Private zalia and vampiress. Twilight

R

Roleplayluva

Original poster
vampire-bella-bella-swan-3196560-385-500.jpg

Bella did not want to go to school to early, but she couldn't stay in the house anymore. Putting on her jacket which had the feel of a biohazard suit she headed out in the rain. It was drizzling still, but not enough to soak her which was a good thing. Inside the truck, it was nice and dry. Even though it smelled like faintly of tobacco, gasoline, and peppermint to her suprise it was still clean and sputtered to life. She found the school without any trouble like she had been there before. It did not look like a school but the sign which read Fork's Highschool made her stop and pull in the driveway. She parked in front of the first building she saw which had a small sign reading Front Office. Stepping out of the car unwillingly out of the toasty truck she walked down a little stone path lined with dark hedges. She took a deep breath before opening the door.

EdwardNMCompanion.jpg

Edward was there as usual. He heard some people talking. Chief Swans daughter was here. He figured she was probably stuck up like her mother. It was a shame what she did to Chief Swan. He walked into his first class and sat down. Not without giving a weak smile to the teacher. He wasn't worked like the rest of the students in here he had turned in his homework when he got it.

After signing into the office she was told to go to another building she got back in the car and drove again. Getting out she noticed all eyes were on her since she was the Chief's daughter she was like a mini celebrity especially in a small town like this. She took the slip up to the teacher a tall balding man. While he introduced me to the class he showedd me to an empty seat and my eyes drifted to the man at the back. She took her seat in the front and waited till the class was over/