"Prisoner" of War (MxF, Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read the whole post, you'll have to find the three part password and use it as your subject line, and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response. Password part 1 is "Kiwi" Read through the whole thing to find all three parts. Also, if you're interested in an older post, you should use the password from this post.

(all posts here are available still: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/demons-new-servant-mxf-update-fixed-password.165476/)

So I put this idea up in my plot thread a couple weeks ago and decided to expand/edit it some after thinking up/stealing more plot. (nothing stolen from people here, promise)

***​

On the continent of Liselt, many nations of various sizes clash, vying for power.

One of the strongest is the kingdom of Gallaheid, ruled by a king and his royal family and governed by his feudal lords. To the east of the kingdom, against the Farron Mountains, lies the town of Allandrus. It's a rural province, the main town lying against one of the mountains just outside the main mountain range. A waterfall pours down from the mountain and into the town, making for easily gathered, fresh mountain spring water. It has helped to make the town prosper, along with it's fertile lands and abundant wildlife.

Allandrus is governed by a young Earl of about 22. He is said to be an incredibly capable fighter. He only fights when necessary to protect those around him. Especially those below him. A strong sense of righteousness, he protects the citizens of his earldom with every fiber of his being, as any less would be a shame upon his family's name.

Further east, past the mountain ranges, is the kingdom of Leifeld. It is ruled by a king, and below him are 7 warrior maidens each in control of their own province in the kingdom. These women are powerful fighters, each granted a magic weapon at birth, handed down from their mothers, and their mothers before them. In reality, the weapons are somewhat sentient, created from a dragon of legend who helped forge the great kingdom. The weapons choose their wielders. Guarding the other side of the mountain range is the province of Venall. A prosperous town, the citizens live rich and happily in their homes from their continued great conquests.

Venall is protected by a war maiden who revels in battle. She lives her life in search of great fights. Her soldiers are top notch and she is the greatest of them all. Her powers are unmatched aside from the other war maidens of her country.

What do these two lands have in common?

The prince of Gallaheid has rallied various dukes and earls in the area to protect against the soldiers of Leifeld, specifically soldiers from Venall and their war maiden. This includes the earl of Allandrus The Gallaheid army is 25,000 strong while Venall's is only 5,000. Unexpected of the good prince and his soldiers, the war maiden and her soldiers charge their camp in the night. This sends the soldiers of Gallaheid into a panic and they break rank immediately.

The young earl manages to rally most of his own troops and begins to fight back. But needless to say it's a fruitless endeavor. His soldiers are cut down around him, while he uses his excellent combat skills to survive. As the war maiden watches, she begins to garner interest in the young man. When he kills her guard's horse and faces her head to head, it only raises her desire.

Disarmed, he is forced to surrender as the war maiden makes her demand. Become her prisoner.

With no reason to end his life, he agrees, and is taken back to her home of Venall. The war maiden uses his new position to examine his combat skills, doing (nearly) anything she tells him. But her enjoyment soon ends as an intruder is found, demanding to see the earl. It's the young man's advisor, telling him that two dukes that have no love for the earl are planning to attack.

The young man needs to return home, but the maiden says no, he is her prisoner... How will this end?

***​

I don't want to put the whole plot out here. That being said, I do want to discuss plot ideas and what I've got planned. I will be playing "the young earl", while you'll be playing "the war maiden". And the names of these places aren't final. I know they're pretty bad. But first things first...

She can't use a bow. I know, it's restrictive. But every time I try to do some fantasy plot, everyone wants to play a woman with a bow. And I find it boring. Extremely. So use something else, like a long sword, a broad sword, a great sword. Just pretty much anything other than a bow and arrow. I'd prefer a long sword over anything though. Something fancy and magic. (Part 2 of the password is "Mango")

I have some other ideas for her character, but I don't want to tell who to play. If you're interested in my ideas I can let you know.

Kinks, it doesn't have to be a super kinky story. Gotta be sex, like there has to be sex. Doesn't have to be crazy kinky, but just gotta be sex. If you want to do some more kinky stuff, some transformation, whatever, we can do it.

That being said, I do want to try and do a harem. Because it's fun.

As for character sheet. I usually have stuff about my preference of bust size and stuff. But I've decided to get rid of that. I really like larger breasts and curves and such, but we don't have to get stupid with it. E/EE cups is nice. I know it's still stupid big but it's just fun for me. And that's what I want it to be, it's not supposed to be a super realistic story.

Otherwise, I can take some extra stuff out. The limb stuff is mostly about transformation stuff, which we can get rid of if we're just gonna keep everyone human.

Anyway, message me if you want to discuss it and we can set up more specifics.

Read the kinks and CS, everyone friggin' doesn't look at them.

F-list - Warning

Please be into some serious kinks. Too vanilla and I won't have a lot of interest.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race:

Disposition:

Height:

Eye color:

Hair color/length:

Ears:

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size:

Body type:

Skin tone:

Scales and color: