Project Icarus: Aces High OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I would just like to know, what is base speed? I did not see it in CS.

Edit: I'm sorry everyone, I'm stupid, ignore my question.
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright folks, I got my CS updated with a new Mecha, taking into light we only need one Gaia class. So I am going to pilot our only Titan class so far then xD

Reactions: Captain Wumbo
I still want to be a part of this, C.S is basically finished, still need to figure out my modifications
Begin Transmission of [(D. Dornstein)eval.doc)]
Name:Drake Dornstein
Date of Birth:October 5th, 2477
Birth Place: San Jose, California
Appearance
Hair Color: Silverish-white
Personality:He's a lover of technology and combat. In the lab he finds thrill and passion in experimenting with different kinds of technological wonders, mostly those of a mechanical persuasion. He spends a majority of his time in the lab, surrounded by machines, and his social skills show this as he says whats on his mind, has no clue about personal space, tact, or sarcasm are or how to detect them. Among others, he appears fairly relaxed, almost distant and unattached, unless you bring up technology, then you have him hooked and acting like he's ingested ten gallons of pure sugar.
History: Drake was the son of a failing inventor and mechanic, a man who could barely make ends meet and had long given up on his dreams. But the minute that Drake picked up his irst powerdrill, he was hooked, constantly surrounding himself with machinery and technology, taking them apart and putting them back to together again. His parents, while glad to see their son taking up the family business and more(his father being able to fulfill his dream through his son) they worried about how distant and cold he seemed to everything, even them. He didn't talk or play with other kids, he said nothing at dinner time, he just shut himself in his own little world.

But his world was place full of inspiration, in which he could build and be whatever and whoever he wanted. He began to make miniature mechs when he was 10, and continued on from their. Due to his laser focus on Piloting and engineering, he is technically the perfect canidate for a mech pilot, however, his lack of social skills may make him a problem when put on a team.
Academy Performance:Due to his intellect he always got very high marks on most of his academic classes, and he was welll above average in the physical side of things as well. But when it came to social interactions with his classmates, he usually drew ire due to his lack of tact, habit of always speaking his mind without thinking, and generally being very anti-social. Any group activities he was put in usually ended up as two projects, his and his teams.
Notes:(Optional)
STATISTICAL RATINGS (You have 10 points to spend initially, stats may be lowered or raised in the RP after events, when instructed. You can have a stat of 0.)
Piloting Skill: 4
Perception:3
Willpower: 3
Charisma: 0
MECHANIZED EXPLORATION AND COMBAT HARDSUIT ASSEMBLY CONFIGURATION
robot%20mech%20mecha%20armored%20core%201900x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_95.jpg

Design concept:A basic frontline mech, with a few modifications by Drake to make it more to his liking.
Mecha Class:Titan
Weaponry:Projectile Assault Weaponry, A secondary melee weapon(any ideas?), Dedicated Missile Launcher(Body Mounted)
Reactor:Hentsu Reactor[4]
Armor:7
Speed:6
Non-standard modifications:N/A

Recommendation for Icarus Project: YES:[✔] NO:[_] WITH RESERVATIONS: [✔]

Anya's surprised. She didn't expect Gerard to be the sort of guy who'd have stickers on his MECHA.

...But they're stickers she can get behind.

Alrighty folks, working on the new Mecha for my CS now, do make our friendly Refire Gaia class feel all warm and welcome, yea?

I'm going to miss the claws, but the Refire is looking super nice from the new video.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
As far as I've seen, we have 1 Gaia, 3 (4?) Atlas' and... I think 3 Titans now.. Btw @Darth Revan you didn't specify what class your Mecha was.

Name: Hannah Canton
Bounty%20hunter_19_02_09--article_image.jpg
(please tell me if this is too popular)
DOB: February 17, 2471
Birth Place: Edinburgh, Scotland (I don't think I can write the accent, but I can try if you wish)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Personality: Natural follower, taking to orders as a fish to water, but is not good at leading. She is able to keep a calm, cool head in dire situations. Can hold a nice conversation, is sarcastic(some of time). The only time she is ever really serious is in the midst of battle.
Hannah was born to a widow, her father who was a officer of the J.E.F having been killed in action only a month before her birth. Her Mother, being angry at the death, tried to keep her away from the J.E.F not wanting them to take her away too. But as any child who gets older, she rebelled against her mother, and enlisted herself in a academy at the age of 13. She and her mother haven't seen or spoken to each other since, even after she had sent her letters, telling her about the academy, and her grades. She continued on with her life, studying as much as she could, while still enjoying life. She later graduated with 1 A, and the rest B's.
Piloting Skill: 4
Perception: 2
Willpower: 3
Charisma: 1
640x906_9814_Helldiver_trojan_apu_2d_sci_fi_mech_robot_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
Mech Class: Titan
Weaponry: LMG (1 extra clip)
SMG
Self-defense knife
Reactor: Hentsu (5)
Armor: 10
Speed: 3

Recommendation for Icarus Project: YES:[✔] NO:[_] WITH RESERVATIONS: [_]

I wanted some detail, in case a bunch of the RP would take place onboard. =3

@Cambridge Hazard Yea, Gerard will have his moments, he is human after all! Besides, he (myself included) like the design aesthetic on it.

@Akumulosis Well, good to see some other titans then! Would have been a bit odd being the only small mecha in the whole group, sure as sure.

Oh xD I know what you mean, I picked it specifically because no one else was. (I was the first titan to post on the interest check)

Well, do excuse me for making the small ol' Titan club one mecha larger then! Heh, I didn't recall you had posted up in the interest check your titan, I swear, if it wasn't attached I'd forget my own head.

I didn't mean to come off like that, I just thought you should know.

It was only a joke, poking fun at myself more than anything else. So no worries, sure as sure.

Darth Revan said:
Design concept:
mecha_knight_by_aspectusfuturus-d6n8d9y.jpg

Weaponry: Assault MX-53 Laser Rifle, Self-Defense Knife
Reactor: Hentsu Reactor [1 Power Left]
Armor: Armor 7
Speed: 11?
Non-standard modifications: None (Yet <.<)

.. Nope. No mention of Titan/Atlas configuration :p

Are you not looking at the one I posted on this one, because I'm looking at it.

[tab=MECHANIZED EXPLORATION AND COMBAT HARDSUIT ASSEMBLY CONFIGURATION]
Design concept:[spoili]
mecha_knight_by_aspectusfuturus-d6n8d9y.jpg

[/spoili]
Weaponry: Assault MX-53 Laser Rifle, Self-Defense Knife
Mecha Class: Atlas Class
Reactor: Hentsu Reactor [1 Power Left]
Armor: Armor 7
Speed: 11
Non-standard modifications: None (Yet <.<)
Recommandation for Icarus Project: Yes(_) No(_) Reserved(_)
[/tab]

What page was that on? Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.