FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy ,sci-fi, games (minecraft, pokemon, legend of zelda etc) and super heroes
Hello. I hope any moderator or admin of Iwaku can help us. You see me and some other RPers are in the group Lunar and we have a rule for no impersonators by copying our signature of being Lunar[symbol] -insert member name here- . There's a user that we have tried to ask politely to change the name since he/she was impersonating the signature. He treated us with disrespect and I admit to saying some stuff I regret. We tried sorting it out but then the user went to complain to their friends and then not say a word after. I do wish one of you can help us in the predicament. Here's the user and its the post with the most replies.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/lunar❖goldy.15827/

Hello! I'm so sorry that you're having a problem, unfortunately those can arise. A staff member will be coming to you shortly, they're the most qualified to deal with situations like this. You can also use the "report" function on any message, post or status update that is rude or has sparked a problem between you and this other member, that way the staffers can see directly what sort of issues you're talking about. Thanks!

~Sincerely,
Sansa

Please either PM an admin or staff member if you have a problem with other members. We do not like people dealing with drama in public. That said we have a staff member on the case an multiple others following it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.