Private RP (Notallthatcreative + Mits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Likes us?" Alessandro and Isaac parroted, turning towards each other with raised brows. Curiously, Alessandro turned to Maya. "What does she do to the people she doesn't like?"
The question made both of the guys almost anxious. Iris, however, was laughing to herself at the puzzled expressions of her brother, and Alessandro.
"Oh shut up," Isaac looked at Iris. "You're only laughing because you know girls trust each other. I'd like to see how you feel when you're close to being on Anya's shit-list. The woman knows the human body inside and out, and could probably make you suffocate on your own colon if you crossed her."
"That's exactly why I'm laughing. Because If I don't say anything, I don't have to worry about suffering that fate. You two be careful now." She smiled.

(Poking at Anya is fun xD)

• Love
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
(Obviously xD)

"She makes their lives hell." It was as simple as that. Anya could be a real bitch and these two should feel like lucky she's somewhat willing to help them. "As I said. Be glad she likes you somewhat." Maya laughed softly and shook her head. "You don't want to know what she'll do to you if she doesn't like you."

"I have a feeling Cat-boy Casanova might piss her off if he doesn't keep his hopeless romantic comments to himself." Alessandro crossed his arms and looked at Isaac in a disapproving manner.
Isaac looked at Alessandro with a half horrified, half embarrassed expression. "Well you're a Big nosed, womanizing sack of vomit." He hissed.
Iris looked at the two men with a frown. "As far as i'm concerned, both of you are wretched enough to gag a maggot, so why don't we cut the crap and just take our leave?" She shrugged. "We got what we wanted, and there's enough salty attitude in this house without you two here, any more and half the ocean's inhabitants could survive in here." She then looked at Maya, At least acknowledging that the girl was talking. "Living with loudmouths is a pain. I'm sure you understand." She looked over towards where Anya had walked off too.

(lord xD I feel bad for Iris and Maya. they both have to live with a bunch of loud people.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Pfft. At least Maya can get away from it for a while xD)

"I think she understands better than you do." Maya smirked lightly in amusement and walked over to the door, opening it up. "I do believe you should leave before she throws a hissy fit again." She didn't want them caught up in that and get yelled at as well. Her eyes drifted towards the basement door and she hummed lightly, frowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.