Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Episode 3: Close to Comfort

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRuzAraTKlw"]YouTube - Iskra Radeva - Pismo do mama (2005)[/ame]

The foundation of any movement is based off the concept of a family or a community. This is why nations put much effort in making themselves seem to be a extension of the most basic system form of government. If you can make the family respect your rule then you will control mankind forever.

Future-City-Scape.jpg

In Semile, the father of the nation is the High Priest and the Ministers of Government could be seen as brothers and uncles. For the first time in many generations, the High Priest and the Minister of Information were kin. Although both adopted by Leopold and not biologically related in any shape or form, they were both treated as the heirs to a vast empire that extended well over 300 miles north to south.

Even the Anarchist Brotherhood movement cannot escape this most primitive of governments. They are all united under a cause that makes them close like kin. Through dumb luck of a young woman, the Brotherhood now has their enemy’s Messiah. Regrouping as fast as they could the Brotherhood slips back into the small airship they had docked on the Tesla with. Although the machine is outdated it still has its original tagging codes that will allow them to sneak past the government sensors. However, unknown to them, this will be a double edged sword for a single person in the Tower of Solon could track this ship down dooming their movement forever.

swamp.jpg

However, the issue for them currently is this, the young teen has a woman that claims to be her mother. Already short on food and supplies, it would be better to leave her behind. All attempts that have been made to keep them apart have failed. So for now both Sahar and Dr. Sherriden have their faces covered by thick burlap bags and their hands are bound. Dr. Sherriden keeps telling her daughter, over and over again to keep clam. The only thing, she could tell is that they were moving deeper within the swamp.

airship.jpg

Finally that leaves us with the enigmatic force that attacked the Tesla. Altair stood on the deck with several other members. The man is annoying that the Brotherhood had slipped away once again. To make matters worse, the bastards had kidnapped the Messiah.

“I want this ship airborne as soon as possible. Best to let the government assume we are on their side for now.”

Much like how the Brotherhood had dressed like local militias, Altair and his crew disguised themselves as Nephilim. When playing a game of cat and mouse, it’s wise to look like the cat.

While all this occurred, Dr. Sherriden tried to remain as close to Sahar as possible. It was as close to comfort she could give, while they were traveling in the valley of death.

Somewhere in the swamp.

Sloshing through thick muddy water made movements for everyone in the group slow. Worse, the few times the prisoners had tried to escape resulted in loss of supplies and loss of men. The Mother would periodically struggle, getting cuffed for the effort - but the result would anger the Child. The first time several men had dropped screaming in agony and writhing in pain.

Now there was an argument breaking out.

"That's it, I'm just going to fucking kill her!" After another attempt, one was grabbing Dr. Sherriden and pulling out a pistol to press against her head.

"Don't. Touch. My. MOMMY." In a blink of an eye, and without anyone seeing how it happened, the man holding the doctor sudden lit in to flames! He flailed wildly, giving a shriek as he stumbled backwards. Several others lept in to motion, one to grab Sherriden and others all aiming their weapons and preparing to subdue Genesis again. The little girl couldn't even see with that burlap sack over her head, but she still managed to target people for attack!

"Step back from her!" shouted Rhiannon as she swung an arm, pushing a wave of the muddied water at the burning man with a gust of wind. He landed with a plop, gasping for breath. Most of his clothes were filled with burned holes and his skin was singed with burns.

"SILENCE!" The booming voice of Dante gave everyone pause, except for Genesis who was still seething with anger. He continued. "Let the child keep her mother. We want her to be happy, don't we?" The smile he gave could hardly be described as kind.

Dr. Sherriden shrugged a rebel off her arm, easing towards Sahar. "Sahar, sweetie, I'm fine. Lets just get where we're going."

Unknown Brotherhood location, just outside of the swamplands.

When the rebels arrived, Genesis and Dr. Sherriden were immediately taken to a small unfurnished room. It contained a couple chairs and a table, but there was nothing else. The sacks were removed from their heads, but their hands remained tied. The door was slammed and locked, leaving the two ladies alone.

"Why can't I just KILL them. I want to kill all of them!" Sahar was shouting pacing back and forth as she was trying to wriggle her hands out of her bindings.

Amy was feeling much the same, but despite the circumstances was trying to remain as calm as possible. For both their sakes. "These people murder and destroy anything in their way without thinking about consequences or effects. Innocent people like crew on the Tesla or our friends and coworkers. You aren't a killer, sweetie. Just because you can doesn't mean you should."

Sahar paused, looking thoughtful. As she was about to reply, the door swung open. Dante Luxemburg walked in to the room with a wide smile, behind him stood 06 with a much less amused expression. Sahar prepared to lunge!

"Ah, ah!" with a quick motion, he had pulled out a gun and aimed it at the Doctor. Sahar stopped. "I am not here to hurt you, Genesis. I am not an evil man. The Brotherhood only wants to fight for freedom. For everyone, even you."

Amy snorted. "I wasn't aware that freedom and terrorism went hand in hand. What do you really want?"

The smile on Dante's face disappeared, being replaced with a serious expression. "Project Genesis is a valuable weapon. If you cooperate with us, The Brotherhood will succeed in it's goal and make a better world without the tyranny of the Church."

"I'm not helping ANYBODY! I want to go home!" replied Sahar.

Dante cocked his pistol, nodded his head for 06 to step around him and approach Dr. Sherriden. Rhiannon's frowned deepened, but as instructed she did so. Stopping to stand next to the doctor and holding up a hand. There was a soft breeze of air. The oxygen being siphoned off from near the woman. Amy was coughing for breath!

"Your mother is very important to you. If you don't do as we ask and be a good little girl, something may happen to your mother. She may even die." Dante explained. As quickly as it started, Rhiannon lowered her hand, allowing the air to return.

Sahar was mad. But... Dr. Sherriden's words came to mind. "Fine. Don't hurt my mommy."

"Wise choice." Dante smirked, exiting the room with 06.

The meeting room.

"Didn't I tell you she'd do an excellent job?" Val Mancini was practically oozing with pride, but there was something else to his expression. A cat-eat-canary look that suggested there was more that he wanted. In the meeting room was several of the Brotherhood members, including the rebel commander Dante. They were to discuss their next movements.

"Yes. 06 has been vital to keeping Genesis under control. I trust you're satisfied with your payment." replied Dante.

