PRIZES FOR DONATIONS

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitti, May 1, 2012.

1. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT (open)

[size=+2]Donators![/size][size=+1]
    [mention=902]drpepper07 - $100[/mention]
    [mention=1557]Layne - $200 (PLEDGED)[/mention]
    Athena - $5
    [mention=1882]ReptileSkin - $20[/mention]
    [mention=46]Miru - $30[/mention]
    [mention=31]Myrnodyn - $50[/mention]
    Ozzie Chanter - $20
    [mention=70]Kura - $20[/mention]
    Ozzie's Mom - $25
    [mention=798]Elyd - $5[/mention]
    [mention=1591]modestmonster - $5[/mention]
    [mention=12]Ocha - $10[/mention]

[/size][size=+2]THE PRIZES[/size][size=+1]
    Five Dollars- A custom name icon. No picture, but a cool graphic with your name or nicname
    Ten Dollars- Two custom name icons OR one drawn icon
    Fifteen Dollars- A custom banner, drawn or designed
    Twenty Dollars- A quick character sketch, in pencil
    Thirty dollars- First Donator to pay thirty gets a special painting by Zen. Others may get a custom character drawing or detailed sketch from Ozzie, Zen, or animal drawing by Kitti
    Forty dollars- A custom colored character drawing by Ozzie or Kitti or landscape by Zen
    Fifty dollars- A custom colored character drawing, Iwaku stickers, a poem about a character of your choice, and a banner
    One hundred dollars or more- A custom RP world for you built by Revision and Iskari

[/size]

[size=+2]SO PLEASE POST WITH WHAT YOU WANT, AS FAR AS DETAILS OF YOUR PRIZE GOES. FOR THOSE OF YOU GETTING ART, PLEASE SPECIFY WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO ART FOR YOU!!![/size]

2. I dunno what to pick for a painting D:

Uhm...Like..... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I can't decide >_<

Honestly, I'd just go with whatever you felt like doing. ._. It's the thought that counts. Honestly, if I could choose, I'd just get Staci to pick a painting and have it sent to her. ^^;

3. I would love for Kitti to draw me character art of my character Saul Mendel!

Saul is a 25-year-old Jewish New-Yorker (born and raised) who works as a pediatric cardiologist prior to discovering that for all intents and purposes, he's the second coming of Christ. He stands about 6'0" even, has curly dark brown hair and amber eyes, and is generally found frowning irritably with his hands shoved deep in his pockets. He favors turtlenecks, and has an old leather jacket that he's worn for years and which is nearly the same shade as his hair. He's the oldest of four children, having two little brothers (Asher, 20, and Lavi, 14) and one sister (Judith, 17). A prodigy, he graduated high school at fifteen with the goal of medical school already in mind. He acts as though he hates everyone and is generally grouchy, but he's really a huge softie and sort of has a "helping people thing". His closest friends are his boss, whom he openly seems to detest; his cousin Ethan, a 23-year-old law student; and his apartment full of houseplants. Most of his crippling depression and disinclination to become close to people relates to his ex-fiancee Susannah, a sociopath who emotionally abused him for years before a brutal split-up. At the end of the day, though, he's really just a bit of a worrywart and overly-sensitive.

He's also an atheist (or so he claims) and would be a skeptic in general, were it not for the fact that he's been seeing ghosts and other weird crap since he was a small child. (In fact, he attracts it.) Which also might contribute to his social issues.

4. Um.... I can help Kitti with drawings if that's what you want...? And I actually had to send $20 through snail mail.... X( I don't need a drawing, but thanks!

5. Ah, no, I don't need any help. Thank you though!
    As for your prize, you may not need one, but it is our gift to you for being so sweet and generous~

6. Surprise me....

7. Word! I would love a world made for me ^.^

8. There we go~
    Ozzie and Ozzie's mother combined theirs, so Ozzie got a full color sketch from Kitti.
    Check! Thank you so much for your donation! <3

9. You can cross my name off! Ceru made me a wicked looking name icon! Thanks!