

We have all the queens, we need a king now. I think we also have all the volunteers as well. :3

We just need everyone else to finish their CS, also I think Wolfsin is dropping this rp soooo I'ma take the Kitty Cat <3

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
[spoili]I FNALLY FOUND THE PICTURE! I LITERALLY ALMOST CRIED UPON SEARCHING FOR IT.
tumblr_lfci0ntlQk1qd59wbo1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
Name: Marcia Marcel Harries
Title: The March Hare
DOB: March 1
POB: Wonderland, in the White Queen's castle delivered by Hatter and placed in his/her hat.

Appearance:
The March hare, much like her 'cute' looking animal form is a brunette haired girl, with many characteristics representing the brown European hare. She stands at 5"5, has round dark brown eyes, light brunette 'coffee' hair that's slightly curly, and her most notable trait--Rabbit features. Her fluffy brown, white edged cotton looking tail and her large dangly rabbit ears that seem to for some reason bend. She is fair skinned, with rosy pink cheeks and has deep dimples whenever smiling even just a tiny bit.

Despite having long ears, her rabbit ears actually look like that of a lop bunny's, giving her the annoying nicknames 'Loppy/loppie/ or lop(s)- which drives her insane in a bad way. Her now 'droopy ears' were because of the red queen upon fooling around to much about the outside of her castle. However they are very slowly recovering and trying to perk back up with the help of wearing the mad hatter's specially made hats meant to perk up her ears and hold them up from time to time. It's said that in March they bend down mid way, and the rest of the months other then March are 'lop ears' since she lost their perkiness.

She is always seen wearing her famous white button up shirt completed over by a fancy and fitted red vest with gray and black striped pants that stop around her knees and gray toned ankle boots. Her figure is quite skinny and fairly curvaceous and she is more known as having deceiving looks.. How? Because she seems pleasant, however she is 'madder' than a March hare yet possibly as insane as the hatter himself often hanging out and following him her whole life.

Personality:
The March hare has always been a strange rabbit unlike the 'white rabbit'. The word 'Rabbits' were meant for slaves, while 'hares' were meant for freedom, creatures who could roam freely. Marcia was always known to be an opposite of the white rabbit--Even if it meant the White queen 'owning' her instead of the white rabbit. She is the thrill seeking hare, the troublesome hare, the hare who hangs with the hatter, the hare whom was born with insanity. Both literally, with someone who was insane as well as already being insane. The March hare was always seeking adventure and amusement. Her blood made of pure adrenaline, everyone often said that she didn't need any drugs or concoctions, potions or medicine to get herself intoxicated, she 'gets drunk off of plain life and living' everyone would put it and she simply lives up to that motto.

While the white rabbit is cold, she is free spirited, laid back, and absolutely drowns in her own insanity full of laughter and twitchiness. Perhaps it is the fact that they were raised differently. White rabbit is the red queen's pet who is limited to her type of freedom and it's the white queen who owns March hare,Yet doesn't mind her freedom and rampant behavior nor the fact that originally she was supposed to live with her yet allowed the mad hatter to take he without hesitation. She behaves as if constantly nerve-wracked and completely delirious, but now this only happens in march (fun in other months, madder in March). Always often on the move, busy with the next new thing, the girl is also easily fascinated by the littlest of things with her hyped up behavior that is actually quite natural yet can also become bored quickly. She is normally seen running, skipping, capering from place to place, yelling things out, and throwing things randomly be it out of hysteria or angerness and no matter what happens everyone accepts her anyways. She is always excused, and in wonderland--It's always spring for her to be insane...Although that is until her birthday and the beginning of the 'march hare season' in which hares mate by 'boxing' or 'fighting', hence 'mad as a March hare' idiom. Her normal lazy stance has changed to a jittery, nervous tick following many years of a serious coffee addiction rather then tea. But since she is most often served tea, she tends to put A LOT of sugar.

