3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern
We all know that governments and military's will go far to get what they want from each other, often leading to long and bloody wars. But how far would they go to attain victory? Nothing as far as nuclear warfare, all aware that using such weapons cause nearly permanent damage to the Earth surrounding large areas of the places it's used. With destructive weaponry no longer a reasonable option, they have turned to one thing rarely explored.

Biotech.

For years, scientists have been experimenting with the human genome, editing it to attempt to create loyal and productive human weapons. With little to no success in surviving and useful weapons, they found their solution within the genetic codes of predatorial animals. It took years, but they found a way to graft it into the DNA of children and embryo's to grow their weapons as half human, half predator, to create the Apex Predators.

These experiments range in physical and mental ages, not all a complete success, though when they were caged and imprisoned together there was a mastermind plotting their escape. They were given a chance, just a mere slip of a guard being late for duty, a flicker of the power and they were gone.

Vanished.

No footage of their disappearance and no clues left inside of the facility as all the research was moved to new places that they didn't know about. They are currently trying to apprehend these weapons; but they were harder to find than they should have been. They had underestimated them.

The Evolution had Begun.

---

Evolution Success Files
//Quote, by or about character//

Appearance
- Drawings or anime may be most effective here, with animal bits and whatever. But use whatever suits you and the character best. No real preferences -

Name:
They have no parents, so they named themselves and each other
Project Number:
Will be assigned after the character is finished
Sex:

All animal DNA and percentages

Appearance Details
Hair color:
Skin tone:
Scars:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Height/Weight:
Significant Markings:

Including tails, wings, birthmarks etc. More animal DNA equals more animalistic appearances

Abilities/Mutations
- Explain all things non-human about them. From climbing to body hair to carrying 500 pounds to being densely built -

Personality:
- At least one paragraph, if not two. Lists of traits will not be accepted. period. -

Weaknesses
- Everyone has weaknesses, just like they have strengths -

Biography:
I don't expect much from their time inside the facility, though afterward is a journey for them. Not all stuck together, or made it in human society. Two paragraph minimum

Optional Information
Crush(es):
Relationships:
And whatever else you can think of / want to add. ​
Evolution Failure - Files

Appearance
- Drawings or anime may be most effective here, with animal bits and whatever. But use whatever suits you and the character best. No real preferences -

Name:
Project Number:
Sex:

All animal DNA and percentages

Appearance Details
Hair color:
Skin tone:
Scars:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Height/Weight:
Significant Markings:

Including tails, wings, birthmarks etc. More animal DNA equals more animalistic appearances

Abilities/Mutations
- Explain all things non-human about them. From climbing to body hair to carrying 500 pounds to being densely built -

Unstable Characteristics:
Mandatory field.
All failed experiments of the Evolution Project are unstable in some way, perhaps mentally because of some sort of medical disorder, or physically. The worse the failure, the more unstable a project is.​

Personality:
- At least one paragraph, if not two. Lists of traits will not be accepted. period. -

Weaknesses

Biography:
I don't expect much from their time inside the facility, though afterward is a journey for them. Not all stuck together, or made it in human society. Two paragraph minumum

Optional Information
Crush(es):
Relationships:
And whatever else you can think of / want to add.​
Scientist Files

Appearance
- same as the experiments -

Name:
Last, First, Middle
Nickname(s):
- Be realistic. 17 year old scientists are not realistic. -
Sex:
Male of Female. You may add Gender Identity below this if it is necessary.
Sexual Orientation:

Appearance Details
Hair color:
Skin tone:
Scars:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Height/Weight:

Field Details
Area of Expertise:
- Predator Behavior, Anatomy, Chemistry, etc -
Team Number:
-001 to 003-
Projects Fostered
- Some of the team members donated sperm or ovum for the projects, others too in one or two projects to see if mental stability and growth rates differed from those at the facility -

Extras
Human Database

Appearance

Name:
Last, First, Middle
Nickname(s):

Male of Female. You may add Gender Identity below this if it is necessary.
Sexual Orientation:

Appearance Details
Hair color:
Skin tone:
Scars:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Height/Weight:

Fears:
Talents:

Personality:
Biography:

Extras

Last edited:
Not too far. It's just the first successful generation of human-animal hybrids. Though through the course of the role play I intend to add in random mutations from their unstable genetic coding. So not like robots, but better than humans.

Awesome. I'll post up a few Character Skeletons after I get home from work tonight

ok I work overnight at my job but will post something tomorrow morning

Sounds good to me. Now to sit back and see if anyone else cares to join.

Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions!

you said unstable mutations are we talking multi animal dna or mutation of one strain

second ? are Ice age prehistoric animals included or are we using only modern ?

A) That depends upon the character and the situations they end up in. A singular character may have more than one animal's DNA mixed with theirs, and that may lead to them mutating in other ways beyond the metaphysical; clairvoyance may be something they develop. Any unique powers and requests can be run by me at any time, before and during the role play and we'll see how everything goes.

