Probably Should've made this First

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InKouah

Original poster
Erm, hello. Very eloquent start I know, but anyway, I'm InK a 14 year old American High school student. I've had RPs before but most of them died off or I was too busy with school to keep up. Even though I'm not all that confident in my writing skills due to my very slow words per second I'll try my best to keep up.

I mostly stuck to art and mixed media like my profile picture, but I like to go back to RPing even though it was often the most insufferable moments of my life. Well, that's about it. Hope we get along.~

Reactions: Xena Jade
Welcome aboard, kid. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Or maybe just steal some of Artorias' fine chicken. Forget about the cookie!

Your mention of roleplay being insufferable... yeah. Yeah, it really can be, or rather the people playing can be. Or just even being near people who react to those insufferable people. It's a challenge, but being a good roleplayer is finding ways to work around that. And, your writing skills will improve with time! Your introduction was really well written, so regardless of speed you've done a great job so far. Keep it up!

Welcome to the madhouse!

If there's anything ya need, message me! Though be warned, I am full of ridiculous gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.