Mancini's grin widened. "As a matter of fact, I just got to thinkin'. Here I get for you information about that airship, lend you my impressive weapon so you can grab, what is she again? The Messiah? And all I get is a few million measly dollars? I don't think that's fair, do you?"

With an eyebrow raised, the Brotherhood leader leaned back in his chair. "What do you want? More money? We negotiated the price and it stands. We don't have the resources to waste on you."

"Too bad. I'm not above compromising though. I think giving me the girl as collateral until you come up with the money sounds reasonable." From the look on his face, it must have been an idea Mancini was tossing around for awhile! Scowling with annoyance, Dante moved a finger, signaling one of his men to start shooting.

"Rhiannon." Mancini shouted, and in a split second before the man could even pull a gun his body was hitting the far wall. Mancini turned back to Dante. "You forgot who this one belongs to. Give me the girl for collateral or... Or I could have my weapon here suffocate every single one of you."

Dante had seen what Mancini's weapon was capable of. And without her to help control Genesis it would be an issue. Yet, if it were done right, he would have a place to keep the girl where no one would think to find her... "It will be done, then. You may keep Genesis temporarily."

Dante pointed at one of his men, Yuri. "You will take Yuri to make sure you don't go back on your word. The rest of us will move out. Separate. Blend in with the civilians. The Crusaders will be sending their best to search for Genesis and we do not know who the additional parties are that also attacked the Tesla. We need to regroup after the loss of so many men."

"Go. Prepare to leave."

The Tesla

The new crew of the Tesla was very pleased with the outcome of their little mission. They'd secured not only a powerful battle ship, but it was also high class carrier ship originally designed for Genesis. The rooms were all private quarters...or would have been had were able to get away with the entire ship/eyesore. Those tired by the assault had gotten permission to exersize their new two person rooms and rest. Altair on the other hand...

"...Goddammit."

Was nowhere near as pleased. Now in the hangar, he continued to tweak his hoverbike. The water had done little damage to it luckly. As he grabbed his spanner, footsteps approached.

vlcsnap-00113.jpg

"Little waterlogged is she?"

"What is it Jason?" the scientist practically flopped down into the chair Altair was using for breaks.

"The government is on its way. We left the data behind like you asked. They won't have a clue what's going on or who in their right mind would leave data that sensitive behind."

"You're saying we're clear to have Linette-"

Before he could finish, Altair felt his cell phone vibrate. Putting his spanner down, he looked at the image on his cell.

Linette-1.jpg

"Its Linette."

A press of a button brough up a text message.

"Are we ready to go?"

Altair quickly typed a response.

"Change of plans. I need you to do a little data manipulation in the tower using the Tesla's camera footage. I'm transmitting it now."

Three minute later came the response.

"kk. Just let me know when to do it."

Altair tucked his phone away and turned to Jason.

"Is this thing ready to fly?"

"Yup. Unfortunately we're only able to get away with navigation and crew quarters."

Altair continued workign unphased.

"It'll have to do for now. Those are big parts we're leaving behing. Even with the sister ships, those parts are not going anywhere any time soon. We'll come back for them over time after things cool off. They're not about to alter a terrorist site without investigating the area extensively. That'll take weeks. Now I need to get going."

"Following our anarchist friend? You realize there's a 00 with him right? You might have to-"

"I know. I'm prepared for that."

With those words the hangar gate opened and Altair mounted his bike which came to life with a quiet hum and a "whoosh".

"This ship ready to fly?"

"Yes."

"Altair reached over and pressed the button on the wall."

"Attention, all staff. As soon as I launch from the hangar, you are to retreat to these coordinates!"

Five Minutes later

As Altair's bike flew from the hangar, the Tesla's engines roared to life. The ship ascended rapidly before flying away. Altair looked at his PDA and set his course before placing it into its socket on the control panel of his hoverbike. With preperations complete, he set off to find Sahar.

[Summary: Altair and Jason confirm the Tesla as ready to fly, though they can only get away with two of the main pieces: Navigation and Crew Quarters. Undaunted, Altair simply states that they'll come back and steal the parts back steadily over time. Altair instructs Jason's twin sister Linette to prepare to use data from the Tesla's cameras. Altair leaves to pursue the people who managed to secure Sahar. The Tesla launches and flies away.]

30 minutes after the Tesla took off

-Medical Room, St. Leopold Hospital

The machines were tracking Setem’s vitals seventy times per second. The constant beeping in the room was enough to drive someone insane. They were very cautious in keeping Setem alive as he was the only 00 with tolerable loyalty left to Crusade. Through a one way glass window the doctors there observed him keeping track of every movement. His body was not too badly injured, but the energy used on his water attack drained him quite a bit. The sun started to shine through the blinds brightening the pearl white of the walls and floor of the room. The covers rustled on the bed as Setem rested himself from his self induced comatose. Rubbing his head he looked around taking notice of the large glass mirror in front of him. “Hey, can I get a glass of water?” He asked knowing that he was being watched.

Once he had his water he swigged down half of it leaving the rest inside. He began to swirl it with a rotational motion and eventually stopped holding the glass still, but the whirlpool remained just as strong. “Good to see I can at least do that.”
“Good to see that you at least woke up.” Tobias’s voice came from the door. He seemed slightly annoyed but at something other than Setem. He motioned his hand toward the glass having the doctors leave that room.
“So what happened?” Setem asked.
“Well our team is still searching the area for Sahar. Dr. Amy Sherridan is missing from the scene as well. Shortly after your attack the Tesla managed to take off. We are currently trying to track down the Tesla.”
“How are the politicians? I am sure they will see this as a reason to blame you.”
“Curse them; they have no right to blame others as it was the Old Guard’s decision to perform this plan anyway. We are currently trying to get evidence of their negligence.” Tobias said seeming to relieve a bit of frustration. There was a brief silence before Tobias explained the rest. “However, they will not be satisfied with going down alone. They want to drag someone with them even if they are just a bodyguard.” Setem now looked toward Tobias waiting to hear what punishment he would receive. “They are pushing for imprisonment but luckily for you, you are protected by Crusade Project Secrecy. After hearing that they opted out for the death penalty; once again you are the only one with tolerable loyalty to us.”
“Loyal to the peace provided by Crusade, Tobias.” Setem corrected.
“Yes, yes. But seeing as they could not get you imprisoned or put to death they decided to make you go on your own suicide mission. They want Sahar back, as does the rest of us. The media will be told that you were imprisoned, you will be a single man with no back up. I suggest you keep to the shadows and you have no relation to Crusade after this. Even if you do succeed you will be stripped of your authority and allowed to live in the city with a monitor on your powers. That is what they wanted at the very least and that is what we had to give to keep them quiet.” Tobias explained.
“Heh, so a suicide mission it is. Me against the entire force known as the Rebels. That is certain death no matter what way you look at it.”
“Setem, good luck.” Tobias said leaving the room as he had time to think over his sentence. No good was to come of it, no good at all.

