Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
I’m currently having an issue where when I attempt to private message someone it brings me to a weird page. It tells me to choose a category but the drop down box is blank. I need some assistance because my phone is all I have for now. I’d hate to be inactive because I can’t reach out to anyone. Help please 12DEC162-3AE3-43D1-9DF0-3220F6971C3F.png

Hello! I've heard of a few ways to fix this, but one I know works for sure is to go into your inbox and create a new conversation category. On desktop it's to the left of your conversations. On mobile you need to hit the "categories" button under "Start conversation". As soon as you successfully create a new category, Iwaku will be able to find and list the default category of "All Conversations", as well as the new one you just created, in the formerly blank drop down menu.

I believe the newly added category can be deleted after that if you don't want to use it, but I haven't tested it myself, so if you decide to do that please report back and let me know. ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
To add in on what Peregrine said, there is also a resource that explains the matter which you can follow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti