Project InHuman (Testing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiresias

Original poster
It's the year 3021. Crime rates have risen over 80% across the globe. Global leaders are at their wits end to solve the problem. Someone propose an idea that'll lower the rate. It was a middle age scientist that had his license revoked for being caught doing inhumane research. At this point and time, the world leaders were willing to anything that will lower the crime rate to about 12%. The revoked scientist was pleased and requested that his studies will take place in his mother land (America).

He chosen an abandon hospital to do his research. The scientist went to a local prison and ask for any volunteers. Many had volunteer, and many didn't know what lies ahead. The prisoners were use as test subjects to become the ultimate weapon against the thrill seeking criminals. There was failures upon failures. Almost all the participates had died during the experiments. The government saw what the scientist's study and label it inhumane, but they let him continue his research.

Upon years of failure, the inhumane scientist finally had succeeded. The newly made life form was monochrome man. It had superhuman strength and sharp reflexes. There was still some problems but it was nevertheless successful. The global leaders were impress and label the experiment Project InHuman. Project InHuman indeed lower the crime rate for a two years. Project InHuman was spread all over the world to get rid of the criminals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Everybody!

What you just read is where the story is taking place. This is my first, actual role play set up. Like every other roleplay, there are some rules:
  1. No godmoding. What's the point of having fun if your character(s) are better than everybody's else?
  2. You can have up to 3 characters. I'm used to doing more than one character (from real life role playing with my sister) so I don't mind using more than 1. If you're not used to using more than one, than that's ok. No need to push yourself.
  3. No stalking, raping, killing of the characters other people have made. You must ask the creator of that character for permission first if you want to kill somebody; just do it on the OOC thread.
  4. Let's keep it pg 13. This isn't an adult role play.
  5. If you are no longer interested, please let me know. I'll remove you from the list and let everybody in the role play to know that you're no longer interested.
  6. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's may be up to three different roles in this role play. Here are the general ones:

Projects
Name:
Ability and where it came from:
Appearance (you can describe it if you don't want to use a picture):
Level of Education:

Scientist
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

Opposing emenies
Name:
Appearance:
Types of crimes they did:​

Everyone may post and please give me feedback on what you guys think should be add/removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.