Project: Wonderland [Need More Players!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! And sure, although right now my skype is locked out. So I'll have to figure out the password before I can log in. I have kik, though. Let me know.
I have Kik as well, but I am usually on skype. We can use Kik for now, that way we can talk while I am not at home. I will also link you the google docs that has all the secret stuff on it :3

I have Kik as well, but I am usually on skype. We can use Kik for now, that way we can talk while I am not at home. I will also link you the google docs that has all the secret stuff on it :3
Okay, cool. I'll PM you my kik.

O v O.

*is excited*

I haven't read Wonderland in years, and I've never opened Lookinglass, yet they have always intrigued me. I think the unique premise and impossibly odd scenarios and situations sound fun! I'm anxious to see what's on the table for roles. Consider me interested :)

Reactions: Esmeray
I am almost done with that website guys! ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Whispers quietly* either caterpillar or march hare, whichever won't be a NPC.
Caterpillar has already been claimed but I did put you down for the March hare.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't know what would be involved in the Co-GM position, but I would be interested in that. If it's already taken, just let me know. I love wonderland type RP's, and the only reason I'm not freaking out and making pterodactyl squeals is because it's late where I am. At the moment, I am going to bed but I would really love to put a reserve on the Cheshire Cat. (Small squeal inserted here)
You have been put down as the Cheshire cat.

Hi there. If it's okay, I'd like to be a volunteer. It seems like all the good wonderlander parts are taken though... I'll look into it more later.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Hi there. If it's okay, I'd like to be a volunteer. It seems like all the good wonderlander parts are taken though... I'll look into it more later.

Volunteers are good though, and the story won't be possible with out them so I'm glad you are going to be one.

Volunteers are good though, and the story won't be possible with out them so I'm glad you are going to be one.
Yes, but the second rule says all players need at least two characters.

Yes, but the second rule says all players need at least two characters.
For now I'm sticking by that, but there have been a few people that have been complaining to me about that rule because they cant support two characters ontop of all their other role-plays. xD

For now I'm sticking by that, but there have been a few people that have been complaining to me about that rule because they cant support two characters ontop of all their other role-plays. xD

O w O

My problem is that I don't want to have 2 volunteer characters, but there's not a lot of characters that I can think of in Wonderland that I'd want to play. I mean, I could do the Jabberwock, but what would I be able to do with that.

SO I AM GOING TO PUT UP THE WEBSITE EVERYONE.

the website that I am going to be sharing with you is incomplete, but I'm to eager to keep it to myself.
Make sure you check the site often for any changes that I may have made. ^^

Project: Wonderland

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.