[Summary: Setem awakes in the hospital and is given a suicide mission courtesy of the Old Guard. He must find and return Sahar by himself with no relation to Crusade as he does. Now he sits thinking over the fate given to him.]

“SHE IS GONE!
SHE IS GONE!
THOSE FOOLS HAVE TAKEN HER!
WE SHALL KILL THEM.
FOR SHE IS OUR KIN.
SHE BELONGS TO NO ONE BUT US!”

02 was now traveling the swamplands, swinging from branch to branch. He was once again acting more ape-like than man. The voices continued to tell him to move, when they all desired something they all agreed with each other.

“THE GIRL. SHE MAKES US WHOLE.
WE THINK AS ONE!
WE NEED HER.
WE WANT HER.
NO ONE ELSE SHALL CLAIM HER BUT US!”

Just a few hours earlier, the black haired man had seen a piece of the Tesla break off from the hull of the much larger ship and fly away. Then this happened, he screamed in rage and started to punch the side of the airship. However, his nostrils had flared. There were more people coming and the voices told him to leave.

Just how many miles he had gone didn’t matter to the voices, they wanted Sahar.

“WE SMELL HER!
WE KNOW HER SMELL!
FOLLOW THE SMELL!
THEAIR NEVER LIES, LIKE MEN DO!
WE SHALL FIND HER!

02 then halted for a brief moment on a large branch and reached into his pocket. A single strand of long white hair was now in the clutches of his hands. He had gotten it when he patted the teen on the head.

Sniffing it, he raised his head. His nostrils flared once again.

“WE SMELL HER!
WE KNOW HER SMELL!
FOLLOW THE SMELL!
THE MEN HAVE TAKEN HER NORTH.
FOLLOW THE SMELL!
NO MAN MADE STENCH CAN BLOCK HER!

Sniffing the air again, 02 jumped down from the branch with cat-like reflexes. Now running, he found the small camp that the rebels had made. However, they were long gone.

“02, report. What do you see?”

“Miss Cordelia. MISS CORDELIA.” The voices all shouted in unison as the 00 bent down and picked up some dirt.

“WE SMELL HER!
REBELS LEFT CAMP BEHIND.
MORE HAIRS.
THE GIRL IS SCARED.
MEAN WOMAN WITH GUN IS PRESENT WITH HER.
THEY HAVE MOVED AGAIN, THE EARTH NEVER LIES.”

“Keep going then. You’ll find her yet again.”

Summary: 02 is now tracking Sahar, via the use of his heightened animal like senses.

TerminatorHunterKiller1.jpg

<table><tr><td valign="top">
heiko1.jpg
</td><td><p>"This is a disaster."</p><p><b>"Nonsense,"</b> replied Thaddeus Dayne. <b>"Every Messiah must walk in the Wilderness for a time. The break will do her good."</b></p><p>"You talk as if you planned all this," snapped Colonel Gustave, cracking his knuckles as he glared through the viewing window.</p><p><b>"Not at all,"</b> replied Dayne. <b>"<i>Plans</i>, by their very nature, fail. I do not make <i>plans</i>. I make <i>certainties</i>. And the most certain thing that remains at the moment is this..."</b></p></td><td valign="top">
1ddWUy8F7o1oacw8oRsvVN5Ro1_400.jpg
</td></tr><Tr><td colspan="3"><p>The Minister steadied himself on the flight deck and lifted both hands theatrically.<p><b>"... wherever Genesis is, she is being told and taught precisely what she needs to know."</b></p><p>Gustave clasped his hands behind his back and scolwed. But this was just his manner. Despite his complaints, Gustave knew precisely what his friend, Thaddeus Dayne was doing, and moreover he trusted him with his very life.</p><p>The two men stood on the viewing deck of a Crusade Paladin-Ship, one of a squadron of seven circling the Tesla crashsite. They had picked up Setem and the other survivors on the first sweep, shipping them back to Semile, and now the squadron that remained was in the process of combing the nearby swamps and wetlands.</p><p>"I told you Setem would fail us," grunted the Colonel, not content to let the silence rest.</p><p>Dayne carried on reading the data slides that were being super-imposed over the viewing window - topographical reports, survivor bios, energy readouts. <b>"Setem did precisely what he needed to. He became the big brother, and now he is bound on a quest of loyalty. Whether he dies or succeeds, the lesson cannot be disputed."</b> He paused to flash his trademark smile at Gustave. <b>"<i>Certainties</i>, my friend."</b></p><p>The Paladin Ship swept low, moving over the groundteams deployed around the different sections of the Tesla airship. The pieces of the Tesla lay strewn amid the swamps - the main air capsule, the wing thrusters, the rear cabins and hanger-bays. Everything was still here, with the exception of Forward Navigation.</p><p>"And are you <i>certain</i> where the rest of the Tesla has gone?" asked Gustave.</p><p><b>"Not a clue,"</b> replied Dayne jauntily, pressing his mechanical finger to the window and moving streams of data around. <b>"But whoever took it was well-prepared, as were the ones who took out our cyborgs on the perimeter."</b></p><p>The Minister smiled in awe as he watched the footage from various external cyborgs and internal cameras. <b>"But what a prize we have here! Mutliple breaches of security and intelligence. We have true Norfolkians, fake Norfolkians, Brotherhood rebels, and a host of renegade 00s all exploiting the Old Guard's failings. There is no doubt now that every player on this board wants a piece of our dear Messiah."</b><p>Two more ships swooped down in front of Dayne's vessel, spiralling towards landing sites on the ground. They were darker than the other Paladins and sleeker. Inside, they carried a treasure both innocent and terrible. Five members of the Old Guard had been arrested since the attack, and their whole staff of servants, concubines and child sex-slaves lay dead inside those black ships. They had been executed with firearms matching those used in the attack on Captain Williams, and now their violated bodies would be planted amongst the crashsite, ready for the film crews.</p><p><i>The Tesla, a ship carrying women and children... brought down by murderous rebels...</p><p>The Messiah... dragged away by the same deviants... her 'mother' killed or likewise captured.</p><p>It would be a day of darkest tragedy for the people of Semile.</p><p>And only Thaddeus Dayne, right-hand of the High Priest, could bring the light.</i></p>Dayne ordered the film crews to set up and open the link to the Tower of Solon. Then he transferred all recorded information on the 00s to his personal data slate and returned to his flight seat.</p><p><b>"The game has begun,"</b> he remarked, pouring himself a sherry.</p></td></tr></table>

[SUMMARY: At the Tesla crashsite, Dayne sets up another perversion of truth for the news reports. He is already eliminating his political enemies and using the bodies of their servants to implicate the rebels. What little information there is on the 00s, Dayne has taken into his personal possession.]

