Nightwing

Defender of Blüdhavën and Leader of Teen Titans
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Romance, Fan fiction
I will see over this project as the GM i will give your characters some slight hints through PMing your characters a hint or sentence to go off of in their next post.

In the year 2438 the world has advanced in several ways. Our universes have now combined to make a super universe. There are now seven worlds for you to live on and coexist with alien organisms. Now your characters are going to all be part of a unit in the main world of Dansicar the epitome of all coexisting creatures. This unit was designed to protect and serve each quadrant of the universe. Project Splice was made by splicing DNA between two species to adapt to each worlds required crime fighting defenses.

World 1: Dansicar- A planet of peace, mostly, due to the grouping of advanced civilizations, many fights break out and we have created a unit, the ALPHAS. ALPHAS abilities consist of having wolf like agility and cat like eyesight along with the always landing on your feet included, and the super sense of smell.
You will have white skin, pointed ears , two stripes on your cheeks of any color of your choice. Your required gear will be a badge either around your neck or in your pocket. Guns and any weapon of your choice.

The other worlds will be created by you and approved by me before you can post them into the roleplay. I wish everyone a beautiful rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.