1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Magical, Medieval, Romance, Violent, Gory, Techie, New-Aged, Highschool, College, Yaoi, Yuri, Classic, Crime/Detective, Drama, Fairy Tale, Fanfiction, Humor, Legend, Magical Realism, Mystery, Realistic Fiction, Science Fiction, Suspense/Thriller, Western
4363351.png

"You'll find no damsels in distress here!"

4363356.png

You've been told time and time again, story after story, that it is the princesses in distress, the princesses that need saving, and that it is the princesses who rule their kingdoms side by side to their princes. Well, I am here to inform you that you have been greatly mislead! The true story has been kept under-wraps for millennia, but here today, I shall divulge the truth.
The 17 royal families depicted in this tale once shared vast amounts of land together, equally ruling and sharing it's bountiful fields and rich harvest. Though, as the time came to divide sections equally amongst each family, tension was brought to the surface in the form of greed. Each family wanted everything for their own, and thus, an agreement was made.
The royal families would take an artifact of extreme worth and value, and hide it, somewhere across their lands. Being 17 families, there were 17 artifacts. An internal feud exists between one of the 17 families, and thus a separate rule has been made to allow the two women to participate for the glory of their family.
Once each artifact is hidden, the eldest princess (minus one exception) of each family, is chosen to take place in the Princess Wars - or so it has been named. They are tasked with retrieving each artifact and bringing them home safely, having to face perilous defenses laid out by each family to protect their precious object.
All princesses are to be sent to one destination at a time, and the quickest, most cunning, smartest, and bravest princess will end up retrieving the artifact and moving on to the second location.
In the end, it is said whoever holds all 17 artifacts is to be the supreme ruler of all the lands, and non shall' question them.
So...
Let the Princess Wars Begin!

4363376.png

4363384.png

69pe1c.jpg

Family Artifact:
@1445_c3401d486744b67508f3794232843575-3600-3600.png

25k5y6q.jpg

Family Artifact:
05c17a04bfe81100187b8d9f46527877.jpg

287nixk.jpg

Family Artifact:
genie_lamp_by_navitaserussirus-d6afv0i.png

4363411.png

Elsa & Merida
Played By: @Starrynightsky

Kida Nedakh & Tinkerbell
Played By: @Dramma

Rapunzel
Played By: @Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Pocahontas & Megara
Played By: @Ali

Ariel
Played By: @Kalista

Aurora & Cinderella & Tiana

Played By: @Shattered♦Secrets™

Snow White
Played By: @Azula

Anna & Jane Porter
Played By: @YuriLucien

Belle
Played By: JoyfulFields

4363414.png

During the Princess Wars, each contestant will be sent to different areas of everyone's shared land. No one contestant will be separated, and it is each Princesses' job to get past the protective layers of each area's location and retrieve the hidden artifact. Below are the locations, guardians and enchantments, as well as where to find the artifact in question.
~For story purposes, practically all lands from all stories are meshed together~

Frozen Kingdom
frozen.jpg

Artifact found here: Anna and Elsa Snowflake Where: Center Podium on the top floor
Difficulty: 5/10
Notes: Snow, Ice, and Water powers are null-and-void in this location.

Set high atop the Northwest mountain in the outskirts of Arendelle is the snow-queen's forgotten kingdom. Here lies now the artifact of Anna and Elsa, sisters, and best friends. The weather on this mountain is unpredictable, ranging from freezing blizzards to blazing sunshine. Beware the wolves and constant possibility of being lost on it's peak forever.
If you manage to reach the ice queens kingdom, more of a challenge lies in wait for you. The artifact of Anna and Elsa's family lies in wait for you to take, but beware the multitude of snow beasts guarding the artifact! As they won't easily let the precious object go.

rs_1024x759-140630113604-1024.frozen.cm.63014.jpg

⚓Atlantica⚓
Atlantica.png

Artifact Found Here: Trident Where: Triton's Throne Room
Difficulty Level: 8/10
Notes: Water related powers are null and void here.

Atlantic is a cold and dangerous part of the sea. This location can only be accessed under-water, or through the means of teleportation. Here the trident artifact can be found, however, watch out for the royal guards and sirens, as they will try and keep you from retrieving the artifact that lays in wait. Also, be wary of sharks and other Atlantic beasts that roam these dark waters, there is rumor of a squid large enough to rival that of a blue whale.

megalodonWM.jpg

the_sirens_game_by_engendrarte-d6yhzna.jpg

v413_Image006.jpg

BONUS FIGHT!

3910634-cthulhu.jpg

Neuschwanstein Castle
sleeping%20beauty.jpg

Artifact Found Here: Spinning Wheel Where: Maleficent's Dungeon
Difficulty: 6/10

Aurora's families castle is where you will face things that seem familiar and homey, but something lies for you in the dark. Maleficent chooses to protect her cursed spinning wheel in dragon form, she is the only battle, though a hard one at that!

maleficent53487af43e8f8.jpg

The Beasts Castle
1000px-Castillo_de_la_Bestia.png

Artifact Found Here: Rose Where: Ballroom
Difficulty: 4/10

Located deep within the forest, lays a castle home to The Beast. What lays in wait for you is protection of the strangest order. Here you shall be challenged by... furniture..yes, living furniture, they're not as kind as they look. Best to stay away from those knives..

enchanted-furniture-1426533691-1429711367.gif

Cinderella's Castle/Evil Stepmothers Cottage
cinderella-castle-00.jpg

[spoili]
cinderella.jpg

[/spoili]

Artifact Found Here: Glass Slipper (KEY REQUIRED) Where: Cinderella's Room/Prince Charming's Quarters
Difficulty: 7/10

Cinderella's family artifact is located in Prince Charming's Quarters - this is the main area of conquest in this specific battle location. However, to access this room, you must first defeat The Evil Stepmother and Sisters back at Cinderella's old cottage. In Cinderella's room you will acquire a hidden key from Cindy's mouse friends. You must take this key to the kingdom where you may retrieve her glass slipper.

