Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
At this point are there any comments, questions, or concerns before I officially start this RP?

Re: Project Plotting and Character Summaries

Well I don't really have anything to say but, Diana should probably update the character summaries. If I have some questions it will be more character specific and I'll ask you over MSN when those type of questions come up. If there is anything I think of that is not simply character specific then I will be sure to bring up that questions, commment, or concern here.

Alright, Game is now officially open and running. As custom for first chapters, we lay out the foundations of the plot.

I just updated our cast list with the rest of our approved characters! As the game gets started and people post, we'll be updating the cast list with a quick "blurb" about each character's personal plot and their agendas. As well as quick updates with "the story so far..." just to keep people up to date. >:D

Please make sure you check your posted bio for GM comments if your character has not been given the "approved" message in your post. We have a couple bios that are okay, they just need a couple adjustments before the Biomaster can approve them!

PROJECT GENESIS IS STILL ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS!
So don't be shy! :D Everyone has s story to tell! Because it's a mass RP, there are many smaller subplots and mini stories. Your Plotmasters will be helping to tie everything together.

And uh... YAY WE CAN PLAY NOW!

Reactions: 1 person

i take it that this one doesnt continue off from the old one.

No, this isn't a continuation of the original Project Genesis. This is like the remake of an old but awesome TV show.

Except unlike TV remakes our remake won't suck.

i take it that this one doesnt continue off from the old one.

Somebody enjoyed being my long-lost son, eh?

Ohmigod, we're liek totally starting and stuff... o_o

i found the long lost step-son twist to be entertaining.

that and since DAyne seemed almsot nazi like and Heinrich Heydrich was named after two nazi big shots (heinrich himmler and reinhardt heyridch) it was appropriate.

LOLNAZIS! Anyways, this is a total remake of the original plot but for a bigger audience. If you were in the original plot, I highly encourage you to recreate the subplots you made. Makes the story even stronger.

It'd be a great twist if The Brotherhood was actually working with the Crusaders, cue lolwut tiems!!!

*Pulls out a switchblade* Where are the posts? >:[

I was waiting for the brother hood to do something but ok, I'll post.

And bunny, building on that idea, that if the brother hood is the pupet of the crusade, created to inspire fear and give then an exuse to do whatever they want. Just the top are under crusade control, the regular brothers are true believers.

Not sure where to begin with Steiner or the Norfolkians for that matter.

It'll come to me in time.

Let me know if you want Dayne to order an attack on the Brotherhood or Norfolkians. That's always a good way to start things - big explosive opening and stuff.

FORUM: ENOUGH WITH THE EXPLOSIONS ASMO!

-__-

Random fact of the day: Asmo thinks about explosions when he touches himself at night.

Crowd: BOOO! EXPECTED/10!

-_-

Anyway, yeah, I guess we need to make a wave or something once other people get off their lazy arses and post.

That meant, please avoid hijacking as much as possible. >>

People can't play their own characters if others are posting for them, and it's definitely not roleplaying if more than one person can control a PC. That's why it's PCs and NPCs.

Hijacking is a tool for emergencies and difficult scenes. Otherwise we might as well be writing a chain story, instead of roleplaying. o___o I want to play, darnit!

Nope, sorry, you've lost me.

You guys are sooooo meeaaan! ;__;