Project: Veronica Virus

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by NeonMasterz, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F.B.I Notes
    Top Secret
    For your eyes only

Project: Veronica Virus

Summary
    -----------------
    A 7 year old girl by the name of V, is infected by a virus that was originally meant to be a bio-weapon for our soldiers to be super-soldiers is inside her and is in her blood stream. Though this virus isn't contagious, it IS a very deadly parasite that may give her supernatural abilities, but it eats away the cardiovascular system and then repairing the veins with it's own residue. This girl could be dead in a week. But the worst part is that when it gets to the heart, it 100% controls her. This is a serious matter that needs to be taken care of immediately! Her picture is at the bottom.

Plan
    --------------
    Our idea is that to get a group of teenagers to help us get that virus out of her. Since she will get scared if we show up, we'll give these kids the equipment to take the virus out. The equiptment is a suction-cup based needle that will suck the virus out of her. But theres only one and there might be 3 in there. If we make 2 more, it would take too long and she would be already the worlds end.

I hope you will help us with this project.
    ~ Head of F.B.I.'s supernatrual department

[​IMG]
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Rules
    1. No Killing Other Characters
    2. Sexual Situations Allowed Only. No Acual Sex/Nudity!
    3. Violence is Allowed {R}, but don't make it Graphic! Blood is allowed.
    4. Ask me if you want a non-human character.
    5. Have Fun!

:bsmile:Character Sheets :bsmile:
    Name
    Age (13-18)
    Anime Picture
    Description
    #1 Biggest Fear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.