Mancini’s Home; Park Heights, 1:32 EST

The mid afternoon was never a busy time for the residents of the Park Heights district of Semile. As far as anyone could remember this section of the nation was always the wealthiest. They even had the privilege of being able to avoid being bugged by the government because their loyalty and wealth kept the very nation going.

Recently, the Mancini family had a curious pair of foreigners in their midst. A young woman in her mid-20s with bright off-blonde hair and a white cyborg wandering around the fenced garden of the mob family. The sites of particularly handsome Norfolkian men and women serving the upper class was common site. Those captured in raids were generally sold into slavery and the uppers always saved the best and brightest looking of the rabble for themselves. However, locals were a bit perplexed why a slave would be carrying a state of the art sub-machine gun.

“Jerry, any signs of the stupid pretty boy and his 00?” Ada asked.

“Negative, master.” Jerry responded in its heavy Brooklyn accent.

“Well, isn’t that just ducky?” She responded.

"Duck?'

"Figure of speech. You've been with me for more than a year; you should understand my remarks by now."

Sitting down on a fine marble bench, she slipped the black veil off her face. Ada was never a fan of the fashions of the upper class; it was pointless to wear something like a veil on a humid day.

“Ma’am, doesn’t company policy state that all women must wear modest dress when in Upper Class homes?”

“Screw tradition, I ain’t his servant. I’m a hired hand to make sure his dorkness doesn’t attract attention to himself; if you don‘t remember.”

Ada then rolled up her sleeves exposing her tanned arms and a large tattooed number on that read:
[font=Modern No. 20]#3000[/font]

“Ma’am, once again I am programmed to state; according to Nova Corps protocol front line soldiers are to respect local customs, even if it is against their morale or personal judgment.” Jerry said.

“Stupid droid, we’re not working for Nova Corps right now. That’s only a part time gig. Don’t make me rewire you again!”

Ada then peered up; an airship was making it’s way towards the property. She then started to click several buttons on her black suit and machine gun rounds appeared for quick draw just in case unwanted company came by.

“Never mind, get ready you bucket of bolts. It looks like the Prima Donna is back.”

Yuri was almost ecstatic, he had given up hope that they could get Genesis, but as always Dante had made sure thing worked out. Yuri had a lot of respect for the Brotherhood leader, now more than ever. This was a great victory. He was changing out of the gray overalls and back into his customary outfit when he paused. The locker next to his had belonged to another of the bridge team, a man who Yuri had looked in the face as he had shot himself under the orders of an enemy. It had already been emptied, he had know the dead brother had kept a picture stuck to the inside of the door but that was gone too. Victory had come at a cost and it was his job to make sure this criminal's greed didn't take it away from them

A short time later in the mobster's hovercraft Yuri sat next to Rhiannon as they guarded the prisoners, he had been silent the whole trip but his eyes had not left Sahar. Could this little girl really be the most important person to the crusade, their messiah? Even if she wasn't the very fact that she was important to the Crusade meant that she was more important to the Brotherhood. To Yuri she was just a girl, and a little bit of a brat at that. He glanced at Rhiannon, another one of those who had strange powers, but to Mancini she was just a weapon, a tool to be used for his own gain, she even meant less to him than a gun to a soldier. And the doctor, the true tragedy here. She had done nothing except be a mother the the girl and yet she would be hurt to control Sahar.

He leaned forward. “I'm sorry.... Amy, is it? I would have preferred to leave you out of this.” his tone was sincere. “And please.” he said turning to Sahar, “Don't make us hurt her, I promise we are doing this for your own good, for everyone's good.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIS6IAp8748"]YouTube- Code Geass R2 OST 2 Track 17 "Cheese"[/ame]

Mancini’s Home; Park Heights, 1:35 EST

“Make your empty threats, rebel.” Sahar glanced up at Yuri, “We have no reason to fear you or kind. "

Her silver toned hair was a mess, so now she was wearing a small beret to cover this up. Although a Messiah, she still had all the vanity of a teen her age.

“Where are we going anyways? This trip is boring the hell out of me.”

“Now little girl…” Yuri said.

“Don’t you dare call me that again, rebel scum.” Sahar said while clenching her teeth, “I don’t know what is with you people but I am no longer a little girl! I’m fourteen years old. Note, once again the teen aspect of that word.”

However, Sahar’s red eyes where not focused on Yuri but the brown haired woman that looked just as unhappy as she was about being in the limo-like hovercraft.

“You’re one of them. Aren’t you?” Sahar said icily. “An 00 working for these uncultured swine? You should be on my side. At least we have such things as baths and books. I bet this guy over here can’t even read or write.”

“That’s enough coming out of you!” Yuri snapped.

“I don’t have to listen to you, buddy. You’re only armed with a pistol because your big sniper weapon was smashed in two when my dumb old body guard decided flooding the Tesla was a smart idea. The real weapon on this ship is our little silent friend.” Sahar pouted.

(Musical Ambience: Cowboys from Hell, Pantera, The Best of Pantera: Far Beyond the Great Southern Cowboys' Vulgar Hits! Disc 1)

Charlie Niner
Naval Station Norfolk...

Pirates on their own are destructive enough. When alcohol is added they become even worse, trying to destroy their environment and others. Sometimes they even try and destroy themselves. The fact that they get back up afterward is a testament to the resilience of the Norfolkian Pirate, a man forged at sea and tested in the heat of battle. For most of the pirates alcohol consumption is a past time, coming as naturally as breathing. For others it quickly becomes an acquired taste. Naturally pirates don't like to be disturbed when drinking but they tend to recognize the higher rungs of the ladder when they make themselves known.