Cinderella-Disneyscreencaps.com-5727.jpg

capture19.png

horse_demon_by_unkraut.jpg

images

Bell Tower
Hunchback_of_Notre_Dame,_The_004.JPG

Artifact Found Here: Tambourine Where: Inside the Bell of the Bell Tower
Difficulty: 6/10

Hoisted high in the Bell Tower of Notre Dame sits Esmeralda's artifact. Pasted inside the shell of the largest bell to grace the city waits this musical instrument. However, it is thoroughly guarded by the vicious gargoyles of Notre Dame - ones who will do whatever it takes to protect "their" treasure.

2819114-gargoyle_by_leopardsnow_d5q87lg.jpg

gatekeepers.jpg

stf103_gargoyle.jpg

Tarzan's Treehouse/Clayton's Ships
tarzan+treehouse.png

[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]
Artifact Found Here: Sabor's Skin (KEY REQUIRED) Where: Inside Tarzan's Crib
Difficulty: 8/10

Here in this location lies Sabor's skin, Jane Porter's artifact. To acquire the skin of Sabour, the contestant much reach the docked ship of Clayton and his crew, here you will be challenged with swords and pistols. Once the key to the crib is gained, you must navigate your way to where Tarzan was born, unlocked the seal around the crib, and retrieve the skin that lays in wait.

Tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-7532-1-.jpg

Tarzan-disneyscreencaaps.com-3752.jpg

Tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-629.jpg

(Many Jaguars roam the dense forests)
KerchakAppearance.jpg

W.I.P

4363428.png

1. Follow all of iWaku's general rules
2. No Mary-stus/Gary-stus/Special Snowflakes
3. No-Godmodding
4. You can play up to two (2) characters!
5. If your character is gifted with a magical ability in lore, you are able to allot one more to them. If they are gifted with none, you may give them two. (ie. Tinkerbell - has flight, you may give her one more ability --- Esmeralda - has no abilities, you may give her two.)
6. Each artifact may only be claimed by one (1) princess
7. All princesses travel together to the same location to battle it out for the current artifact
8. There is to be NO out of character drama, however in character drama is highly encouraged
9. This isn't a libertine RP, so the only thing that should be occurring that is remotely "lude" is swearing
10. HAVE FUN AND FIGHT TO THE BITTER END!

~If you've read and understand these rules, please write "supercalafragalisticexpealadocious" somewhere in your bio, but hide it hehe. I like little games~

4363436.png

(Image of your Princess)
Name:
Race: Human, Fairy, Mermaid, ect
Appearance: Written please.
Personality: What does your character act like?
Born Abilities: Delete this section if none exist
Chosen Ability/Abilities: One if you have a given, two if you're originally powerless
Character Artifact:
Chosen Tactic:
Weapon: Does not have to relate to character lore.
Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars:

Last edited by a moderator:
disney_champions__elsa_by_aznnerd-d6yb8m4.png

Name: Elsa of Arendelle
Race: Human
Appearance: about the same as in the movie with her awesome braid with some rad light armor made of her ice.
Personality: Seemingly cold and distant but really is very sweet and loving. She has low self-esteem but tries very hard to win. She seems elegant and she is also down-to-earth, artistic, and intelligent
Likes: the cold, warm hugs, thinking things through, chocolate, freedom, and Anna
Dislikes: being all regal, close-mindedness, hurting innocents, and being alone
Born Abilities: ice powers
Chosen Ability: flight
Character Artifact: snowflake
Chosen Tactic: waiting things out, lots of strategy, and hitting hard
Weapon: giant sword made of her ice
Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars: she wants to protect Anna

merida_scribble_by_snarkies-d507lre.png

Name: Merida of DunBroch
Race: Human
Appearance: crazy, unmanageable that is sometimes pulled into a loose ponytail and most importantly crazy freckles with a short, lean figure
Personality: quick on the feet, rough and tumble, determined, stubborn, and rebellious
Likes: archery, apples, her brothers, and being an independent woman
Dislikes: tight outfits, tradition, nagging mothers, and being helpless
Chosen Abilities: She can turn into a huge bear and use fire
Character Artifact: a bear carving
Chosen Tactic: rushing in, hitting fast, hitting hard, and being unrelenting
Weapon: bow and arrow with a sword for melee
Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars: she want to prove that she can be tough, take a hold of her own fate, and change the world

((I hope my entries are supercalafragalisticexpealadocious!!!))

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
This looks fun! Can I reserve merida?

Mulan.
Mulan.
Mulan.
Mulan!

I WANNA BE THE PRETTY ASIAN PRINCESS WITH A FIERCE DRAGON.
giphy.gif

Oh, and, also Jasmine. c:​

Last edited:
  • Love
I would like to reserve Ariel please!
OoO that's awkward haha xD
I had just finished writing down I'd play her.
No worries, you can have the character :)
I'll take Megara instead ^-^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oops, I forgot to put CC down as Jasmine.
Doing that now!

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Oops, I forgot to put CC down as Jasmine.
Doing that now!
Sorry Liddell! I added that bit in at the last minute. ^^;

No worries love ♥ I gotchu.

MY two favorite Princesses Princess Aurora and Cinderella.

They're yours ^-^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
OoO that's awkward haha xD
I had just finished writing down I'd play her.
No worries, you can have the character :)
I'll take Megara instead ^-^
Aw, thank you! And sorry about that :cry:

I will have my characters up later tonight. Looking for some beautiful Fantasy Art versions of both^^,

Status
Not open for further replies.