Private Role Play (invite only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She let out a weak cry and laid back down.
Honestly she felt afraid.
Being hurt and helpless to protect herself made her cringe.
Against her better judgement, she was going to have to trust these strangers.

Joseph entered the room where Cass and Leo were, having just grabbed his duffle bag from outside the door. "Here, eat this, both of you." He extended his arm as he walked forward, holding two bags of rations, a mix of military food. Joseph's gaze turned to the healing wound, he took a sigh of relief once he noticed it had stopped bleeding.

After the two strangers took the rations he offered Joseph wandered aimlessly around the room, eyeing the many items scattered around the room. The room they were in was in relatively good condition, the furniture was intact, the windows not smashed in or boarded up, the curtains were fine, and the each light bulb in the room seemed to be able to work. This surprised Joseph, and he quickly became fond of the room. "It will be safer of we stick together, at least until you are healed. Leo, how good are you with that axe?" He said with an air of confidence, Speaking as if in command. Joseph did not turn around to face them, he just stood there with his hands behind his back, staring out of the window infront on the bed.

Casandra lifted herself up a bit wincing at the achs she looks over as he extended the food to them and smiled
" thanks....."
she felt a bit bad about how she hated him earlier in all fairness he DID cause it the reason she had to lay there was his fault.
looking on the bright side, he didn't have to help her so she appreciated it
".......thanks again......."
she didn't know what else to say.
her head shot up as she looked around at the conditions and tidiness of the room
"...SHIT!.......this is someone's house."
she let out excited and panicky.

Leo took some food and ate it rather slowly. "Thanks." He finished eating as he looked at him wondering.
"i'm okay with it to fight 2 or 3 of those tthings." He looked around and then at Cassandra. "Of course this was someones house, what did you expect?"

She rolled her eyes
" a survivor, otherwise this place wouldn't be so clean"
She looked around trying to spot any indication of a survivor in the house.

Joseph remained silent for a long couple of seconds before finally turning around. He looked over at Leo and took a deep breath. "You may have to use that against many more. There's a horde outside." He informed as he walked slowly towards the bed, gripping the holy of his sword tight but keeping his arm relaxed.

Casandra jumped out of bed and went throu her bag pulling out a rifle sniper
" i'll cover the window, i can't move much with the wound."
she started loading,as she made her way to the window.

" i can't afford opening it up now."
she grab the bed pushing it against the window, and kneeling on the bed.
aiming it out the window
" i got you two covered."

Leo nodded and looked outside. "So I will go for it and you cover me? Are you good with that weapon?"
He looked at the girl worried, unsure if he could trust her with that.

" em i good with it? no no i just happen to carrying it around because i think it looks beast!"
she rolls her eyes and turns back to the window holding back shooting.
" of course i know how to use it...."
she quickly pinned her hair up in a pony to keep it out of the way of focus.

He chuckled and looked at the other guy. "Should we go down then? So the lady doesn't kill everything we could kill." it somehow sounded weird for him to say it like that, but it annoyed him that this girl was going to just show off, while the guys have to watch.

Casandra laughed as she let out a few rounds striking a few walkers and bursting out the other side of there skulls
" you better hurry up ladies, by the time you get down there. i'll have killed them all."
she turned her head shooting them a cocky grin.

Joseph was amused at the boastful pride of Cass, but he liked a confident person covering his back. He gazed over at Leo as he walked towards the door of the room. "We shall." He said slyly, unsheating his two custom swords.

He made his way down the stairs, looking over his shoulder to make sure Leo was still there. Once they reached the lounging area of the house Joseph stopped at the door, bolstering his stance by dropping his shoulders and shuffle one foot forward. "Ready when you are, kid." Joseph stared blankly at the door, waiting for it to open so he could sati his lust for infected blood.

Leo sighed, he felt like he was surrounded by crazy killers already. He opened the door as he made a few of them walk towards his location, cutting them off and looking at Joseph. "You two are crazy for wanting to fight those things so badly...I usually avoid them."

Cassandra set herself up on the bed, she was relived to fight from a distance for once.
before she saw them even peek out the front door she let a few rounds taking out four zombies.
" hahahaaa better hurry up ladies."

Joseph burst out of the house, using speed and precision to cut down the infected. He thrust his left sword into the stomach of one, piercing straight through the infected's spine. His right sword hit two with a flurry of strikes. During the chaos Joseph was unaware of the two infected approching him from the back, his attention fixed on the multiple threats in front of him. The sound of Joseph's warcry each time he put another one into the dirt echoed around the silent street.

she stayed steady as she let a few more rounds out.
" looks like im gonna kill them all."

After a while he fell back into the house, he just couldn't keep up killing those things, they looked at least human in some way after all.
"Guys, I can't do this anymore..." he went back inside and joined Cass upstairs, it disgusted him, all this blood and the noises.

Cassandra turned her head towards him a bit surprised when he entered the room.

"...whoa! don't pop in like that....scared the shit out of me..."

she noticed he looked sick so she took a few more shots and looked over at him
" whats up with you?"

Joseph let out a loud grunt when he looked back and saw that Leo was no longer there. This angered him to no end, and he let it show by slicing the head of an infected clean off. With Cass's last few shots and a couple of parries and swipes the last of the infected were killed.

Joseph cleaned the blood on his two blades on the clothes of the dead before turning to make his way back into the house. His loud march up the stairs could be heard throughout the entire house, a clear indicator he was not happy about what just happened. Joseph strolled into the room holding one sword sideways across his body, looking down at the blade with wide eyes, his other sword was within the sheath. "They are dead. All of them. But you, Leo, you are alive." His voice was rich with anger but spoken in a calm manner, his words riddled with meaning.

"I'm not a huge fan of fighting those shits, I'm better at avoiding them and now we just attack them like we are nuts, we will have thousands of them here in no time!" He explained his worries as he looked outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.