Prison Misconduct (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
------------

Prison is one place no one in their right mind would want to be. Whether you deserve to be there or not. People spend their entire lives trying to stay out of the slammer themselves, or trying to keep someone they love out. Entire programs have been established to scare kids from lives of crime, using jails and correctional facilities as tools to do so. Still, crime continues. From petty theft and stoners caught at the wrong time in the wrong place, to murderers and rapists with no regrets.

In a rural area of a rather large southern town lies Red Road Penitentiary, the place they put convicts they don't want in their primary prison. Or when they just don't have enough room anywhere else. Unlike many other prisons, Red Road isn't segregated by race, sexuality, or even crimes committed. Everyone is put with everyone else. A shoplifter could be bunking with a serial killer for all the officials cared. Though it isn't known for the guards being particularly brutal or abusive, it is known for housing some of the most mentally unstable and violent inmates. It's also known for it's high death count, whether it be murders, suicides, or "accidents". The guards and security aren't the most eager to keep the inmates from each other's throats.

YC is convicted of a crime (could be light or heavy, and he doesn't necessarily have to be guilty of it) and has spent the past couple years in the town's primary prison. After an altercation, he's sent to Red Road Penitentiary for the remainder of his sentence. Upon arriving, he quickly learns that it is much different than the prison life he'd become accustomed to. In a place where there are no rules, will he be able to survive?

(I actually have two characters in mind for this RP, so I'd love if someone was up for doubling!)
------------

Interested? PM me or reply here. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] or Skype me at Anthousa Gaia

Status
Not open for further replies.