Private School Love. (Closed to Juneberry)

Atropa smiled.
"Sounds great!"
She looked down at her feet.
"Um, well, a lot of things."
She sighed.

He gave her a glance before giving one of his usual, cheerful grins. "Well, no reason to worry about it. No matter what, fact is you're here now right? Better make the best of it." He moved his arms behind his head, then moved one to check his pants- a lump was there, which he was grateful for. He hadn't forgotten his drumsticks. "I moved here a few years ago, so I know it can take some getting used to. But I'll help until you get used to it."

Atropa nodded.
"Okay, well, let's get our coffee."
She smiled at him and walked out to the road,
not noticing a car was coming.

He grabbed her arm rather quickly, pulling her back with an unusual strength. He was strong, but careful, and pulled her so that he could catch her with his arms around her waist, rather than her following. "You shouldn't do dangerous things like that. Seriously, you shouldn't be allowed to walk alone as is if you walk into the road like that." He grinned to her easily, adding, "It's dangerous."

Atropa looked up at him and blushed.
"O-Oh, t-thank you.." She whispered, enjoying his arm around her waist.
She'd never been this close to a boy, and she didn't want him to stop holding her.

A grin was still on his face as he lead her without a thought, noticing as they were nearing the coffee shop he'd noted. He opened the door carefully, holding it for her. "After you. Any idea what you'd like? You said you wanted coffee."

Atropa was still blushing.
"Yeah, Um, I want a hot vanilla coffee."
She smiled at him.
"I can pay for both of us."

"Don't you usually have the guide pay on an outing?" He turned to her curiously. "Or we can pay for ourselves separately, but...I feel weird making you pay for me, somehow." He noted. However, his confusion over the bill didn't stop him from ordering his own drink as well. "Black tea for me, please." He didn't dig for his wallet, but did stick his hand into his pocket in case he was to pull it out.

"W-Well, honestly, it would help me out if you could pay.."
She said quietly, blushing.
She didn't have much money.

He chuckled a bit, patting her shoulder. "I offered, didn't I? So of course I will." He smiled easily to her before turning to the counter. When their drinks came, he was able to pay easily, having enough for it, and turned to her to hand her the coffee she'd ordered. Vanilla for the lady." He mused easily, but then turned to thank the cashier properly. Moving out of the way so the next people could get their orders, he turned to Atropa again. "Should we take our coffee with us on a walk, or sit and chat for a while?"

"Can we chat for a bit? I'm cold."
She laughed and smiled, the cold made her cheeks pink.

He chuckled a bit- he hadn't noticed the pink in her cheeks, which surprised him- he normally was rather observant with such signs of a health related issue, due to his sickly sister. "Inside it is. Let's take a seat then." He moved to a table and pushed one of the chairs out for her, before pulling one out for himself and sitting down. "Hm...What to chat about though?"