1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
640px-H4-UNSCInfinity-Starship-Side.png

"Just because there's a relative peace in the Milky Way does not mean we can be lax in our duty. We must always be ready for war."
The year is 2598, and with the dawn of the 27th Century overhead, the Office of Naval Intelligence is given the green light to launch its most ambitious supersoldier project to date- Project PERSEUS. Orphans taken at a young age and trained every day like the legendary SPARTAN-IIs of old, seeking to tap into humanity's desire for survival and temper it into the ultimate weapon. The augmentations are unique, and they lean just as much on the past as they do the future. They fight harder, faster, and stronger than those who came before for the protection of Earth and its allies.

But why a new breed? Some claim top commanders were increasingly dissapointed by the seemingly stagnant SPARTAN-IV Corps. Others say the United Nations Space Command (or UNSC) has grown paranoid that new rebellions may be mounting in the Outer Colonies. A few claims came to be that it was a project to finally elimate those aliens who still worshiped Forerunner technology. Even then, there are some who believe ONI is simply making them because they can.

The true reason? No one- not even these new supersoldiers themselves- knows, with the exception of a select few.

In 2613, the SPARTAN-Vs are reporting for duty.

Thank you for your interest! There are a few things to know:
  • I am seeking to have eight slots (myself included) for this RP.
  • There will be a Discord OOC in addition to Iwaku.
  • There will a courtesy posting system, with a preferred posting period of one post per person per week.
  • While this does have a definitive storyline, it is anticipated that it will be just as much character-driven, and the story beats will adapt to reflect that.
  • Players will not be restricted to playing SPARTAN-Vs, as SPARTAN-IVs, marines, and other humans will be available! Alien species will likely be handled as NPCs.
Please leave a comment or send a PM if interested!

I'd like to try a human Pelican dropship (or equivalent air/spacecraft) pilot. Assuming that's a role you'd want to fill?

Yeah I'll make the old man still.

I'd like to try a human Pelican dropship (or equivalent air/spacecraft) pilot. Assuming that's a role you'd want to fill?
That could be easily set up- you character would likely be attached to the SPARTAN and ODST unit in play, if you don't want to make a SPARTAN pilot that we have an allocation for.

Oh, you plan on having a designated Spartan pilot as well? Hmm... I'm not sure about that then, as my human would get outclassed & ranked. Maybe another vehicle pilot then, one without a Spartan equivalent?

Oh, you plan on having a designated Spartan pilot as well? Hmm... I'm not sure about that then, as my human would get outclassed & ranked. Maybe another vehicle pilot then, one without a Spartan equivalent?
I believe I misspoke- there is room for a SPARTAN to be a pilot, but there isn't necessarily one.

Reactions: Bone2pick
Excellent. I'll dream up my character while we wait for more interest.

Okay, okay, I'm here.

Let's do this.

Hello, would we ask for what skillsets are available for the SPARTANs? Or just make a profile/character sheet?

If you're still looking I'd be down to hop on this train.

well darn, this looks cool but I know nothing about Halo

An avid fan of Halo since I was 3 years old (2003/04) and this touched my interest. Any more SPARTAN positions open?

Message ace, he will know

Needing to branch out my RP's and I have a ton of interest in this. Bookmarking with this post and please let me know if a spot opens up :)