Project DIVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just don't be human, gotcha XD

Allot of songs I do are great even on hard mode. (Even a few excellents) but a few of those are just redicules. I don't even want to attempt worlds end dance hall.
The songs in F were easy for me on Hard. For the most part LOL! World's End Dance Hall is one of my favorite songs from the game (Secret Police is my most favorite) and it's not that bad on Hard. You just gotta be FAST!

The songs in F were easy for me on Hard. For the most part LOL! World's End Dance Hall is one of my favorite songs from the game (Secret Police is my most favorite) and it's not that bad on Hard. You just gotta be FAST!

Well I'm not fast apparently. Or when I am, I'm TOO fast.

I just wasted 20,000 DP on help items that didn't win me the songs, so I'll do what I did last time. Not play it for another year until my body decides to keep up (I wasn't able to do normal very well a year ago. I pick it up recently, I did normal fairly easily. Now I just gotta wait however many months till my body decides it can do it.

It's NEVER about practice for me, I can either do it, or I can't. If I can't do it now, practice won't do anything. I just have to wait till my body decides to be able to do it.

Well I'm not fast apparently. Or when I am, I'm TOO fast.

I just wasted 20,000 DP on help items that didn't win me the songs, so I'll do what I did last time. Not play it for another year until my body decides to keep up (I wasn't able to do normal very well a year ago. I pick it up recently, I did normal fairly easily. Now I just gotta wait however many months till my body decides it can do it.

It's NEVER about practice for me, I can either do it, or I can't. If I can't do it now, practice won't do anything. I just have to wait till my body decides to be able to do it.
:( Damn that's a lot of DP! You can do it! JUST DO IT!

:( Damn that's a lot of DP! You can do it! JUST DO IT!
That's fine XD I have quite a bit of DP. I started doing normal songs and I can get perfects on them :D im adding challenges to the songs to do some DP farming.

Also, fun fact. Look up the English lyrics to "Dye" Notice something odd as you read and listen? the song is actually majority English XD

When I was playing I was like "I swear I'm hearing Broken English >.< This doesn't sound very Japanese"

That's fine XD I have quite a bit of DP. I started doing normal songs and I can get perfects on them :D im adding challenges to the songs to do some DP farming.

Also, fun fact. Look up the English lyrics to "Dye" Notice something odd as you read and listen? the song is actually majority English XD

When I was playing I was like "I swear I'm hearing Broken English >.< This doesn't sound very Japanese"
Yeah farming for DP is pretty easy in the DIVA games. It's even easier in F 2nd!

I already knew the song was in English XD You just can't hear it very well because of the music and the sound. Why the song is like that I don't know

Something that is annoying me to death are what I like to call broken notes. What are those? When you CLEARLY get a cool, but you get a safe instead. I would say at LEAST, it's a good, but that would be suggesting that IM the one that's messing up.

There's a stubborn one near the beginning of freely tomorrow that I've been trying to find the timing for -.- But no matter what, it's a ""safe""

Which leads to the biggest problem I have with this game. 0 consistency. The difficulty is all over the place, each song plays by their own rules, and within those songs are notes that play by their own rules. I imagine the programming is a mess and overly complicated to add "challenge"

Last edited by a moderator:
Something that is annoying me to death are what I like to call broken notes. What are those? When you CLEARLY get a cool, but you get a safe instead. I would say at LEAST, it's a good, but that would be suggesting that IM the one that's messing up.

There's a stubborn one near the beginning of freely tomorrow that I've been trying to find the timing for -.- But no matter what, it's a ""safe""

Which leads to the biggest problem I have with this game. 0 consistency. The difficulty is all over the place, each song plays by their own rules, and within those songs are notes that play by their own rules. I imagine the programming is a mess and overly complicated to add "challenge"
Each song has its own pace and rhythm and you pretty much have to adjust each time you play different songs. Notes may come slower or faster depending on the beat of the song.

Freely Tomorrow is pretty slow so you'll have to slow down a bit.

Each song has its own pace and rhythm and you pretty much have to adjust each time you play different songs. Notes may come slower or faster depending on the beat of the song.

Freely Tomorrow is pretty slow so you'll have to slow down a bit.
Well yes, I know that XD I nearly perfect freely tomorrow but there's just one specific note I can't get for the life of me >.<

Well yes, I know that XD I nearly perfect freely tomorrow but there's just one specific note I can't get for the life of me >.<
Yes I hate that one note that prevents me from getting a Perfect -_- UGGGGGHHHH!!

@SacredWarrior
Are there any complete list of unlockables? I've seen a few list and they basically come down to beat every song easy-extreme to unlock everything. But when I beat a song on say normal, get stuff, then beat it again but get a better rank, I still get stuff even know it's the same song. The guides I read don't mention having to beat songs with certain ranks (Unless i'm just getting a ton of achievements)

Regardless though, do you know any 100% unlock guides out there? I've found a few though they both said different things >.<

@SacredWarrior
Are there any complete list of unlockables? I've seen a few list and they basically come down to beat every song easy-extreme to unlock everything. But when I beat a song on say normal, get stuff, then beat it again but get a better rank, I still get stuff even know it's the same song. The guides I read don't mention having to beat songs with certain ranks (Unless i'm just getting a ton of achievements)

Regardless though, do you know any 100% unlock guides out there? I've found a few though they both said different things >.<
No not really. It didn't take me long to unlock everything and you don't even have to play on Extreme mode to do so. In F 2nd there are unlockables for every song and you can see what they are and what the requirements are. Warning: some of them require song grinding and if you unlock everything in F and carry them over to F 2nd, you'll unlock over half of everything

you don't even have to play on Extreme mode to do so.
Really? The few guides I said showed that an unlock for beating all the extreme songs was the platinum crown. Unless you're just talking about costumes rather than accessories.

Really? The few guides I said showed that an unlock for beating all the extreme songs was the platinum crown. Unless you're just talking about costumes rather than accessories.
Yeah I'm referring to modules. They're more important than accessories most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.