Such as what is happening to Steiner and Lonestar right now. The officer, a Lieutenant Commander from DESRON*, had entered the bar in his dress blues, a manilla folder tucked under his arm. He looked too clean to be a pirate, his shoes reflecting the poor light off of them and his face clean of stubble. He approached Steiner and Lonestar, dropping the folder on the table in front of them.

"Senior Chief Howard Steiner, I'm Lieutenant Commander Connors and I have a job for you." Connors said, Steiner and Lonestar focusing on him.

"Something particulary interesting that I have brass from DESRON seeking me out?" the Chief asked, Lonestar pouring himself another shot of rum. Connors snatched the glass away and downed it, slamming it down on the table. This was to show both men that he was serious.

"One MA1 Heydrich went AWOL with a small squad of men." the man started, Steiner opening the file. He was staring at Heydrich's service record and those of a few others. "We have reason to believe he went up against the Yankees**."

"You're shitting me, right? That's a suicide mission."

"Which is why we're sending a SEAL team to get them. Since he's from your ship your team will recover him." Steiner and Lonestar looked at eachother then to Connors.

"How long till we deploy?"

"Four hours. Get your team together and report to Chambers Field immediately." Connors replied. Steiner handed the folder back.

"You wanted the best, sir. We'll do you proud." he said with a sneer. Connors turned and left, Lonestar picking up the tab.

"Ya think Heydrich's gittin' himself into somethin' big?" he asked when he came back.

"I hope not. The worst he can get right now is NJP***. If he starts a war, then it's a firing squad." Steiner replied as the two men walked out of Charlie Niner. Steiner pulled his cover on and lit up a cigarette.

"We are the best. We can do this." he mused.

----------------------------

(OOC)
-Steiner is given an assignment to retrieve Heydrich and his men.
(/OOC)

*DESRON: Destroyer Squadron. There are several DESRON offices in Norfolk. The Wasp falls under DESRON 22
**Yankees: Norfolkian slang for citizens of Semile
***NJP: Nonjudicial Punishment. The UCMJ comes into play whenever a Captain's Mast is held. If a situation warrants it then a Courts Martial will be held instead. These usually end in death sentences.

3d94d1e9bfa5ed86276df4318ffe44e2.jpg

"We were tested... And we were found unworthy."

Inside the central tower of the People's Church, the Priest gripped the lectern and leaned towards the thousand-fold crowd.

"The Rapture was upon us, the Messiah poised to descend and deliver us all from our damnation. But lo... see now how she is snatched away, by devils and heretics."

In the massive chamber before him, the worshippers stood in thousands upon thousands of ranks, their outlines broken only by home-made flags and standards. Every worker's guild and neighbourhood union was represented, holding banners daubed in religious symbols and latin blessings. The floor of the church was awash with red, fully half of the worshippers dripping blood from where they had flagellated themselves.

"We were found unworthy." repeated the priest, his lecturn extending on mechanical struts over the crowd. His words were amplified by speakers mounted all around the walls, where cyborgs stood guard in clergy robes.

"And now the Lord has deemed... that the Messiah should wander in the wilderness... till we are ready to receive her."

On massive screens behind him, the footage of the Tesla disaster flashed: clips of the falling airship, clips of the smoking wreckage, freeze-frames of rebel faces and civilian bodies - all flickering in subliminal chaos.

"So comes our trial, my brothers and sisters. Do we cower like sheep as angels fall? Or do we rise up this day and make ourselves worthy... worthy before the Holy Mother?"

Another ripple of frenzied shouts tore through the crowd, punctuated by the whip-cracks of masochistic flails, the thud of holy-standards on the blood-soaked floor. Effigies of Norfolkian soldiers were set ablaze, while children were set like rabid wolves upon Dante-dolls, tearing the mannequins apart. In some places the fire got out of control, spreading across the church walls. But the cyborgs were on hand to fight the blazes, their quiet intervention contrasting with the hysteria of the humans.

"Now is our time, people of Semile! Now we seek out the snakes and sinners who betrayed us. Now we find the demons who tore the Messiah from our bosom! Now we expose the Judas who delivered our Holy Mother into the hands of our enemy!!!"

On the screen behind the Priest the subliminal images built to a crescendo, then fell into a single picture.

John_Neville-bis.jpg

And with that, all order was lost. The crowd ran wild, some of them surging for the lecturn with pleading cries to be recruited into the Church's armies. Others simply vandalised the church or turned on other guilds, beating and trampling any who were deemed unfaithful. And yet more groups joined up and were swept towards the skyports, resolved to fly out into the wilderness and take the fight to the Brotherhood. Torches were lit, standards set ablaze, flesh punished and prayers screamed between the high-rises.

And on the other side of the city, in the Park Heights district, a few miles from Mancini's home, a grand mansion slumbered behind iron gates. In its luxurious drawing room, a grey haired man sipped his midday tea and thumbed through another stack of legislative documents. His grandchildren were playing in the garden outside, while a Norfolkian servant polished the silverware, her tribal tattoos covered by a high-collared maid's outfit. Simul Veho, an old song of the Crusade, was playing from the study, and a pair of canaries chirped contentedly in the corner.

"SIR!" came a yell. Grazer looked up, removing his reading glasses and frowning as the head of mansion security burst into the room. In the corridor behind him, guards and servants were suddenly rushing back and forth, their faces stricken with panic.

"It's all over the news, Sir..." said the man, "They're blaming you for the Tesla Disaster! Minister Blane and Wiles have already been arrested."

Not waiting for an answer, the head of security moved over to the windows, closing the shutters, checking the doors, turning off the music. In the garden outside, Grazer's grandchildren were swept up by a bodyguard and carried inside. The canaries fluttered around their cage in panic.

Everything had descended into chaos... but as his staff readied weapons and prepared for the inevitable, Grazer simply leaned back in his chair, staring into the distance as he chewed the arm of his reading glasses.

"In the end..." he muttered, "All are punished..."

SUMMARY
The Church has blamed the Tesla Incident on Minister Grazer, a leading figure of the Crusade's conservative wing. Grazer's mansion is put on high alert as rioting breaks out in the city. But Grazer knows that it is futile to struggle against Dayne's new regime

The Kulthum (Tobias’ home), 1: 35 PM

Tobias leaned against the wall just outside the large chamber room he called home when not stationed in Saint Leopold‘s; He had taken a leave for a while and none of the politicians really cared. He still couldn’t except that his father was now gone. Tobias would have longed to discuss the major events that just unfolded before him.

