4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
I'm mostly used to Modern-Fantasy and things with some level of Slice of Life to them, though I'm willing to try anything even dice RP. I do think my fight scenes read a bit odd though, it's a work in progress... I also have a penchant for Comedy.
Going straight to the point, I'm trying to make an ad for my graphics/code shop now that I'm back in business and uhh, it won't save it at all? I've done this at least two times before so now I'm... confused.

It's the same image even, so nothing major has changed, other than its name ^^'

I just tried it and it's working for me. Can you try renaming the file and see if that makes a difference?

I just tried it and it's working for me. Can you try renaming the file and see if that makes a difference?
Nope, renamed it to 'test.png', nothing. Tried removing some odd symbols from the writing such as ':', also nothing. If it's of any help, I don't have the option to select star groups in here either...

Dang. Are you using an ad blocker by any chance? Sometimes it ends up blocking the buttons on the page. Aside from that, the only other thing I can think of would be clear your cache and try again.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Reactions: Kitti and Loveless
Dang. Are you using an ad blocker by any chance? Sometimes it ends up blocking the buttons on the page. Aside from that, the only other thing I can think of would be clear your cache and try again.
It... was the adblocker, I had no idea that it could have that effect! Now I feel a bit silly XD
Thanks for the help! o/

That's okay! I had a similar problem with my ad blocker and thought the theme colors were all askew, haha. Glad we got it sorted out!

• Thank You
Reactions: Loveless