Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

Re: Project Plotting and Character Summaries

No, this is mean.

*Pours sugar in Dayne's hovercar fuel intake.*

Particularly since I could've sabotaged it better with a satchel charge.

*Takes Asmodeus out back and beats the "hijack" out of him before taking Diana's side*

Asmo, we're watching you you hijack happy little monkey!

Asmo's a monkey?

Does that mean he's gonna fling shit around now?

He always flings his shit everywhere.

I'm curious to know how you of all people would know something like this... Then again, no I'm not.

Now off to plotting or something.

PLAYER SURVEY! >:D

I was wondering, what is everyone's personal agenda's with their characters? Like what do you really really want to accomplish in the Genesis storyline with the character before the game ends? Wanna meet someone? Kill somebody? Have a super hot scene? Omgdrama moment?

For now, a CHARDEVEX is all I've got in the works for Steiner.

Some interaction with 'Baby Doc' will be required.

She knows who she is.

*Ryker appears from the Great Beyond and beats Chaos with a car door.*

AH'M ON A PILGRIMAGE, DAMN YOU!!! QUIT CALLIN' ME!!!

*Ryker returns to the Great Beyond.*

Well if you ask me Diana, I would like to have Setem have an amazing fight scene in order to protect/save Sahar. Whether he will live or die from this fight I have not decided yet. He might live seeing as I usually kill off my characters.

RYKER RYKER RYKER! I FEAR NO BEATINGS.

Anyway, everyone will see my plans as they unfold. I'm not giving anything away that easily.

Dayne's whole thing is a bit like Ozymandias from Watchmen. He spends his whole life making other people look better, turning flawed human lives into alchemised heroic lives. And of course, his final "alchemy" will be the creation of the ultimate hero. He does this by becoming the ultimate villain himself and inspiring the whole world to rise up and destroy him. This is analagous to the idea of the Sin Eater, which was derived from the Judaic scapegoat myth where a single goat was epitomised with all the sins of the community and driven out to die in the desert. This is turn became linked to Azazel, the goat-headed god, who later became Baphomet, the symbolic deity of the Hermetic Arts of Alchemy. As such, Dayne believes he is the vital component in the alchemical framework of the cosmos - the repository of all darkness which must be purified before the age of perfection.

*glares at everyone and goes back to his scribblings*

...you never just have a bad guy whos bad for no reason, do you asmo 8)

I was gonna, but then I lost my black cape and fake moustache. :(

Hey now... As the Pantera song 'Cowboys From Hell' states, 'Bad guys wear black.'

That's all you need...

'Course that kinda becomes null and void if the good guy wears black too...

PLAYER SURVEY! >:D

I was wondering, what is everyone's personal agenda's with their characters? Like what do you really really want to accomplish in the Genesis storyline with the character before the game ends? Wanna meet someone? Kill somebody? Have a super hot scene? Omgdrama moment?

If at all possible I want Yuri to snipe an infortant NPC, or at least shoot at. The the crusade can launch a retaliation.

Make it look like the Norfolkians did it and we'll have a slobber knocker on our hands.

On that note, while I love battleships I've recently gained a new place in my heart for missile subs.

I have no idea what a CHARDEVEX is! o_____o what is that? is it cool?

*Prods around at other players with a stick!* I know there's more of you! Come, come! You have a story too! >>

No worries Piro, you'll get to have an epic fight to protect Sahar next chapter. Until then peoples, do as Diana says or she'll flog you.

Diana: CHARDEVEX is MILSPEAK for Character Development Exercise.

You should have gotten used to my use of acronyms months ago.