It is said that at the start of January through February she will act differently. Being both more paranoid, frightened, trembly, foul mouthed, and impatient--Losing her 'let's have fun! Fun!' Behavior. But will hold it in only to end up shaking, and becoming jittery. However when it's her birthday to the end of March, she becomes much more crazier then usual and brash--even too playfully aggressive in some cases with others, however will also be quite clingy in order to control herself -yet in the end is much more jittery, twitchy, and stuttery-. It makes sense as in 'the real world' mating season for the European hare is January through March.

Skills/Talents/Hobbies:
{ T R A V E L I N G }
{ T E A & C O F F E E M A K I N G }
{ C O O K I N G }
{ T H R O W I N G T H I N G S }
{ C A R R Y I NG & D E L I V E R I N G M E S S A G E S}
*For the white queen

Strengths:
{ S P E E D & A G I L I T Y }
{ E S C A P O L O G Y }
{ H I D I N G }
*if she puts enough effort.

Weaknesses:
{X} Twitchiness
{X} Stuttering and slurring.
{X} All hell breaks loose on March
{X} March
{X} Feel her wrath if you remark about her ears or nickname her anything similar to 'Lop'.'Loppie' 'Loppy' 'Lop' 'Lops' etc. she hates being compared to a species like that.
{X} Rabbit Ears that now droop... Unless it's march they perk up midway.

History:
Marcia Marcel Harris' parents were two important people, Mariana and Cassius. Mariana, was a tan female with cream colored hair and 'bunny ears' rather then 'hare ears' that were smaller then a typical March hares. It was no surprise that she held rabbit-like traits such as rabbit ears that were a brown color with black edges and a tip as well as her fluffy cotton like tail that was also brown with big hazel eyes standing at 5"7 ft tall with a curvaceous and fit figure. She was the former March hare before her daughter Marcia--Then there was Cassius who was her lover. Cassius was a 6 ft tall and masculine man with brown hair and blonde highlights. He was fair skinned and also had light hazel eyes. Cassius was formerly known as the White Queen's finest 'champion' or knight in other words and his laid back behavior often surprised others while Mariana's behavior was foul and troublesome with her jittery insanity. More like she spoke more then she thinks.

These two met in the White Queen's kingdom of course, in her castle. Whenever there was no 'major duties' for Cassius , he was simply assigned to 'babysit' Mariana, as she caused the most trouble and was more adept at annoying the red queen. Nonetheless, White queen never minded her ways as deep down inside, Mariana was a good pet in a good way. After many times here and there from attempting to escape Cassius's hands he seemed to effortlessly keep Mariana in check hence, their relationship slowly started.

While they kept their relationship professional, at times a romantic interest would be hinted at whenever they were together and Infront of others or not. It wasn't long before these two became a working couple with two almost opposite personalities. Cassius, laid back and in some cases stern on duty, Mariana troublesome and insane wherever she goes but they worked it out perfectly. He simply needed fun on his shoulders, and she simply needed to slightly calm down the tiniest bit so she won't encounter any more 'near deaths'. It wasn't long after a while through their relationship that the two mutually wanted kids so they tried and in return would be having a girl whom would be unexpectedly born and delivered without skill.

Upon still having a few days left before Mariana's due date she and Cassius had decided to take a stroll around the white queens kingdom, Cassius having a day off of duty. Upon their stroll unexpectedly, Mariana's water broke to their surprise once they reached the garden behind the castle. They wouldn't have time to call or run to anyone however by chance the Hatter happened to be around in one of his tea partying places and noticed the situation. He knew the couple, he knew of their 'good news' of having a child, and upon seeing them together out of curiosity he checked on the couple only to see Mariana's water broken and Cassius trying to do something about it.