It was his decision to arrest Grazer and the Old Guard. This was a coupe that needed to be done in order to advance any notions of progress. The High Priest stared at the ground in disbelief that he was even ready for this. He wanted to be more involved with the politics of the city; however, he knew the physical world was not his to master, the world of spirits was. He didn’t want to show weakness, but he knew his low morale was revealing its precarious head.

“Hello Tobias, need some company?” Tobias looked up to see his slave standing in the corner of the room.

Her name was Leila, she had long following black hair and the brightest brown eyes that he had ever seen. Like many of the Norfolkian slaves, she had various tribal tattoos adorning her ivory toned skin. She was wearing little more than a thinly veiled dress wrapped around her body, her breasts clearly visible. Unlike many of the other wealthy, Tobias made no attempt to cover up the fact he loved this foreigner.

He nodded to her trying to smile but finding it hard, “I am sorry, that we have to go through this again…I am sorry for being rude to you, I never want you to see me like this. I just find it hard to believe that the Messiah‘s been kidnapped by terrorists.”

Leila was the only person the High Priest would ever open up to and she was well aware of this position of power.

“Hmm,” Leila then brushed some of her hair aside, “I have come to learn that one cannot stop what the Lord has set in motion. We just have to accept it and move on for His wisdom out matches that of any enlightened man. No matter how important a man is, he cannot move a mountain on his own. Let us not bother with such troubling matters, if they upset you.”

Tobias looked at her intently. Leila looked happy and peaceful just like the way he wanted to feel. With her in his life, he knew he could find that happiness, no matter how long it took.

“How are you doing?” Tobias asked, trying to focus his thoughts solely on her.

“I am doing very well, thank you my Master.” She said cheerfully as she stood alongside him. She looked at him with such a joyous expression on her face that he couldn’t help but smile as well.

“There you go, everything will be all right, you’ll see. You have so many people who want to help you my dear lord, and would do anything for you. You’re are there leader, and you must be a beckon of light to them all. I just know that you won’t disappoint them. You haven’t disappointed me, and I am the most important person to not displease.” She said laughing a little while wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Come,” Leila then said as she directed Tobias to his bed, “I think I have a way of making your worries go away for just a little while longer.”

Summary: Tobias is still worrying about the affairs of the state. He is soon distracted by his chamber slave, Leila.

GRAZER'S MANSION, PRESENT TIME

As Minister Grazer leaned back in his armchair and prepared himself for the coming onslaught, and arm wrapped itself around his neck, cutting off the passage of air. A blue-gloved hand.

Struggling, Grazer let go of his reading glasses and brought the now free arm up in an attempt to force this assailant away, but the grip was vice-like. A second hand, this one again blue-gloved, snapped down to catch the glasses before they hit the floor and shattered.

Vainly, the Minister attempted to free himself, but loss of oxygen meant that very soon he could do little. Almost certain that he was about to die, Grazer began to mouth a prayer just before he felt the hiss of a pneumatic injector and the sting of a needle being inserted into his neck.
“'In the end, all are punished',” a calm, almost melodic voice said from behind him, the voice of his attacker, a voice Grazer was almost certain he had heard before, “I like these choice of words, Minister. They are appropriate for a man in your situation. Please do not try to resist. The drug I have just administered will soon paralyse you for a... short enough period of time.”

The arm released Grazer, who immediately attempted to sit up but found that his limbs would not respond to his brain's signals. His vision was growing fuzzy, and his head was swimming, yet he still recognised the man who stepped around his armchair to face him enough to send his heart racing with panic.

“Now, Minister Grazer,” said Jacob Bellik, his huge, unblinking eyes never leaving Grazer's, “I think it is time you and I had a conversation about how you can best serve the Church.”

TWENTY MINUTES LATER...

A detachment of government forces had breached the mansion perimeter, neutralised it's occupants, and now a squad stacked up outside the study, ready to take Grazer into custody before the mob arrived to tear him limb from limb. Every member of the squad was specially equipped with helmet cameras, and recorded the entire event.

Expecting heavy resistance, the door was blown off it's hinges and the room was flashbanged. The squad stormed into the room, roaring at the supposed occupants to drop their weapons. Yet instead of finding the remainin staff members, ready to fight to the death (as death was much preferable to the Church Political Prison they would be shipped to for resisting the state), they found only one occupant.

Minister Grazer sat slouched in his armchair, his hands gripping the leather so tightly his fingernails were bleeding. He sat staring at the wall, just... staring. Never looking up at the squad, he seemed to know they were there, listening, for he began to speak. His voice was a flat, monoslyabic tone, lacking any feeling or emotion.

"It is my fault. I am to blame for the loss of the Messiah."

Jacob Bellik breaks into Minister Grazer's mansion before the arrival of government forces, drugging Grazer so he will confess to the accusations levelled against him. Twenty minutes later, the government forces have pacified the mansion and it's staff, and a squad, specially equipped with helmet cameras to record the event, break into Grazer's study. Due to the effects of Bellik's mind-altering drugs, the Minister immediately confesses to losing the Messiah.

Reactions: 1 person
The Kulthum (Tobias’ home), 1: 55 PM

Tobias rested his chest on his chamber slave’s back, he kissed her neck. Her soft flesh always had the ability to make his woes subside. She was such a simple woman, like the one’s he had known back in the village. Yet Tobias knew that Leila was more than just a simple peasant from the Norfolk Zone. She was a devout daughter of God and therefore a devout follower to him. Any sinful man would never harm her and Tobias would see to that.

The touch of his lips, made the young woman’s toes curl. She laughed, "The Will of my feet, the little devils have minds of their own."

Tobias chuckled, and Leila gave a mental sigh of relief, he wasn't worried. Tobias smiled as his lover spoke of her feet being as little devils.

“Well, for what it’s worth, I am glade they brought you to me, I was hoping for some friendly company.”

He said as he patted her on head and then stepped back. “I am sorry for not spending more time with you Leila, you mean so much to me.”

Moving his hand onto her bare hip, it seemed that once again they would embrace in their idyllic dance. That was until a small device started beeping. It was his private phone, a device Tobias loathed at this point in time.

