Prison RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Jo

Original poster
I've fallen in love with Wentworth and it seems that no one knows the show (or is just plain not interested) in doing a RP with me. I really love Joan "The Freak" Ferguson. And I REALLY want someone to play her for me so I can pair her with my character. Like. Please? Anyone? I'm even willing to double up at this point. *crosses fingers and squeezes eyes shut for someone to show up and save her*

i would love to help but you would need to let me know what it is your wanting hun

Well, I want to do a Wentworth RP with my own character and Joan. My character was a professional Domme for many years until she decided to take a different path in her career. She still does FinDom(financial domination) but not as much as she would like. She has to keep it on the DL so that she doesn't lose her day job. She had heard many stories about The Freak and was very interested in getting to know her. She was able to get a transfer to Wentworth so that she could get closer to Joan. She wants to be her deputy. My character is mostly dominant, but she is not as controlling as Joan. I had a dream where Joan was emotionally vulnerable after the escape of Bea Smith and I was a guard at Wentworth where Joan and I had an intimate relationship. So that's where I got the idea.

I don't have anything very specific, but that's the basics of what I am wanting to do. I want my character to be 'used' by Joan in the beginning as a stress reliever.

Status
Not open for further replies.