Not open for further replies.
" i umm....lets just say i can read people and i can tell, your ok."
she places her hands behind her head
"....mind of we share the room? you can have a bed 'll take the closet"
she opened up the closet and throw her bag in
" i am casandra by the way. ahh.."
she let out as she placed her hand on her side
" fuck....im bleeding.."

"Take the bed...you found this place and you are the girl after all." He laughed the last argument of and looked at her when she realized she was bleeding.
"Did you get bitten Cas?" He looked at her worried and tensed up, he wouldn't have a choice but to kill her if she was bitten.
"tell me you weren't bitten..."
Leo worried and picked his axe up as he looked at her carefully.

" whoa whoa back off! i wasn't bitten,......King jerk downstairs cut me earlier or did you forget?"
she winces as she trails her finger on it.
"...oww......"

"I didn't think he actually cut you, I mean..thats odd." Leo sat down on the bed and relaxed a little as he knew she was okay.
"Do you think he could be evil? Try to kill us or something.."

" doesn't this cut say it all, i didn't think he cut me either but i guess he did....."
she clutched her fist as she noticed the hoody was ripped
" OH HELL NO! IM GOING TO KICK HIS ASS!"
if there was one this that bothered her it was when something awsome, gets ruined.

Leo looked at her puzzled as she seemingly got angry.
"What is it now? I doubt you can just beat him up unless you have some plan, he might be an asshole, but he doesn't seem stupid or weak at all."
He looked at her wonderinf again what happened for her to go like that.

she ignored him as she reached for the door knob
" what ever he's just a p-"
she almost fainted as she grabbed onto the wall holding herself up
"....mother fucker..."
she let out as she slid down to the floor.

Joseph dropped his sword and leaned back in the lounge as the first stranger, Leo, walked up the stairs, followed by the girl. "Weak." He murmured to himself, shaking his head.

After a few long minutes pass Joseph decided to make his way up the stairs and find the two strangers, maybe even apologize for his behaviour. He heard them talking about him as he approached the bedroom they were in, a half smile cracks on his face. Just as he was about to call out Joseph heard the door knob twist and the door open, the girl from before storming out. She did not look happy, or well. His eyes widen as the girl fell against the wall and slid down until she dropped to the ground.

Joseph had some medical training during his time in the military. His instincts kicked in almost instantly, he threw his duffle bag over his shoulder on to the ground in front of the injured girl. Joseph knelt down and shuffled closer, placing one hand on her sholder and using the other to explore her back for the wound he knew he inflicted.

Casandra felt a sting as she hit the ground, she didn't know why her head felt so light headed either.
she heard faint footsteps as she let out a few coughs.
"...ff..fuck..." she let out as she winced at the pain.
she didn't want to move in fear of the pain.
as the other stranger approached her she felt nervous.
she jolted a bit when the bag hit the floor in front of her.
her body tensed up when he placed his hand on her.
"...what the hell are you doing?.."
she out coughing.

Leo looked at him surprised.
"Do you know what is up exactly? It doesn't look good at all..." He came up to them and looked at her.
"Is your weapon poisioned or what?"

Casandra started coughing harder.
" pp poison?....son of a bitch..."
she felt shaky and chills ran down her spine by the mention of poison.
she winced in pain and let out a small cry.
"...ow....freaking stings..."
she felt her head feeling lighter as she leaned back.

Joseph shook his head and looked up at Leo. "It's not poison. If anything the blood of the infected must've still been on the blade, and somehow a small amount transferred into her blood stream." He turned his gaze back to the girl laying against the wall, his hand finally stopping once he had located the wound. "It won't be enough to kill you, but we need to drain the blood out to stop it from moving throughout the rest of your body." His tone was serious, his words not once faltering dispute the situation.

Joseph wrapped his arm around her back and under her legs, lifting her up as he stood. Joseph made his way past Leo and entered the room once more, placing the injured girl onto the bed, which he could have done a bit more gently. "Leo, you will have to hold her while I do this." He leaned down and lifted the sleeve of his trousers, pulling a Bowie knife from a sheath before standing up and looking into the girls eyes. "You will hate me for this, but you have no choice if you don't want to be sick for the next week. Make your choice.."

The back of nina's hair stood up chills ran down her spine.
she wasn't one for pain but she knew what had to be done and she sat up
" if i assume this right, this should be the same as the effect of poison,"

she held her side in pain as she unzipped the hoody tossing it aside and lifting her shirt up.
" i would have to cut deep into the would so the blood will wash out the infection right?

Joseph stood silent for a moment with his blade raised in his hand. He offered a slightly sympathetic look as he stepped closer to the bed and leaned down to inspect the wound. "Something like that." He said in a calm voice. He positioned the tip of the knife against the opening, applying downward pressure to open it even more. "Try not to move, you will only make things worse." Without warning he slid the blade in about half way, blood pouring out and on to the knife. The knife remained inside the wound for a few seconds before it was finally removed, dark green blood gushing down her back. Joseph looked up at the woman before looking over his shoulder at Leo. He stood upright and began walking towards the door. "Watch her, Leo, the wound needs to be covered once the blood turns red."

Cassandra winced as the knife entered her wound.
" aaaaah fuck it hurts!"
She started tearing a bit as she bite down her her selve.
Once it was removed Cassandra looked over to Joseph
" got a litter?"

Leo nodded and held Cassandra down as good as he could, he knew that she would experience a lot of pain from this and it would not be easy to calm her completely. "Just try to not hurt her to much, it would be annoying to hurt her while holding her down." as he started he tried to give her confident looks, he had no clue how to deal with this, but he tried. "When it turns red you say?.." he looked at it and was a little shocked as he saw green blood coming out, this was really awkward to see. As the blood finally turned red he took the bandage and put it over the wound, she definitely lost more blood than a human should lose. "Are you okay Cas?" he bound up the bandages and sighed deeply, he wanted to meet other survivors, but this was just more work at this point.

Casandra felt weak after all the blood loss the room was spinning and her head felt light.
She whinced a bit as closes her eyes.
She lost too much blood to stay conscious.
".....th-"
She tried to let out but she couldn't focus.
Her body went limp and she fell onto Leo's shoulder.

Leo caught her and sighed. "Oh...we should get her some water and let her sleep so she gets better soon.
He made lay down on the bed and put the blanket over her.
"Is she safe now?"

after a few minutes Casandra sat up.
winching at the wound as she place a finger on the bandage
"....shit....."
she look around for anyone, but no one was.
she slumped her head on the bed
" i need a lighter..."
she let out weakly.

After a bit Leo came back into the room, seeing her he sighed. "Hey..calm down and get rest.." he heard her voice and shook his head. "Why would you need a lighter at a time like this? Just rest.." he pushed her down gently, not wanting to hurt her either.

Status
Not open for further replies.