Sighing, Tobias stood up and picked up his dark blue tunic and pulled out the machine.

“Hello? I see….Thank you for informing me Marianne. Yes, I am resting. The doctor’s orders. Whatever, I’m going to hang up now. Good-bye Marianne."

Tobias then snapped the phone shut causing the screen returned to its default image - the holy insignia of the High Priest, a white halo on a black background, encircling a half-open eye.

Leila quirked an eyebrow when he said nothing else, “Seems like your subordinate is more flustered than normal.”

“She just informed me that the Nephilim have captured Grazer. He will be tried as an enemy of the state. A traitor and an Atheist.” Tobias spoke a loud, more to himself than to his nude lover.

These were the exact words he told Dayne to use. Genesis was in the hands of the enemy, he felt strongly to blame for allowing this to happen. That girl was the key to everything, and without her, they were lost, and doom to fail. Thinking over the past images he saw, he found it all hard to believe; Counselor Grazer with the rebels. However, this was the only way to set things in motion to save the young teen and restore the promise of a Messiah.

The High Priest lowered his face, revealing the stress in his eyes. The comfort he felt with his lover had slowly slipped away as his anger and sadness resurfaced once again. He hated that things had to be this way.

“One cannot stop what the Lord has set in motion.
One cannot stop what the Lord has set in motion.
One cannot stop what the Lord has set in motion.”

It had only been a month. 30 days and already his reign was off to a horrid start. He hardly ever got to go for simple walks with his love because of politics. The way she looked at him at that very moment made him feel terrible. He was slowly forgetting how to be a human because of his duties as the High Priest. Even if she claimed to understand, he knew that it must hurt her so much that he abandon her like this time after time.

“Tobias?” She called out to him.

“Heh, Dammit. I hate it when Dayne‘s right. Politics really screws your life over as a Spiritual Leader.”

Summary: Tobias remains second guessing himself about if the current actions will really bring comfort to the nation. He dislikes the concept of putting Grazer to death but knows it has to be done.

One moment of weakness.

Just one brief fragment of time drenched in tranquility.

A lifetime's worth of enduring felicity.

02 found himself awaking, still hanging by his fingers, embedded into a rather sturdy tree branch.

Despite the heightened healing powers that came with being part of the 00s, 02 himself took devastating punishment from the waters that erupted through the Tesla and even the amounts of testosterone that began to circulate into his body couldn't help with the aching pain that filled every inch of his body. He has to let himself rest just a bit longer.

He was just too overjoyed at that moment in time. It seemed as if he finally found what seemed to be a missing part of who he was. A recapturing something that was stolen from him.

Yet... It was something he couldn't fully grasp. It was something that he could never get back to. An eternally distant image that taunted him by seeming to be within arm's reach.

"Keep Going..."

And it was that open vulnerability that made him oblivious the massive current of murky swamp water that tore through the entire grounded airship. Even his altered strength could not help him weather the waters, sweeping him easily away as it did the human woman and Sahar.

It was just an inch worth of distance. But an inch's worth of distance was enough to become a world part from her as they all were pushed against the waves of such might. Even with her clinging to the human woman didn't do any good getting her small head above water.

And for one of the few moments in his violent, destructive life did he actually feel powerless as he tried his hardest to fight the current and reach out for the small young child whose lungs would had filled up with water in mere seconds.

For all his efforts, he could only get within a hair's length of her. A hair's length.

His legs gave out, his body collapsed, his fist clutched , and his eyes shut tightly as he could feel consciousness float away from his body. The resounding pangs of failure crushing his chest as he could no longer fight back against the waves.

"You'll find her again..."

The pangs still resided within his chest as he stare at the long silver strand of hair clutched in between his hand.

But... Through just the tiny silver of Sahar, he could sense that she was still out there and still alive.

And this was enough to dull the pain within his body enough to continue on.

"You'll find her again..."

OOC: Still very injured, 02 tries to catch up Sahar.

With succinct procedure, Grazer was processed and taken from his lavish home. All the while, the man repeated his willingness to confess to crimes of anything from willful manipulation of security to blatant treason…the severity was dictated by what Jerik and his men wanted him to confess to. Restrained in the back by cuffs, Jerik shared the unspoken opinion of the rest of the men that this man needed no restraints…his mind was simply broken. Staring into those dull blue eyes revealed nothing more than quiet submissiveness…a sort of thoughtless despair that had settled into his every molecule. Devout though he was, Jerek could not help but feel his god could not approve of such damaging techniques. The poor man was certainly headstrong, arrogant perhaps…but he hadn’t deserved this severe of a fate.

A flicker of irritation tickled Jerek’s temples, and he did well to quell it before it could grow in strength and…danger. Nevertheless, was it that Dayne did not trust Jerek’s performance in detaining Grazer? Had he cause to doubt the 04’s performance? Searching the vaults of his memory, Jerek could find no reason for HIS involvement in the arrest. Sighing, Jerek sat back against the seat across from Grazer and flipped a phone to his ear. On the third ring, a cool voice answered…a voice Jerek had been following word for word since he’d been released from the laboratory several years back.

“You have him?”

“Yes,” Jerek answered, “In the end he didn’t resist…he still insists he be charged the full penalty for losing the Messiah.”

“Helpful of him,” Dayne answered “Saves us from wading through a trial.”

“Sir?”

“Yes Jerek?”

“Was Bellik necessary? My men and I were more than capable of restraining Grazer…Bellik’s intervention seemed a bit excessive.”

“Jerek,” Dayne assuaged, the sound of tapping in the background a sign that tomorrow’s news story would be worded exactly to Dayne’s specifications. “Jacob has created an avenue of the least opposition, certainly you can appreciate that the most favorable enemy is one that follows orders.”

“Yes…” Jerek agreed with a sigh “But I assure you that-“

“Faith, Jerek,” Dayne reprimanded gently, “Are you here to serve or question?”

“My life is in your hands Minister Dayne,” Jerek replied after a half second’s pause. “What shall I do with Grazer?”

Summary: Jerek takes Grazer away...slightly annoyed that Bellik was used, but is ultimately reassured by Dayne...he currently waits for orders on where to take Grazer

”Sir it is time for you to take some pain relieve-“ A nurse had walked in and stopped seeing the sheets overturned on the bed and the window open. The drapes were fluttering as a breeze flowed through the room. In the distance a mob could be heard.

