F

FieryCold

Original poster
INFO DUMP | SIGN UPS | DISCORD | IN CHARACTER​
Test
Test

PROJECT: FIREFLY
a fallen soul - uppermost
P R O J E C T : F I R E F L Y comprises a group of criminals who have been given one last shot at life by working for the government. The alternative? Banishment to the Outlands, where a gruesome fate at the hand of mutant creatures await them.

Behind the scenes, however, the government has little to no power, and BioTech Incorporated--the company that engineered the project--holds the reigns. The Fireflies are brainwashed, physically altered with cyberparts according to the needs of BioTech, and are essentially used as weapons against rival companies who wish to overthrow BioTech from its seat of power.

All this unfolds in S A L V A T I O N C I T Y also known as New Vegas. A place decked with neon holograms and skyscrapers, where time is an infinite stretch of night and indulgence reigns supreme.

GENRE: Cyberpunk
POSTING EXPECTATIONS: Adept/Casual (1-2 paragraphs)
POSTING SPEED: Weekly
FACE CLAIMS: Not required. Semi-realistic art only (No anime, no real people pictures)

Let me know if you're interested below!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hi. I'm interested. :'D

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Very much interested! XD

Reactions: FieryCold
I am so very interested...but also busy. D: I'll lurk and definitely join, free time allowing.

Reactions: FieryCold
How far does the brainwashing go in terms of affecting the personality of the person? Just enough that they have to obey orders? To the point of drones?

How far does the brainwashing go in terms of affecting the personality of the person? Just enough that they have to obey orders? To the point of drones?
Ghost In the Shell type of deal. Memories are altered and lies are fed to the point that they think they are on a redeeming path and are fighting for justice. They might even have no criminal history at all in reality (or were framed), but fake memories would lead them to believe that they do.

Their criminal background, how much of their memories were altered, and how it affects their personality is up to the role-player. They are not like mindless drones, but they do have to believe that they are relieving themselves from past crimes. At least for now.

Hope that answers your question. :D

Tentative interest, I'll wait till the ooc is up.

Yes, all of my yes. Take my interest.

I'll throw my hand in with the lot. We're all puppets here.

I think I have a good char idea^^

Hey~hey~^^!!

Interested and will wait for OoC!

*flops with a sof screech*

I like dis

@FieryCold Could I make a character that drives around a what-would-be-considered old Rallycross car? The car in question would be a 2016 Ford Focus RS RX, with a livery I made on DiRT 4.
U2FZwwbr.jpg

Interested ~

Huh, this could be neat.

I have a cyberpunk character idea burning a hole in my cranium, so consider me interested. It's based on a picture that's somewhat anime-styled, though; is something non-moe (basically, not cute) close enough to be acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.