Project Freelancer: A New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I should have my char up tomorrow night. I get out of work at like 9:30 PM Est so I should have char up around 10-11pm est. For now good night.
Kk, thanks for the info ^^, g'night :3.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Thanks! So, knowing the three of us already, do you have any rank predictions?

I think Colorado will be 3rd or 4th, California 1st or 2nd, and Montana 2nd or 3rd :3.

I'll get straight to my char. sheet, after I've done a post in another RP.

Name: Deacon Fletcher

Codename: Illinois

Nickname: Bull Dog

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Spoiler
595b25cef390de7e735d2895d76c553b.jpg

Armor Type: MJOLNIR GEN2 Operator
Spoiler
MJOLNIR_Operator.png

Armor Color: Primary Brown, Secondary Blue

Main Weapon: M739 Light Machine Gun
Spoiler
H4_saw_trans.png

Secondary: MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System, Bowie Knife
Spoiler
H4_ar_trans.png

Past: When Deacon was very young his father, who had worked in a mine all his life, was on his deathbed. His father was old when his wife gave birth to Deacon, so this put a lot of stress on the low income family. Unable to afford the healthcare he needed late in his life, Deacon's father had let his illness go and continued to work. But now it was to late, he called his son to his bedside and took his hand. He had made his son promise to become more than he was, to rise up from there low class living. When he was eightteen Deacon joined the UNSC as a pilot. He flew a drop ship for three years in till he was critically wounded when his Pelican't went down. A shrapnel piece ripped through his visor and almost blinded him in his left eye. He was evac'ed from the site and underwent immediate surgery, which disallowed him to be a combat pilot. Undergoing a severe depression while he was recovering he decided to join the Marines'. There he server with distinction in till he was found for Project Freelancer.

Personality: Friendly as hell, and loyal to boot, Deacon usually takes the loss of team members hard. Because of this he is the first one to rush to help anybody. Deacon is also a man to confide in, he will bear your problems for you and give you advice...... or help hide the body, he is flexible like that.

Specialty: CQC/Pointman
A.I. Name: Tau
A.I. Appearance:
1a-spartan.jpg

A.I. Ability: creates rounds out of particles pulled from the atmosphere around the suit, allowing almost unlimited ammo for a short period of time.

Other:Enjoys helping out people in mock combat trials.

Last edited by a moderator:
No past? Also, accepted :3.

Oh, lol, just realized their names are the same XD

[fieldbox=, lime, solid]
Mario Henderson

I3nrkaE.jpg
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=, lime, solid]
[fieldbox=General Info, lime, dashed]
Name:
Mario Henderson

Code Name:
Connecticut

Nickname:
Speedy

Sexuality:
Bisexual
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Special Info, lime, dashed]
Armor Appearance:
Template_small.jpg

Armor Color:
Primary Green|Secondary Black

Primary Weapon:
Dual Energy Swords
halo-4-energy-sword.png

Secondary Weapons:
Grenades

From Plasma "Sticky" Grenades
H4_plasmagrenade_trans.png

To Pulse Grenades
H4-Z040PulseGrenade-AltRender.png

Past:
Mario's father is a veteran Spartan, so he grew up learning about the Spartans. Mario's father would tell him about the times he was in battle, of the many friends he saw killed. He didn't hold back any gruesome details...lucky for him, Mario loved his father's stories. Mario wanted to join the Spartans and become as great or even greater then his father. When he heard about the Freelancers project he just had to get in. He didn't get in easily just because his father was respected among the groups, he had to work hard, even harder then most to join The Freelancers Project. People might judge Mario because of his father's title, but Mario will prove that he didn't get in just because of his name. He got in because of what he is capable of.

Personality:
Mario would be considered the goofball of the bunch, he will be the first one to crack a joke. He likes to make jokes to lessen the tension in the room. Mario is a fun, outspoken, loyal guy. He's not always a goofball, he does take things serious on the battlefield. Mario is amazing at attacking his foes from out of sight. He's fast on his feet and witty too. Mario can be your best friend, if you let him be. He would rather make friends then kill enemies.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Misc. Info, lime, dashed]
Specialty:
Speed|Covert Missions

A.I. Name:
Shifter

A.I. Appearance:
Regicide_playlist.png
(Without the gun...)

A.I. Ability:
Mario's A.I. gives him the ability to shift time around him(hence the name Shifter) in a short burst. He basically gets an advanced form of a speed boost, making him faster, his reload time faster, everything faster for him. Everything else is slowed down for a time. The longer Mario lets his A.I. charge the longer the shift lasts.

Other:
Mario's favorite food to eat is pizza. He would eat pizza all day, if he could.
[/fieldbox]​
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I hope I did a good job, I haven't played the game a lot. I know most of it, but...well just look xD.

You did great, i like his weapons and Shifting ability, especially liked how you did his ability ^^.

Now all we needs is @The_J 's character and i can make the IC.

The IC won't be an Atlas post btw, it'll just have what facilities the Mother of Invention has, the Scoreboard, what facilities are allowed for what ranks, and the Mission Board. Keep in mind, i'll be updating the IC OP with New Missions, and to adjust the Scoreboard, but until people complete missions, everyone starts at last place, so the Scoreboard will be empty.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Can't wait^^.

You did great, i like his weapons and Shifting ability, especially liked how you did his ability ^^.

Now all we needs is @The_J 's character and i can make the IC.

The IC won't be an Atlas post btw, it'll just have what facilities the Mother of Invention has, the Scoreboard, what facilities are allowed for what ranks, and the Mission Board. Keep in mind, i'll be updating the IC OP with New Missions, and to adjust the Scoreboard, but until people complete missions, everyone starts at last place, so the Scoreboard will be empty.
Alright. Well...we could RP everyone getting to the MOI and get some interactions going, no?

That sounds like a good idea.

How do you mean? You mean i just make the IC now so you guys can do that?

Sure. You can make it so that it's almost like a tour. Then we can RP and get to know our characters as well as each others during the "tour" and maybe start forming bonds and whatnot?

Just a thought.

Same reason for you Shattered?

Aeronfarron i am terribly sorry i have updated my character, it was from the other project freelancer rp that died.

Status
Not open for further replies.