Probably the weirdest Newbie post there is- WAIT, I MEAN HELLO THERE.

T

Turtle-san

Original poster
Oh, hello there!

I'm not particularly skilled at writing an introduction of myself. Usually, it ends with me trailing off uncertainly, but I always press the 'POST NOW' button anyway. So, it's nice to be here- the site is pretty awesome, and because I'm not the most experienced of Role Players, it's currently blowing my mind.

Not in the dirty way if you know what I mean.

But anyway.

There's not much that's really that 'standoffish' about me, I guess. I'm not too picky with RP choices, unless it means I have to play a whiny, moper with the 'I've got a sob story of a past, therefore I can act out at everyone' kind of person. I'd rather stab myself in the feels, and damn guys, that actually hurts.

Speaking of which, language (as in swearing) is not a problem. I don't mind it.

COME AT ME BRO.

Or Sis.

Or.. whatever you are, really.

I may sound weird, but I won't spontaneously combust or bite you.
Well, at least not hard. Or I might, if you like that sort of thing.

Yeah, I'm nowhere near appropriate am I.

-Awkward cough-

Uh, I guess to end this I'll copy and paste the Newbie form.

--

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Zen is preferred I guess. There's no particular reason- it's just because it sounds nice. Keke.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I... am either. I probably won't reveal it for a while (which, now that I think about it, defeats the purpose of this question. Nevertheles...) And. Well. I'm a teenager. Yeah yeah I can see some of your faces going something akin the lines of 'Oh, the hormonal driven horror!'

Yeah.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

To be honest, I like all genres- Romance would probably be my forte. I do like adventure and magic, and all that fantasy stuff, since I'm a dreamer.

Yaoi and Yuri and fine by me too.

:D

What kind of characters do you usually play?

It's written in my profile, but...

I find it most amusing to play the BUTLER. Or that gentleman with the top hat. As a side note, I do tease people quite a bit. It's a habit, especially if I find myself close to them. If we chat outside of RP, don't be too shocked by the random teasing sent your way.

Don't worry, I'll keep in character.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
They all sound equally interesting.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Well, my current favoured songs (2 of them) are both Korean.
No, I don't speak the language.
No, it's not Gangnam style.
No, I don't understand the actual lyrics, but
Yes, I googled it.

1. How we feel [DJ Clazzi Ft. Seulong from 2AM]
2. NEW BEAUTIFUL [Epik High, 7th Album '99']

- -

Well, that's it folks.

I do hope to RP wth many of you in the near future.

Thanks!

Appropriate? What? What is this word you speak of? We have no such concept! Just kidding. Welcome to Iwaku Turtle-san, and I hope you enjoy your stay! The community's helpful and everyone's willing to RP!

B-b-b-b-b-but EVERYONE should spontaneously combust!

Also, I LOVE Yaoi! Yaoi! Unfortunately, I am not old enough to go into the mature section with most of the people I've roleplayed with and are really good.

Aaanyway, if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask! If you ever need a detailed high fantasy RP, just shoot me a message!

Ah- the gentleman with the top hat? Interesting choice :D

By the way- welcome to Iwaku! Hope you find that RP the goes hand in hand with your forte.

A newbie named Turtle? How much more awesome can you get. O___O Welcome to the site!

You're not appropriate? You'll fit right in then XD Also, I'm quite happy to see that you enjoy Korean music that isn't Gangnam Style. (Isn't it so annoying when you tell people that your favorite song is Korean and they immediately assume that Gangnam Style has something to do with it? It sure does ruffle my feathers.)

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! :D

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

A gentleman with a top hat? o-o I love top hats! ^-^ And waistcoats. :3 And gentlemanly mustaches. :D (Not on me of course...o-o) I'm getting off topic. v_v
Anywhoooo, welcome!

A turtle in a tophat! So much spledor and magnificance! :D Welcome to the family!!!!