Prison, Control and Ryan. (MxM Mature 1x1 Rp Idea.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mardybum102

Original poster
Prison. Sex. Heart ache. Dominance. Possession. Control.

It didn't phase him, having taken another mans life that is. He just simply didn't care despite the fact he was now sitting in Prison and had been for two years. He would never leave, he would die there. However he craved Ryan, his own personal ragdoll, he did love him though. He was all he ever daydreamed about, mostly his ass, but still, he thought about him.
-
The only way Ryan would ever see him again would be to end up in prison himself, and that's exactly what he did.

;; Hi guys. This is just a brief idea I've had for a little time now. Ryan decides to do something stupid which will put him in Prison. Although, he didn't quite think about everything properly. He could have been sent to a completely different prison, or even country, but luckily he wasn't. Anyway, he's done all of this just to be with the love of his life again who by now has became top dog of his cell block and is a rival against another inmate in a different cell block, yet they share the same yard space etc. (The usual stuff that tends to happen in Prison. ) I will be playing Ryan and am looking for somebody to play his partner (obviously) so, if you're interested please let me know and we could even do some more idea branching from this. ~

Hello! Because it is illegal for people over 18 to write sex scenes with people under 18, Iwaku does not allow Libertine (sexual) interest checks in the General Partner Requests forum. Would you like me to move this to the Liberteen Interest Checks for you?

Yes, thank you. I still don't quite know my way around the forums yet. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.