Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mingummy

Original poster
original.gif

P U L L E D
through time
Warriors throughout the ages are trapped inside a prison with nothing but the clothes on their backs and weapons in hand. Samurai, Vikings, and Mongols alike are bereft of everything familiar as they find themselves in cells of white. A tablet is slid through the cells bars, upon it is written in glowing letters:
—♦—
"It is year 3036, you have been drafted here for a project. You cannot see or communicate with us, however we will be observing your movements. Upon your release from your cells you are given the freedom to act as you desire. If this means battling the other subjects - so be it. We will however bring a stop to all out war. It will do us no good if you are all killed before we can gather ample results.

You have all been fitted with special collars. They have a range of abilities we will only use if necessary. All you must know is that they are fully capable of incapacitating or executing you.

While not the most comfortable of settings, your cells are fully equipped with the necessities to living. We do wish to make your detainment here humane if not pleasant."

The subjects being held react in different ways to the tablet and it's contents. Some approach it with caution and awe, others march boldly to it and read with scorn. Everyone is similarly confused however. None of them have seen such advanced technology before and there is the trifling bit of time travel.

Things to know:
All subjects have had microchips implanted into their brains that automatically translate languages. Everyone is speaking their own native tongue but hear other's speech as their own language.
The collars have three settings. Setting One produces an electric shock that stuns the subject for at least three minutes, when used the collar flashes green. Setting two injects the subject with a sedative, collar flashes blue. Setting Three is a fast acting lethal injection, collar flashes red.
Cells are separated by time period and region. There are only five subjects to one 6 by 6 meter cell. Each one has five cots, one toilet, a sink, and a coffee table. They look a bit like this.

Available Time Periods/Regions
Period of Chaos 1026-911 BC : Babylonia
Middle Kingdom 2000-1700 BC : Egypt
Viking Age 500-1066 AD : Scandinavia
Roman Empire 100-1047 AD : Rome
Persian Empire 550-1231 BC : Persia
Middle Ages 600-1500 AD : Europe
Ashikaga & Edo Period 1336-1867 AD : Japan

(as more charas are made, more periods will be added. if you're dying to do one that's not on the list ask me about it and I might add it in)

Anyone interested?
I'm sorely tempted to make this MxM and FxF only btw
romance is not the objective tho so idk, I just don't want hetero stuff lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
My interest is piqued.

Status
Not open for further replies.