"Oh dear! Hahaha! No time to run for people--Come, Come! Sit her down at the tea party!" Beckoned the hatter with a grin as he began fretting about, however felt delighted all at once.
"Tea party!? There's no time hatter!" Cassius said taking the idea wrong.
Hatter suddenly pouted and sulked before Mariana spoke up in irritation."Just listen to him!" She yelled frustrated and hunched with Cassius hanging onto her arm and her fiancé with the help of hatter grabbed her and guided her to one of the tea tables, sitting her down on the seat at the end of the table where the hatter would sit. The male in his top hat seemed to frantically be thinking of what to do and to the couples surprise he adjusted her seat and decided to be the one to help deliver the child.

Though the hatter was both joyful and nervous, after a while he successfully managed to deliver the baby oddly enough. With no skill at all, he was just being careful and soon stayed by the couples side as he handed Mariana her child. It was. It was a baby girl as expected, healthy, and not very needy. She along with Cassius, had decided to name her 'Marcia Marcel Harries' and once the white queen found out about Marcia's unexpected birth that had just taken place she grinned at the hatter and the hare allowing them to decide where Marcia shall live at. And the parents simply chose both the white queens castle, and the mad hatter's mansion so that when Marcia got older she had two people to look up to and can experience two different lifestyles of elegance and 'tamd' insanity. Insanity from the 'white side' not the 'red side'.
~ ~ ~
As Marcia grew up she lived a happy childhood and befriended a fellow mad hatter. She traveled between the white kingdom and hatter territory with ease, and often was in an adventure with her mother, whom took little Marcia on her most daring and dangerous 'quests', including annoying the red queen.

Marcia took in two lifestyle habits, especially the hatter's own insanity traits. Though she could never be 'more insane' as him rather then she can only 'be as' insane as him. She enjoyed having tea parties with him on his side as well as his peculiar creations of his hats. While on the white queens side or 'cassius's side' she enjoyed the life of luxury when needed. Free luxury actually, and it wasn't long before she was assigned the role of March hare, ultimately kicking her mother out the spot since she was a 'retiring hare' no longer having enough youth to be insane. Nonetheless, it was best to start Marcia early so she can be a more memorable March hare a well and Marcia surely kept that as a goal and desire. To be remembered and forever the March hare.

-- Cassius and Mariana --

Misc:
{. V O I C E .}
Cara Delevingne | Singing

{. T H E M E .}

LATE TO REPLY, BUT YAY!~ SOMEONE MADE THE HARE <333 ; W ;

_angel_with_scabbed_wings__by_vivadiscordia.png

fNNwJ3c.png

Raven
The Raven
Age Unknown
Male

fNNwJ3c.png

Birth
Born at the beginning
POB: Wonderland

fNNwJ3c.png

Appearance

fNNwJ3c.png

Personality

fNNwJ3c.png

Skills/Talents/Hobbies

fNNwJ3c.png

Strengths

fNNwJ3c.png

Weaknesses

fNNwJ3c.png

History

fNNwJ3c.png

Misc​

Last edited:
Pixiv.Id.576249.full.756531.jpg

separator.png

Name: Korey
Title: The Cheshire Cat
separator.png

DOB: Unkown
separator.png

Appearance: Very feminine, platform heels, lace, bows, and fluff galore
separator.png

Personality:
separator.png

Skills/Talents/Hobbies:
separator.png

Strengths:
separator.png

Weaknesses:
separator.png

History:
separator.png

Misc:​

Last edited:
Fukuwa.full.323197.jpg

Name:
Title: The Cheshire Cat
DOB:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills/Talents/Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
History:
Misc:

The most famous picture often used for Cheshire XD also are there any more open spots?

The most famous picture often used for Cheshire XD also are there any more open spots?

I'm only using that one until I find another. And its that often used? I've never seen it before lmao

Yeah there are some open spots. Tweedle Dee and Dum, The King of Green in the country of Spades, Humpty Dumpty, The Witch/Hermit of the Western forest, the witch/hermit of the eastern forest, and I few others I believe.

Also the lion. I have to give up my spot :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.