Private Role Play (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes." I said with my face forming a frown and I looked down at the dress. Sure, I loved the dress, the satin reflected the moon beautifully and it was tight fitting, my somewhat figure showing. "I did get married this afternoon."

Rosilin examined her expression trying to read her emotions on the topic
" don't look to happy to be marrying prince charming."
she gave a small laugh
" mannn i'd give anything to be in your place."

"It's not everything everyone thinks it is. If you were in my shoes you'd understand how much of a prison it is." I sighed and glanced up at the moon, my hand absently rotating the wedding band around my hand. "At least out there you can bend the rules and go where ever you want." I chuckled and shook my head at myself.

" ha! you want to make a bet?"
she placed her hands on her hips getting a bit heating up in the debate.
" princess you wouldn't last a day"
stretching
out as she glanced over to her
" heh, besides look at you dady's girl, you don't have what it takes"

Narrowing her eyes she closed the gap and grabbed her by her arm. "Listen to me you street rat. I can handle whatever you want to throw at me. So bring it on. Two months, you take my place and I take yours. Beginning tonight." She said and smirked a little, craving to prove herself to this stranger.

Rosilin was vary competitive but she knew this had to be a trick or maby she heard her wrong
"....ah....what now?"
she said in a meak voice as she pushed her off, stepping back a bit.

" ww what are you talking about im BLONDE you have BROWN hair we Look nothing alike"
she stood shaky she didn't know why either.

"No one will notice. Just say you did it for Michael." She explained and released her. "It's not like I can help that our hair is different. No one would even realize it was me if I went out there, they haven't seen me in months." She said and looked at her in the eyes. "I just have to get out if this prison."

Robin-
As they talked Robin had made his way over to a small safe located in the room. He slowly began to crack the code, his ear pushed up against the safe. He did this as quietly as possible, not wanting to arouse any attention.

Roland-
Roland lifted his head hearing a faint sound of talking coming from somewhere, "Hello?" he called out but got no answer in return. He quickly pulled his sword out and look up and down the corridor for any signs of life.

Rosilin nodded,
" alright....I-"
She was cut short when heard the gaurd drawing his sword
" ah shit....quickly we have to change cloths"
She slowly pulled the girl into the maze garden.
" hurry!"
She whispered quitely

I glanced behind me and ran with her, trying to pull my hair out of it's intricate bun as I did so. "But that must've been Roland, I know him he's my bodyguard." I said and looked back at the ground we were once standing on. I stopped at the first dead end and pulled her in this time, knowing where all the paths led to. I pulled off my earrings and handed them to her. "Please don't lose these, they're my favorite." I said and them kicked off my shoes, sliding them to her. "They're uncomfortable. Just a warning."

Nodding she took hold of the earrings and shoes
" ow!.....these do hurt"
She wispered to her as she traded her, the baggy shirt and jacket she had been wearing.
" that guy from before his name is robin he knows all the ins and outs of the city here give him this"
She handed her a small bag of coins.
" it's not much but he'll accept"

Felicia nodded as she handed her the satin dress, turning her around once it was on her and buttoning up all of the buttons that went from the nape of her neck to her hips. "There." she said and began to do her hair into an almost exact replica. She put on the girls' clothes, looking at him with surprise at how loose it was.

Robin-Robin grinned managing to break into the safe and taking out a few expensive bits of jewlerary. He turned and noticed that the two people who were standing with him before had dissepeared. He looked out the window and let out a loud sigh before jumping out, hitting the ground with a loud thud.

Roland-
"Hello?" Roland called out again, now searching the corridors for any signs of the intruder.

" they won't keep you warm in the cold or rainy days so here"
Reluctantly Rosalin handed her another thing of money
"Not much but it should be enough for a warmer jacket or coat."
She felt odd being this formal and outward with a princess as if title didn't mean anything in that moment
" don't Trust anyone and god please don't drink the sea water."

"Alright." she nodded and then remembered one last thing. "I can't be seen with this." she said and slid off her new wedding band, holding it out to her. "For the next two months this is yours." she sighed and then looked around. "I should leave then. Good luck We'll meet back here, this exact spot in two months during the full moon." she instructed and left her there, a giddy excitement falling over her as she jogged across the lawn towards the wall.

Rosilin noded as she slid it on
" ok, stay safe."
As the girl dashed off rosilin attempted to make her way back to the courtyard.
Her heart was pounding and she felt sick.
" fuck man these cloths are so tight."
She fidgets around before fumbling forward.
"Acccck!"

Felicia managed to get far away enough and it was a struggle but get herself over the wall. She landed with a thud and groaned, clutching her side in pain. Soon after she heard the guards on the outside of the wall holler at each other- someone must've heard her fall. She got up and looked in their direction not knowing what to do and just began running down the castle path.

Rosilin quickly picked herself up and holding the gown up so she wouldn't trip again
" how tall is she man this dress is hard to walk in."
she made her way towards the court yard and attempted to slip into the back door.
but ducked into a bush when she noticed the guard from earlier
" fuck!"
she let out, totally forgetting she was now the "princess"

I continued to run until I I was our of breath and just sat on the road, panting. For two months I just traded away the only life I had ever known for one that I had never even knew existed.

rosilin stayed in the bush, stuck in her old ways of hiding from gaurds and feeling like a rat.
"...wait a second..."
she said lowly to her as she stood up fast.
" im not rosilin pirate anymore.....wow that's...that uh hard to take in"
she started walking down the path.

Status
Not open for further replies.