1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Magical, Medieval, Romance, Violent, Gory, Techie, New-Aged, Highschool, College, Yaoi, Yuri, Classic, Crime/Detective, Drama, Fairy Tale, Fanfiction, Humor, Legend, Magical Realism, Mystery, Realistic Fiction, Science Fiction, Suspense/Thriller, Western
4361665.png

AND WELCOME TO THE PRINCESS WARS!

The Story
You've been told time and time again, story after story, that it is the princesses in distress, the princesses that need saving, and that it is the princesses who rule their kingdoms side by side to their princes. Well, I am here to inform you that you have been greatly mislead! The true story has been kept under-wraps for millennia, but here today, I shall divulge the truth.
The 17 royal families depicted in this tale once shared vast amounts of land together, equally ruling and sharing it's bountiful fields and rich harvest. Though, as the time came to divide sections equally amongst each family, tension was brought to the surface in the form of greed. Each family wanted everything for their own, and thus, an agreement was made.
The royal families would take an artifact of extreme worth and value, and hide it, somewhere across their lands. Being 17 families, there were 17 artifacts. An internal feud exists between one of the 17 families, and thus a separate rule has been made to allow the two women to participate for the glory of their family.
Once each artifact is hidden, the eldest princess (minus one exception) of each family, is chosen to take place in the Princess Wars - or so it has been named. They are tasked with retrieving each artifact and bringing them home safely, having to face perilous defenses laid out by each family to protect their precious object.
All princesses are to be sent to one destination at a time, and the quickest, most cunning, smartest, and bravest princess will end up retrieving the artifact and moving on to the second location.
In the end, it is said whoever holds all 17 artifacts is to be the supreme ruler of all the lands, and non shall' question them.
So...
Let the Princess Wars Begin!

The Plot
17 families are asked to chose their eldest princess (minus one family) to participate in the Princess Wars. These princesses are to travel to different areas of the vast land that makes up the 17 kingdoms, to retrieve an artifact from each respective family. The princess who retrieves all 17 artifacts alive, and makes it back to the host kingdom, wins the rights for her family to rule all the 17 kingdoms shared lands.

The Characters
~All the characters in this RP are premade. For now I'm just going to post the pics so that you get an idea, but if this gets enough interest and the OOC goes up - I'll give you all the in-depth descriptions.~
(By now I'm assuming you've figured out which family is the exemption.. if not.. *cough* it's Anna and Elsa *cough*)
21bmcd0.jpg

349c32g.jpg

2qbad20.jpg

2jg9i5x.jpg

awfj9j.jpg

2s94zz5.jpg

The Guidelines
• This will be an adept/advanced RP
• I'll allow all characters to have one (1) ability prior to what they already have in Disney lore (2 if they are powerless)
• There are no princes/love-life's/damsels in distress in this RP!

4361695.png

Thanks for reading guys ♥

<.< >.>

1s008i.gif

Reactions: Takumi
LOL CC ♥ You slay me.
6_1.gif

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Jihae
So glad to have both your interests! <3

200px-0,500,28,278-Taylor_Swift_raising_hand.gif

Ugh I so want Merida, Milo, or Tink D:​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
@Dramma If there is no-one else interested in the three, you're free to play them all! Haha (or just one, depending on your own time for characters :P)
ALRIGHT!
I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH PLAYERS TO GET A SOLID RP GOING! :D
I'LL HAVE UP THE OOC SOMETIME TONIGHT ♥ THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST :3

Dammit, I didn't put this post on watch.
I always do that. T^T

But all that aside. YAAAAAAAAAY.
OOC
OOC
OOC

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rin Mico
HERE IT IS!!!
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG xO

OOC
OOC
OOC

!!!!!​

I hope that Kidagakash, Princess(later Queen) of Atlantis is not taken.

Mever mind. Kida is one of my favorites, along with Pocahontas.

Status
Not open for further replies.