Private, long term partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vo_dcc

Original poster
Looking for one or two person who I can talk to and RP with over Skype or Kik. I want to develop the characters involved and their relationship over many threads, not just one long one. The story and setting can change in the different threads, but the characters remain the same, minus for little changes to make them fit into the setting.

Rules:
•No smut as I am underaged.

•Be able to write longer replies, like 3-4 paragraphs or more. Not that all we are gonna do is long threads-- we can have shorter ones too.

•Being active in the plot and causing harm towards my character is welcomed. Cause drama. Cause conflict. Things would get more interesting.

•That being said, no infomod/godmod.

•There must be communication between us-- I don't want to have misunderstandings.

•Open towards disabled/mentally ill/LGBTA characters. This includes asexuals. But of course, we can discus and plot.

•Finally, be active in plotting and discussions.

I ship everything. FxF, MxM, FxM and even polyamory ships. I don't like the typical "cool guy takes care of girl" trope that is present in a lot of romance stories, however. I also usually prefers to be the guy, but I'm mostly chill with anything.

I'm game as I have nothing better to do with my life LOL as in I have no life :)

Interested as well if you don't mind having more than 2 partners

Great!! PM me your kik/skype and we can chat and plot up some things ^^ all three of you.

I'm interested

I'm interested!
I can PM you my Skype whenever you give the word. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.