Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

Okay, that's the chapter wrapped up.

Vay, I think you've now got all the motivation you need to become the motherfucking hero of this story. You've lost everything and the last hope of revolution rests in your hands. I kept Lars alive so he could be of use to you - maybe he gets you inside the ceremony, or he gets you to Grazer (the politician imprisoned in the Ministry who probably knows a lot of secrets). Use him how you will.

Jack and Piro - hopefully I've fast-tracked your changes of heart. I'm thinking the next chapter will open with you two showing up at Chestel's camp in the north with plans to organize your revenge. Either you've tracked Altair somehow, or you've got hold of Jerry (Ada's droid which could've been floating in the water). Rory, let us know if Jerry is still in the game.

TK, I figured you'd stay with the doggies. You can be looking after Ada and Altair when Jerek and Setem show up. It'll be a few days later, so Altair will be recovered and will be helping you gather food and look after the dogs (he's all emo and quiet now).

WMD, Heinrich is back in the game if you want it. He'll wake up in the private mansion of Thaddeus Dayne, on the outskirts of the city. Dayne won't be there, but his servants will, including your old friend Reza Deane, who I'll NPC and explain stuff with.

Kitti, it's up to you whether the story of Dayne and Eros ends here. I didn't know if you were still around, so I left it open to interpretation. Either Dayne kills you there, or just scars you and hands you over to the guards. Let me know if you're still active.

Right, all that's left now is the last chapter. Imagine the Crucifixion. The Messiah will be presented to the people on a public stage, whilst on her left and right the remaining 00s (Rhiannon/Eros/Zion) will be nailed to crosses. The 00s will be sacrificed in order to show that the previous altereds were imperfect, whilst Genesis is pure.

Of course, NovaCorps will planning their own clusterfuck in the middle of this ceremony, as will Vay and the Jerek/Setem posse. As for how it all ends, your guesses are as good as mine. But at least we'll all be together. :D

Use Jerry. Don't want any more loose ends so to speak.

Such a downer.

Ok, I'm good with the plan.

Rory, I'm leaving the remnants of 2ND Fleet and the Texans to your devices.

If you need technical advice you've got me on Facebook.

... I kinda feel bad for Altair....

Then I remember how things got screwed up....

It's okay TK, he's our character now~

//.o\\\ - WHY IS SHE CUTTING OFF MY LEG?! ADA! HELP! SAHAR! SAHAR! BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

w._W Because your leg will help feed the doggies.

THIS IS LIKE A PUPPET SHOW! I LOVE IT!

*Tackles teh Ada emote and snuggles it*

w^__W Yeah...We have too much time on our hands.

You should be ashamed, Rory. Having so much fun making faces out of....

//________-\\\

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MOPING?

//,T\\\ - My parents never hugged me when I was little.

You had parents?

So, Chestel and Ada have to cut off a leg and who's coming to knock on the door?

We have to force Jacku-Poro to post because they rarely do or something, since it's their charas.

You do it. You're the GM, also I'm lazy.

=P

If they don't post then we can skin them and use their hides for throw rugs. Yup, yup.

Still here, and I'd like to post more.
However, if you're trying to tie this off and make a tidy conclusion, I'm not sure if I ought to...?

Post. The good Lord gave you a brain and an imagination. Use it.

Jack post. Vay post. Everyone...else still involved you know the drill. :P

Ah...thought I was waiting on Piro.

Right-o