Profile Page Cover Width and Height?

R

Raynar Saassin

Original poster
Hello!

I've been messing around with what I want to use as my Profile Page Cover Photo since apparently it's a thing here but not where I came from, which was really cool. However when I submitted an image, it was incredibly big and not to the size of the Cover itself. (My preferences lie to having the image perfectly visible minus the part that's cut off by where the Profile Picture is of course.)

I have basic knowledge of a photo-editing program known as GIMP so resizing isn't a problem for me, but could anyone tell me what the recommended or exact size of the Cover Photo is?

Thanks!

Hello!

I've been messing around with what I want to use as my Profile Page Cover Photo since apparently it's a thing here but not where I came from, which was really cool. However when I submitted an image, it was incredibly big and not to the size of the Cover itself. (My preferences lie to having the image perfectly visible minus the part that's cut off by where the Profile Picture is of course.)

I have basic knowledge of a photo-editing program known as GIMP so resizing isn't a problem for me, but could anyone tell me what the recommended or exact size of the Cover Photo is?

Thanks!
'It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 1000x600 pixels.' that's what it says when you click to upload an image. Have you tried this out yet?

'It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 1000x600 pixels.' that's what it says when you click to upload an image. Have you tried this out yet?

I didn't see that it said that... I feel like an idiot now, thank you haha.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Loveless

I didn't see that it said that... I feel like an idiot now, thank you haha.
Hahahah it's okay, we've all done something like that once or twice XD

• Useful
Reactions: Raynar Saassin