Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
2wdue5z.jpg

Genres
Fandom, Fantasy, Sci-fi
Alice%208hbjbjhbjh_zpsurrlmokz.png

The Story
It's the year 4057 and our world has advanced significantly in technology, medicine, energy, and lifestyle. Dreams and ideas that seemed impossible have become a reality in the new age of science. We have begun to explore outside our solar system, establish livable bases or colonies on the moon and other planets, hover cars and plasma guns, teleportation, and other amazing feats have occurred world wide. New discoveries, new sciences, new everything. Everything is grander. The world you once knew is now gone.

Recently new advancements in the study of dimensional travel has come to light. The leading or head scientists of HartTech Inc. have begun advancements of the new science and creating technology centered around dimensional travel. After many months of working on the studies and technology, the media began making light of a proto-type interdimensional machine that can send an individual to different unknown plains of existence. Though HartTech Inc. has actively rejected all notions centered around this rumor stating that there is no such thing.

They Lied.

The head scientists James and Erin Hart have actually successfully drafted blue prints for a machine that will tear open a rift into the fabric of reality. Unfortunately, they have yet to actually get the contraption to work, and even if they did the rift would be to unstable for anyone to travel through. It was so frustrating. How could they stabilize it? It should be easy for them since it seemed to be only just a step beyond teleportation. It could be done if they worked hard enough. So they keep moving onward, striving to finally claim dimensional as a very real. They kept moving, unprepared for the evil lurking in their shadows. Unknown to the corporation, an evil terrorist organization known as simply ACE wanted to steal their blue prints and studies for themselves to gain control over the economy, and possibly the world.

They Succeeded.

It was Career Day. Parents all over the world were taking their children to work to spend time with them and show them how much they enjoyed their work. This was the same for both James and Erin who had brought their eight year old girl Alicia to work with them. They spent all day giving Alicia a tour of the labs, showing them how they tested their proto-types, the advertisement team, their co-workers, and everything else you'd find at HartTech. Of course, little Alicia was excited and loved everything her parents had shown her. Her parents were happy with her curiosity and interest in their profession. They had hopped their little girl would follow in their footsteps since she had the mind and capabilities to do so. Alicia spent all day learning about the corporation into the night. She was in the lounge watching the TV hologram, flipping stations out of boredom. She wanted to go home, because she was tired and had school the next day, but her parents had to stay late due to some mishap down in the lab. When the power suddenly cut out, and Alicia couldn't get the lights or Hologram to work again she left the room. Something just didn't feel right, and she quickly became frightened. Wanting her parents, Alicia made hast to the lab where her parents were working. When she found the lab in shambles from a ransacking, Alicia began to cautiously sneak around the building. Eventually she came across two strange people walking down the halls. She over heard something about the captives being held at the landing bay, and immediately went there to see if her parents were there. Nothing her parents had taught her prepared her for what was about to happen to the poor girl.

Her Parents Were Murdered.

Right before her eyes. The smell of blood filled her nostrils, and her head reeled. She had always been the faint of heart when it game to gore, and watching her parents heads split open and bleed out was enough to cause her to faint behind the large crates she had claimed as a hiding spot. Of course it wasn't a very good hiding spot since they did a sweep of the whole landing bay before finally departing. The intruders cleaned the area, making sure to leave not a trace behind, and began loading crates and bins full of gear, parts, papers, and blue-prints onto an A-9 Star-cruiser. When they came across Alicia's unconcious body, they revealed her to the head of the operation. Feeling pitiful for the young girl, the head decided to bring the girl along. Reasoning the notion with the idea that she could be of service when the time was right. After all is said and done, the organization ACE did a sweep of the young girls mind, erasing her old memories with new fake ones. Instead of being the daughter of the leading scientists of HartTech Inc. she was now the daughter of ACE's founder, CEO, and Head. She grew up on a lie, and brainwashed into volunteering for ACE's "Project: Wonderland".

Project: Wonderland.

It was unclear as to where exactly the Head of ACE heard of this strange realm known as Wonderland. Though he seemed determined to get there. Of course, the small group of "volunteers" were never given any details as to what exactly their mission was after they succesfully landed on the other plain of existence. They trained for years not knowing, until the day finally came for them to make the jump.

