2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science-Fiction, Science-Fantasy, Magical Girl, Mystery, Slice of Life,
There is a massive crowd before you. Various people from all corners of the galaxy are gathered here and you can feel the tension in the atmosphere. Everyone, you included, is waiting with baited breath. All eyes are fixed on the podium before you. Fortunately, it is not long before an old, distinguished man takes the stage.

leader-jpg.136183

"Liberty Station!" he announces, his voice carrying through the entire venue. It is filled with strength and hope. "Soon, our dreams will be realised. After more than forty years of waiting, we will finally challenge the Great Four!" As he says this, the crowd erupts into a roaring cheer. You feel your throat grow sore as you repeat the name of Liberty Station for minutes without an end. Years upon years of frustration are finally let loose as voices all but thunder in your ear. Even the man on the stage is astonished by the response; an indeterminate amount of time passes before the frenzy dies down. You look beside yourself and see faces that match your determination.

Fires of righteous anger well up in you as the speaker paints pictures of a brighter future. One where the North no longer turns people into emotionless machines. One where the South does not burn witches. One where the West acknowledges the individual. And one where the East is not ruled by money. Truly, this is a glorious vision that you would gladly give your life for and when the speaker finishes, you roar the words of freedom once again. The days of the great powers are truly numbered.

Welcome to the interest check for Project Liberation! If you are looking for a science-fantasy roleplay that centers around powerful individuals fighting a war against the entire galaxy, you have come to the right place. In more detail, I aim to create a story of people confronting nigh-insurmountable odds as well as the choices they have to make in service of what they see as a greater goal. A slight introspective theme is to be expected of this roleplay along with some moments that will hopefully make both characters and players think. The tone is intended to be ultimately hopeful, but that does not mean I will spare you from the horrors of war. So in short, if you like:
  1. Powerful characters
  2. A good story
  3. Thoughtful moments
  4. Terrifying moments
  5. Hope
  6. Challenge
Project Liberation is the place for you. Feel free to leave a message here or in my inbox if you are interested![/hr]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: SODANK and Izurich
As I said on discord, looks interesting to me.

Playing as the Chosen Ones, Main characters? But of course, I am interested~!

Ooooo, yeaaah. Color me interested. ^^

Oh, @Lstorm do you have any particular preferences to faceclaim types? Must be portrait or can use artworks (anime/comic/webcomic/renaissance-era-paintings)?

Oh boy! Intergalactic war for peace where relationships will be made, characters will die, and tears will be shed all in the hope of freedom! Consider me intrested!

Character pictures can range from anything to realistic to anime; just keep it tasteful and semi-realistic and we should be all right. As for the roleplay itself, the OOC should be up in a couple of days at most. Thank you all for your interest, I will make sure to tag you all in the OOC and inform you here. I am looking forward to your characters!

There's always one person who does it...

I doubt I'd have the time to keep up with another RP, so yeah, this is probably a hollow sort of admission of interest. However, I do like the varied sort of set-up on different character archetypes. Though many are debatably human anymore, at best.

Knowing me, I'd end up playing someone's giant starship waifu and be the flagship upon which the party travels, or...something equally weird. Which seems to be the entire point, so my hat's off to you.

Reactions: Izurich
Hello! Even if you do not end up making a character, the interest is much appreciated. The character archetype you described is very much possible, so if you do end up having time, you would be more than welcome to join.

Yeah. It does seem like fun. Hopefully giant starship Titans have ways to actually interact with humans on a more direct level, though. I can also see the downside working well in a way similar to how Chise ended up suffering in Saikano. Well, that or like Clarity for Alchemical Exalted. Think less human, more "machine".