Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

Re: Project Plotting and Character Summaries

I could leave a Northfolkian calling card, can I get an example on what that would be.

I'm not the smartest admin in the box. ;__;

I could leave a Northfolkian calling card, can I get an example on what that would be.

Shit...

The typical calling card is a four hour bombardment from destroyers, cruisers, and, when available, a battleship, coupled with an aerial bombardment from a carrier or an amphib, also if available.

Said bombardment is usually held concurrent with Marine and SEAL deployment ashore.

I'm trying to blame a single sniper round passing through someone important's head on them. Not a ruined city. What can be found on the scene that would lead the Nortfokians to be blamed.

That would involve subtlety, Vay. If you do anything in a subtle way, people will know it's not the ISAFolkians.

You could leave a group of no-nonsense multi-ethnic NPCs on the scene. That might help.

*spanks Diana with 1984*

I'm thinking maybe have Deirdre hack come important data concerning Genesis.

And a sword fight in Deirdre's house. Like, BAM, Crusaders busting in, snikt, slash, HAHA, escape, Crusaders blood everywhere!

Oh, and by the way, what's a common point where the brotherhood members could meet up, like an underground meeting?

I was thinking of having an old warehouse, and my original character owned one for that purpose, but I didn't like that character and scrapped it. They could meet in the hobby shop's back room where Yuri made the rifles.

Sounds good, I'll get him around to there eventually.

I'm thinking (with Rory's approval) that most of Semile is going to be under heavy surveillance - a camera on every street corner, regular police patrols from the Ministry of Justice, flying car and helicopter surveillance units, listening vans, etc.

The Brotherhood could either have a different meeting place for every occasion, so that they're constantly destroying their own evidence trails. OR they could have a single place where a particularly clever Rebel (maybe a Ministry traitor) has rigged up something to fool the surveillance systems.

Somehow I don't picture Semile as having vast numbers of disused buildings. Everything would be under watch, demolished or put to use in service of the Church.

Though I could be wrong.

*prods the Rory-machine*

*System failure, machine is currently rebooting*

Asmo would be correct, the vast majority of the city is under heavy surveillance and is used. One to prove how technologically advanced the nation has become even after a so called "2nd Dark Age" and secondly, they are a survivalist community that reuses what it can, as often as it can. The only areas not under watch would be the sections of the city where Unregistered Civilians live. However, this area is a ghetto and if you are registered civilian, you'll get in big trouble for even entering the region.

Just like 1984 then?

*starts spanking everyone with the novel*

REQUIRED READING, BITCHES!!

SOUNDS LIKE A BORING SMART PEOPLE BOOK! >:[

Just like 1984 then?

*starts spanking everyone with the novel*

REQUIRED READING, BITCHES!!

I AGREE, BECAUSE BIG BROTHER'S WATCHING YOU.

Since Orwell has more or less became the standard for many distopyian novels, it makes sense we'll honor it here. :)

I'll just listen to Securitron (Police State 2000) off Fear Factory's album Obsolete.

*Goes to dowload the book*

IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR YOUR FIRST POST:

C.01 is an introduction to your character's story. You want to kinda display a hint of what their goal/agenda might be for the plot. >:D For example, in Asmo's posts, his character is interacting with NPCs and showing what he thinks/feels about the New High Priest, Genesis and the people surrounded her. For Chaos' Alistair, you see that he intends to get himself closer to Genesis. With Rhiannon, she and an NPC are breaking in to some place to steal "something of importance".

If you not posted yet or want to strengthen your opening scenes, try to showcase something important about your charrie. >:]

SO GO POST ALREADY. GOD DAMN.

I see 'Semile' in the title for the present thread...

Seems to me it's centered more on the citizens there.

I say its time for the bros to meet, and perhaps get a little organised