1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Professor Applications

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Astaroth, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PROFESSOR APPLICATIONS

2. Experience Level:
    I have been role playing for over 5 years now and I have brought many others into the joy of writing role plays. I love to help others learn how to role play, how to describe, write, and how to thoroughly enjoy themselves in there writing. It's no fun in a role play if you're not enjoying it, right?
    Strong Point:
    I'm best in grammar practice and how to lengthen your posts so you don't have to worry about getting stuck with a 1 liner. I am also very good at helping with creating plots. I am especially good at helping with the creation of characters! It's my favorite thing to do~
    Weak Point:
    How to make maps, how to create a world.
    I am able to contribute the following:
    Exercises, Workshops
    My expertise is in:
    Characters
    Are you also a Mentor/Do you plan to apply to be one?:
    Yes
    Please link an example Workshop, Exercise, Resource, Discussion, or Guide that you have posted in the Institute:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.