Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖RogueRaven12❖

Original poster
So Im assuming most of you know X-Men so I don't really have to explain it but I was wondering if you would be interested in an X Men type role play. I don't know if I'll change the name or keep it. I mean I feel like I'll get more members if I keep the name. But, I don't think it will be considered a famdom roleplay since Im not using the characters from the show. Its just similiar to X Men and its based off of X Men and the idea that mutants exist and there are people that want to get rid of them but there are also people that want the mutants around. So what do you guys think?

Will this follow any of the movie lines? Honestly I am interested in a movie that follows after the events of Days of future past. I like that area more as it isnt so apocalyptic. Either way I am interested and I have had an idea for a character for a very long time now.

I'm interested and yeah I like CrimsonHorizon's idea.

Well I haven't seen Days of Future Past so probably not. The role play is going to follow a group of mutants who are struggling to survive as normal teenagers in normal life but are able to be themselves at Xavier's school but they also help save people, hiding their true identities behind a mask. Or something like that.

Reactions: Jamie64
Hey. I'm interested. Always loved the "normal people with powers" themes. Would love to join

Interested, but the characters are all going to be teen aged?

I'd imagine since the main setting would be "mutant high" disguised as a prep school, and our characters, from rogue raven's description, will be students there, yes.

There will be teachers and those that graduated from the school will be there because they also live there but most will be in there teens or younger, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.