Private melody (MxF) (read bottom of post)

Bandit

Kiwi enjoyer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
all the time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action (a little),
On a warm day in the beginning weeks of school, the woman had just started getting used to being the schools new music teacher. She parked her car and gathered her stuff before getting out, her heel clacking onto the pavement of the freshly built teacher parking lot. She slung her purse and bag over her shoulder and fixed her hair before heading into the building and to her classroom. She fumbled with her keys for a short bit before finding the key and quickly sliding it in the keyhole and twisting.

She opened up the door and flipped down the door stop, walking in and over to her desk. She put her stuff down and pulled out her lesson plans for the day. After getting her stuff sorted out on her desk she started getting the students chairs and stands ready for classes, hurrying around as she knew she didn't have much time to get everything as prim and proper as she desired it be.

She soon heard the morning bell ring and kids flood down the hall, screaming and yelling at each other. Her class was filled to what felt like the brim with students and noise. The woman yelled at the students to quiet down, the crowd quickly calmed down and got ready for the class period.

**Time Skip**

Nemeia sat down and leaned back in her chair, opening her lunch box and getting some food out. she turned around and started eating before she heard a knock at her door. The woman groaned and swiveled around to look at the person who just entered. Seeing one of the better students in high school "ahh...hello there! i was wondering if you'd come in for your lesson today." she asked and smiled, standing up and wiping off her dress and stockings. She walked over and moved a couple chairs to start the lesson

Grkisna.jpg

I didn't realize i posted this in the wrong forum, i was supposed to put this in the redstar, please ignore this and let it fade)

Last edited: