Project Icarus: Aces High OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first page

I have a question: Can i make a None mech and make a Giant Air Fortres? Or it MUST be a mech

You might want to read page 1 to 3 in this OOC thread. Atlas and Titan mechs are preferred.

and i forgot to watch the thread again -_-...sorry
Ok will have one mech up soon ^^

(This is a WIP sorry but i will finish it wen im awake as its 4 in the morning here)

Begin Transmission of Markov Solotov eval.doc▉
Name
Andrei Markov "Akula"
Date of Birth
March 9th,2472
Birth Place
Yekaterinburg/Russia
Picture
mecha_pilot_by_meganerid-d4i5iqz.jpg

Hair Color
Jet Black
Eye color▉
Deep Green
Personality
Akula is silent man and most of the time dosent say a word,as he uses his silent to his advantage keeping things secreat and aswell Intimidating,some say he is mute,he is aswell serius and dosent take anything like a joke,he rarely shows happines but wen it dose he cant stop for some time,Mark is prone to Mood swing and aswell has some problems with his temper,But inside he is kinda nice and very loyal,he just dosent show it.

Akula has been shown to be hostiel towards people and this more in Combat,his personality effects his way of combat as he leans to a More fears pattern Giving him the callsing "Akula" for his Violent personality in most situations.
History
(WIP)
Academy Performance
Pass with mostly A,s
But there were some B,s
Notes

STATISTICAL RATINGS
Piloting Skill
Perception
Willpower
Charisma

[[(MECHANIZED EXPLORATION AND COMBAT HARDSUIT ASSEMBLY CONFIGURATION)]]
Compleat...
BipedPulverizer.jpg

Design concept....Loding....Compleat
This Prototype Bipedal Mecha Nicknamed "Pulverizer"is a CQC tyoe mecha, its Unique being one of the Unites made for Only Close combat as it dose not have any range wepon but its blades,The mecha is coverd in multiple Air Intakes Making it less prone to Over heat as its slender like body is thin and weak.Built aswell to have no problem in space and its feet are platen having powerfull magnetic currents so its abble to stand on Ships and not Drift away.Asswell Havint multiple Thruster,s on its back for speed.
Callsign
Akula
(Stands for shark)

Mecha Class
Atlas Class
Weaponry
2x MK.2 Plasmanite Arm Blade
[Power Usage 5]
[Offline 2 AP]
[Online 5 AP]
(Pic above)
Theas Dual Hand Blades are made of a Thin diamond edge and Reanforce Thunghsten Body,as wen Off they dont have there blue glow but are still sharp and used as a wepon,wen On the blades Over heat at Plasma levels and light up Blue as the can Cut Through metal with Little forze.

They have a Drawback:If left on for to long the blades would Over heat and Shutdown as they requier Cooling and would be unable to use untile they are coold down.

Reactor
Bushido Reactor [0 Power left]
Armore
2 Armore Unite
Speed
16 Speed Unite
[1- Armore]

Non-standard modifications
(In Progres)

Recommendation for Icarus Project: YES:[✔] NO:[_] WITH RESERVATIONS: [_]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here and ready.

Hmm, anyone know what happened to BoB?

Well, BoB was last seen yesterday. Perhaps she forgot about us D:

I'll fire off a PM and see what happens folks. Stand by, if you would all be so kind?

Hasn't been that long lol. Just be a little patient, I talk to bob somewhat often.

In other news I am sorry to say I will not be joining this after all. I've got too much on my plate already.

Hasn't been that long lol. Just be a little patient, I talk to bob somewhat often.

In other news I am sorry to say I will not be joining this after all. I've got too much on my plate already.
Well, you shall be missed, and have fun in your travels then!

Status
Not open for further replies.