Project Rein - OOC

I'd love to but I haven't played in a VERY long time, because my laptop isn't capable of running it to a standard that makes it playable, unfortunately =/ and I can't afford even a half-decent gaming PC.

Thankya Charlie

And
D: nu C&C :c

I'd like to get a decent PC, but considering I've just bought a brand-spanking new car (woo XD) I'm going to be quite skint for quite a long time haha.

If anything changes and I manage to start PC gaming again, I'll [*] let you know =P

* try and remember to

You gotz skype? We could talk about strategies, and Tiberium Essence >:DD

Gotta love Tib Essence, mmmm, me and ma juggernauts, blowin up everything. xD

Okay, so the basic plan for AX-200's Rebel Organization is simple.
A) Collect metals, fossil fuels, electricity, mechanics and better electronics. Electricity is always being gained through solar panels and their large batteries, electronics from dead cyborgs and from their own processing lines, mechanics are being trained, and they are currently sending out Scavengers out to find old fuel reserves. Metals are being taken from old buildings and factories, as well as dead cyborgs.
B) Begin building long-range artillery walkers so that they may fire heavy weaponry at the capital of the city, and soften it up for an invasion.
C) Move the Juggernauts into position, and recruit soldiers from neighboring sectors and districts to get ready
D) Send in elite soldiers to mark out targets. Should this fail, general bombarding of the entire City Centre will commence
E) Launch long-range artillery strikes
D) Move in with soldiers when they run out of ammo, are destroyed, or have ceased fire.

This plan is pretty much everything.

Juggernaut:
http://images.wikia.com/cnc/images/archive/7/70/20100915024021!Juggernaut_CC3-KW_DevRend1.jpg

Umm not so sure about the extent of technology within the posts aha.. umm.. its just all of the technology and stuff belongs to the capital.. so mayne just choose one of the things you've decided on please? And make sure it takes quite some time to create.. in terms of attacking the capital it'll be lead a long time in at some point, but I don't ever want the rebels to win in a fight with vinea.. so it'd be a failing process, but I can see its potential. Don't mind it taking down numbers a considerable about and meaning it will take a while to rebuild their corporation but yeah, never totally take it down. Bare in mind too when an attack comes, they'll rebuild bigger and bettet, with more forces etc.. And don't attack till its spoken about on here :) x

Oh I know. See, these guys were ex-factory workers, mechanics, the get-your-hands-dirty type of work. Some of them came FROM the old government, and many were like Stryker, former scavengers that know how to build stuff.

As to the Juggernauts, yea, gonna take a good long while to build. Most of their weaponry IS outdated btw, a Cyborg's weapons are more advanced. However, the humans are using tactics, and superior vantage points.

It'd take a couple hits from a cyborg to kill one of these rebels, but it'd take an MG to gun down a couple.

Yeah but the tanks and that is a little much for things that can only get small hand items occasionally delivered aha.. a make-shift car/something would be plausible but I literally mean it wouldnt do brilliant damage and would take a good shooting before it pierced the electronics and armour of a borg. X

I was hoping for a oldy-guns-and-stuff versus new-and-shiny-advanced.

but now it's just plain impossible to get anywhere near to winning. After all, if all there is is defeat after defeat, and not any ground gained, then people are going to start thinking that they'll never win, and that'll lead to a moral decrease, which would lead to districts just going into hiding with absolutely zero effort to do anything, other than get out of the city.

hm.
maybe I'll do just that, get stuff outta the city.

that'll work.

Reactions: Charlie
My characters are so civilian it hurts

Perhaps they'll be a winning at some point but very far on, and it won't be completely destroyed it would rise up again. I'm trying to keep this going for as long as I can aha - so if the government were to just be defeated, and die.. it wouldn't hold much purpose anymore, you see? x

D: Someone replyy? :3 [MENTION=236]Hedonist Redd[/MENTION] will you be posting soon? :3 x

Name: Danner
Race: Human
District: District AX-438
Personality: Good man,with passion to shoot
Background:He was born in captial of the district,at age of 16 he went to train for special ops where he became commander.
Appearance:
Danner.jpg

Name: Danner
Race: Human
District: District AX-438
Personality: Good man,with passion to shoot
Background:He was born in captial of the district,at age of 16 he went to train for special ops where he became commander.
Appearance:
Danner.jpg

Hi, can you please go into more detail with your characters background? Also districts don't have capitals - they're like neighbourhoods :) The capital is the Cyborg, Project Rein, central.

Name: HK-666/ L.E.G.I.O.N

Race: Cyborg

District: City Centre

Personality: Stoic, loyal, and obedient; LEGION understands all things though consensus and logic. Should he see a logical reason to rebel against his manufacturers, he will. However with his mind of organic birth, his ability to comprehend moral understanding to humanity and cause may be problematic.

Background: LEGION numbers as the first, and only, successfully tank-bred human introduced through Project Rein. His genes were engineered specifically to the ideal super-human soldier, and conditioned early to bring his combat efficiency to a level only true synthetics can perform. By the age of fourteen he'd reached ideal status to undergo physical augmentation. His surgery was of secret production under a classified file named "Hades". His name derived from his ability to maintain multiple platforms in one body. His body now compiled of multiple software modules leaving only 97.2% of his body as synthetic. The remaining 2.8% is his brain which retains the human instinct to learn, influence, and apprehend free will.

The six hundred and sixty-sixth platform created in Project Rein, LEGION remains an acting captain of his own squad; Fire-team Reaper.

Appearance: 7'9 with black short hair, light-brown skin with hazel eyes, sporting a swimmer's build.
8445208007_3a38ea064e_o.jpg

Reactions: Charlie