Project Icarus: Aces High OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Wumbo, I think you might have missed a fine detail or two in the starting post.

Alright, finally got my post up, do feel free to yell at me if i missed something.

@Captain Wumbo More of just the timings of everything. The first post is happening minutes before the designated time, and the REFIRE wouldn't have it's navigation broadcasting turned on anymore, he would have no way of knowing it was right there, so if he did proceed to the coordinates, he would smack face-first into it... Not exactly a thing to shrug off. Though it would have had it just turned on as the time went to 0300.

Edit: It's nothing to do with anything specifically posted, but I'm tempted to remove the non-standard equipment category as I'm just having to sort through proposals which really don't add anything for most people's CS's and I'm afraid is taking away too much time from actually trying to make a character. Granted there are people trying to propose stuff, but it's never anything I feel can be viably balanced with a benefit/downside or to do anything but negate rather than create RP in certain ways.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Captain Wumbo More of just the timings of everything. The first post is happening minutes before the designated time, and the REFIRE wouldn't have it's navigation broadcasting turned on anymore, he would have no way of knowing it was right there, so if he did proceed to the coordinates, he would smack face-first into it... Not exactly a thing to shrug off. Though it would have had it just turned on as the time went to 0300.

Edit: It's nothing to do with anything specifically posted, but I'm tempted to remove the non-standard equipment category as I'm just having to sort through proposals which really don't add anything for most people's CS's and I'm afraid is taking away too much time from actually trying to make a character. Granted there are people trying to propose stuff, but it's never anything I feel can be viably balanced with a benefit/downside or to do anything but negate rather than create RP in certain ways.

Oh, alright I'll fix that, thanks.

Gah, I feel like I should have made the timings a bit clearer on everything, I'll try to clear up exactly what time it is in my post.

I stopped doing real life stuff, I will have a post TODAY.

I plan on making my post after a few people have already made theirs.

So I might not have hit post on my original reply...

Alright, sorry to hear that.

I don't know what to do for a post @.@ I keep only writing up one paragraph.

What are you stuck on?

Just...what I should be doing before being told to enter the Hangar on the R.E.F.I.R.E without seeming like I'm copying everyone else just randomly drifting through space because of the coordinates @.@

>.< I'm afraid that might be just about it for now though. The intro is a little stiff for now on what you can actually do, but I plan on letting it open up soon after. Just have to get everything established.

Is anyone still interested?

Yes! I completely forgot about this rp to be honest. Hopefully I will have a post when I get home

Alright, hopefully I hear from others too then.

Status
Not open for further replies.