Important Notes
This story was inspired by an art project that I did with friends in the tenth grade, so I am very attached to it. We had a lot of fun coming up with the concept for our project, and I hope the idea is good enough to win you over. The story above is still a rough draft so there are probably some plot holes and such. This means I am search for players and moderators that are wiling to help me work on this further into a more solid story. I'm not sure which version of Alice I want to use; "Alice in Wonderland" or "Trough the Looking Class". Should the volunteers for the jump turn into the characters from the story or stay the same. Which characters from the story should be in this role-play. There is a lot that can be discussed and such. One thing for certain is that Alicia will eventually gain her real memories and start a revenge quest on ACE. Thanks for taking the time to view my interest check, and if you're interested send me a PM or leave a comment below!

1) I need a Co-Gm for this rp, and one that will actually do work.
2) Yes, I expect my players to have at least two characters.
3) No, not all of the Wonderland characters are playable.
4) Yes, a list will be provided in the Sign Up Thread.
5) This isn't going to be your typical Wonderland.
6) Yes, there will be deaths and dark themes.
7) I may or may not be making characters.
8) I need long term, dedicated players.
9) I expect two paragraph posts.
10) Iwaku's rules still apply.
11) Join and have fun!
12) That's all <3

Project: Wonderland
#84e2fa

Last edited:
Ohhh group plotting o v o.
FIRST POST, BAES!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
The hatter is mine. No touchy. *Clutches him in the corner and hisses at all who come near*
<3

As I said.

I SHALL BE THE WHITE RABBIT. ALREADY HAVE MY CHARACTER READY TO GO

I don't know what would be involved in the Co-GM position, but I would be interested in that. If it's already taken, just let me know. I love wonderland type RP's, and the only reason I'm not freaking out and making pterodactyl squeals is because it's late where I am. At the moment, I am going to bed but I would really love to put a reserve on the Cheshire Cat. (Small squeal inserted here)

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I don't know what would be involved in the Co-GM position, but I would be interested in that. If it's already taken, just let me know. I love wonderland type RP's, and the only reason I'm not freaking out and making pterodactyl squeals is because it's late where I am. At the moment, I am going to bed but I would really love to put a reserve on the Cheshire Cat. (Small squeal inserted here)
Omigosh! Finally a Go-Gm!! No, the position isn't taken. Is it alright if we shared skype credentials?

OK. Never mind on that other thread xD
Hahaha yeah! I guess I should have also stated that the thread was moved....for obvious reasons. Now all of us can work on plot ideas, but before we get around to that I am getting a website together where all the important info will go. It's like 12:11 am where I live though, and I have school tomorrow. Hence why it wont be up until later.

Reactions: Taichou
! Announcement !

Okay, so, I know everyone has been already claiming wonderland characters. I want to clarify that not all the wonderland characters are going to be up for grabs. The people that have been claiming these characters such as @Kitsy and @DoomyCakez are claiming them because they were players in the original role-play and had already made these characters. Please be patient while I work on the website.​

Ohhh.... I really want to do something with the Red Queen and or The White Queen.

*Whispers quietly* either caterpillar or march hare, whichever won't be a NPC.

Ohhh.... I really want to do something with the Red Queen and or The White Queen.
I apologize but the Red and White queen as well as the King of Clovers and the Queen of Spades are not playable characters.

*Whispers quietly* either caterpillar or march hare, whichever won't be a NPC.
Caterpillar is not a playable character. March I am not so sure about.

! Announcement !

DO NOT CLAIM OR ASK FOR WONDERLAND CHARACTERS UNTIL AFTER I HAVE THE WEBSITE UP.

Also, this rp will not be possible if we do not get volunteers from the human world.​

• Useful
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I'll volunteer for volunteer then.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I just want to reuse Melanie again ^^

Also posting this so I'm here...

Omigosh! Finally a Go-Gm!! No, the position isn't taken. Is it alright if we shared skype credentials?
Yay! And sure, although right now my skype is locked out. So I'll have to figure out the password before I can log in. I have kik, though. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.