Chaos had gripped the city and took to the form of a mob. Such an accurate display of human nature. The world they knew, shattered in a single instant and their minds could not cope with the loss. With new hands controlling the church and its followers the blame was placed on an old enemy of the new ruler, Grazer. The black hatted experiment walked against the mob in a casual stride. They had no gripe with this man so they simply let him pass by. There was something Setem could not understand which made him more than human or perhaps less than human. The anger, hate, and murderous intent the souls near him had was not relevant in himself. Instead it was a feeling of duty, one that could be described as determination. This man, completely alone still felt it necessary to save Sahar from the Rebels. It might have been the determination that kept him going but right now he faced a difficult decision. ’Where do I begin?’ he thought to himself. An answer slowly molded into shape in his mind. Most of the 00’s had already defected from Crusade, it would not be too unbelievable for another to do the same. The Norfolk were his only choice at this point. With destination in mind set, he ventured off toward the Norfolkian Territory.

Over the quiet whoosh of the hoverbike, Altair's cell phone rang and vibrated in his pants pocket. Adjusting his seating, he placed it on the console of his bike and picked up.

"Jason? What is it? What's wrong?"

Adjusting his lab coat and kicking his feet up on a desk in the hologram, Jason shrugged.

"Well, the people are revolting with Sahar missing."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVDMESEr048&feature=related"]YouTube- Code Geass OST 2 Track 14 "Invisible Sound"[/ame]

"I see. Well that can't be helped. Its not good, but it will certainly keep the governement and the church busy. The less resources at their disposal, the better. How's moving the Tesla going?"

"Fine. We've touched down at our appointed location. We're just waiting on Linette now."

"Good. That's good work my friend."

"And your work?"

"I'm tailing them about half a kilometer away."

"Roger that. So we just what...don't worry about the city?"

"For now no. There's nothing we can really do anyway. Hanging up now. I don't need anyone picking up my phone's signal."

"Alright, alright, you paranoid jerk. Later."

As the two hung up Altair pushed his sunglasses up on the bridge of his nose.

"I was afraid of this. It would be one thing if a group had actively announced they had Sahar, but this is totally different. If "Genesis" is totally missing...dammit, this is exactly why the Church shouldn't be this prominent a figure in society. But when over 70% of the population is full of religious fanatics, what are you going to do? I've got to get her. I have to find her. If I can do I can start it all again. After last time..."

Altair shook his head as if to force the clinging thoughts off of his head.

"No, no. Can't think like that. If I have Sahar they won't be able to just do that again. I can't take that risk though. I have to figure out a counter tactic to him before then..."

Altair's knuckles turned white under his gloves as he clenched his fist.

"I won't let 04 ruin this for me. Not this time.

Summary: Altair assure's Jason there's nothing that they can do about the city riots. He thinks about something, but its unclear what. All that is known for sure is that 04 is somehow involved.

Amy Sherriden was keeping it together, which was astounding under the circumstances. Though being threatened didn't sit well with her, how people treated Sahar bothered her more. Everyone treated Sahar like some sort of object to be acquired, passed around and used. What really made this hit home, their "escort" the silent woman that reflect abilities much like the Nova Corps projects, was a very real example of what Sahar could become. A weapon. No thoughts of her own, just a thing following orders.

It made her ill to think that is what may happen to Sahar in the future. Was it naive to believe her life would be different under the care of Nova Corps? Or has she become far too attached to the Genesis experiment? A little girl that had a mind of her own...

"Sahar. That's enough." she said softly. The woman was silent, but Amy couldn't trust that someone who was nothing more than a weapon could be able to keep themselves under control when Sahar was concerned. The young lady seemed determined to taunt, hiss and spit at everyone she could belt her voice at.

Rhiannon had still not uttered a word, nor replied to Sahar's accusations. What could she say? The little girl had her points. This job was awful. Kidnapping women and little girls. Killing people. She didn't like it and she wished it was over. Rhiannon was actually relieved when the craft landed outside of Val Mancini's home.

For now, orders were orders. Rhiannon with Yuri's aid, escorted their captives off the craft and in to the large home of Val Mancini. Through the doors, up a large flight of stairs and down the hall she led them. The room she escorted them inside was somewhere in the middle of the place, with no windows and a private bathroom. It was far more comfortable than the Brotherhood's accommodations, though no doubt with added security. Rhiannon made sure the ladies were unbound and that Yuri was well armed.

"You are welcome to make yourself comfortable. But, please don't try to escape or Mister Val will be upset. If you would like something I can fetch it for you."

"We would like to leave. Don't either of you feel even remotely guilty for what you're putting this girl through? What happened to the people on board Tesla?" replied Amy as she rubbed her wrists. She was making no motion to sit down, but was keeping a wary eye on Sahar.

Rhiannon shifted, remaining near the door. "As I told your guard, I do what I am told to do. This is what Mister Val wants. I'm sorry."

Yuri didn't say anymore in the aircraft, nor as they escorted the prisoners to their 'room'. The child was annoying, she was surrounded by trained killers, and she didn't keep her flap shut. Maybe its because she knew none hear would dare kill her. He was, kept for now, on guard duty with Rhiannon, but Yuri didn't see Mancini as a man that could trust anyone not on his payroll and he would no doubt be put somewhere were he couldn't do any harm and Genesis would be under the care of the woman who was nothing but a weapon.

It was good to once more feel a rifle in his hands as he sat on a chair facing Sarah and Amy. In the time since they arrived a few thoughts had run through his head. The woman, Rhiannon, could she keep this up indefinitely? She had to sleep sometime and would Genesis take that opportunity to do them all in? He found himself in need of company, someone to talk to. Sarah was out of the question and he wasn't likely to get far with the other prisoner. And he wasn't feeling up to the task of talking to Rhiannon just yet so he stood and walked over to the door. “I will be back soon, just going for some air. Would you like anything? The question was director both at Amy and at Rhiannon.

Outside he walked a little in the grounds, even the air here was better than the oppressive tension in the 'room'. A gilded cage for their prisoners, he watched a robot make it way around the garden, then noticed another woman there, having nothing else to do, and the feeling he should have at least a quick chat with someone before heading back walked over to Ada and introduced himself.

“Hello... I am Yuri....” he paused as he noticed she wasn't exactly dressed as she should, “You work for Mr. Mancini?”

Status
Not open for further replies.