B) And this is why I love question. I hadn't even considered the prehistoric before you mentioned it but now that you ask I think I would like to begin us off with just living animals DNA or that of an animal that has gone extinct in recent scientific times. Perhaps, I may make exceptions for less stable characters, failures, since the DNA sequences would be incomplete to begin with. If you would like you may PM me one built with a prehistoric predator and we can speak of what they could be used for plot wise.

Hello im a bit new to this sight so i haven't really had a chance to look around much but your Rp idea seems amazing id love to join if you would have me.I am curious though if the Escapees would be just on the run or if its possible they could be devising a bio bomb to change the world if they were built to be better?

Also Um im willing to play human in whatever you are willing to allow me play though i would love to be either a scientist or person seeking these individuals or maybe even just some poor every day smo who runs into one by accident >>.Again sorry if im being a little foreward its been quite some time sense iv had the opportunity to roleplay on a forum.

Hello im a bit new to this sight so i haven't really had a chance to look around much but your Rp idea seems amazing id love to join if you would have me.I am curious though if the Escapees would be just on the run or if its possible they could be devising a bio bomb to change the world if they were built to be better?

Also Um im willing to play human in whatever you are willing to allow me play though i would love to be either a scientist or person seeking these individuals or maybe even just some poor every day smo who runs into one by accident >>.Again sorry if im being a little foreward its been quite some time sense iv had the opportunity to roleplay on a forum.
I) I'm somewhat of a grammar nazi, so in the off chance this comes to fruition and you want to join it, I'd like you to work on your spelling and punctuation a little bit okay? If anything I can suggest a few word processors that will help you with that.

II) I'll take all the interest I can garner at this point, since so far it's just the two of you and another friend of mine that are interested in this. It still needs a little bit of fleshing out but I think we can make it do something at the very least.

III) The escaped Evolution Experiments are in varying situations. Most would be on the run from the things that want to hunt them down and either eliminate them, or take them in. Military organizations based out of Russia, Germany and England are also searching for these rumored experiments to kick start their own research - and deprive North America of their precious super weapons. There is the odd one of ten that would be more the type to destroy rather than save too. Just like normal people.

IV) I don't mind forward at all. I rather prefer frankness to beating around the bush. Once I get all of the Character Skeletons up you can make whatever you want to make. I don't have a character limit yet though I do have posting expectations I need to add as interest grows.

Anything else?

hmm I think that's all i can think of really and im ok with suggestions for a word processor as well >> sorry about that .

Is it safe to assume English isn't your first language? You're missing apostrophes, capital letters etc really so that's what I see non-native English speakers doing a lot of the time.

Character sheets are up right now. I'll judge and accept characters as I see fit. If you have any plot ideas, PM me them, I may be more likely to give you permission to make a more powerful character. I am currently accepting the following

Prehistoric Evolution Projects - 0
Evolution Project Success' - 5
Evolution Project Failures - 2
Scientists - 3
Humans Assisting Projects - 2
Humans Capturing Projects - 2

Working on him

Appearance

Name:
Project Number:
Sex:
White bangle tiger 40% chameleon 30%
Appearance Details
Hair color:
Skin tone:
Scars:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Height/Weight:
Significant Markings:

Abilities/Mutations

Unstable Characteristics:
Mandatory field.
All failed experiments of the Evolution Project are unstable in some way, perhaps mentally because of some sort of medical disorder, or physically. The worse the failure, the more unstable a project is.​

Personality:

Weaknesses

Biography:
I don't expect much from their time inside the facility, though afterward is a journey for them. Not all stuck together, or made it in human society. Two paragraph minumum

Optional Information
Crush(es):
Relationships:
And whatever else you can think of / want to add.​
/slide}

{slide=Scientist Files}
Appearance

Name:
Last, First, Middle
Nickname(s):
- Be realistic. 17 year old scientists are not realistic. -
Sex:Male

Sexual Orientation:

Appearance Details
Hair color:
Skin tone:
Scars:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Height/Weight:

Field Details​

Do we have anymore interest?

I'm interested. This reminds me of Maximum Ride, more than quite a bit, hehe. Maybe Shade's Children. I'll go ahead and work on a character for you. ^^

I'm interested. This reminds me of Maximum Ride, more than quite a bit, hehe. Maybe Shade's Children. I'll go ahead and work on a character for you. ^^
Lol yeah I know. It was partially inspired by it but I wanted to do something more original so I didn't post my Maximum Ride fandom role play idea XD

Lol yeah I know. It was partially inspired by it but I wanted to do something more original so I didn't post my Maximum Ride fandom role play idea XD
Oh my god lol. xD Jeez, I haven't read MR in like... SO long. Probably coming up ten years, I have no idea. I do like it, though. This is more of what I enjoy, anyways, as, if memory serves, everyone in MR are just bird hybrids.

Yeah in Max Ride they're just mutant bird kids with only about 3 or 4 % bird DNA grafted into their genetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.