Princess Nation [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mowkie

D: Whaaat...Noo! *mews pitifully* Thanks in advance for the banner though...
crying-cat.gif

Reactions: 2 people
My reaction, too :(

It was such a well developed character, seems like a shame to throw it out...

*sigh* All I can do is add more info to my characters, think of new ones because thinking up princess characters is just way too awesome, and look up pictures of Kaguya x Mokou because frankly I ship them so hard XD

Well, I'll leave her up...and if I have time to post, I will...but I won't be as active for it as a lot of you guys.

Okay. ^^ As long as you are good with that, I'll keep her up.

And apologies for this banner...I would do it now, but it wouldn't be fair to the person before you guys...but he's a little...forthcoming with his info, and without info, I can't make a pic.

Hey, can there be islands just off the coast?

I want another char. She'll be a bit...different from the group.

Yess there can be islands! In fact I am creating a lovely map of the kingdoms. Adding some islands would be wonderful. :D

Yay!

They'll be called the Equine Isles, run by Princess Onyxa Featherfree.

I would do her character sheet now, but first I have to finish her picture! I have already drawn it, but now I must touch it up using Photoshop...it shall take all night, but it's sooooo worth it!!!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
MLP princess! XD I have to say, it did suspect it once you mentioned the 'equine islands', but I'm still quite surprised.

I had to...I'm an addict, and Onyx Featherfree was created as a pegasus a while ago as an OC...so, when I began watching the show again, I had to make a princess. XD

I hope she's okay. >.<'

Princess Teacup said they don't have to be human, and I see nothing wrong with your CS, so there whould really be no problem.

Well, I'll wait for Princess Teacup to give the go-ahead before I post her entrance. ^^

Pony princess! I can't even figure out why I'm delighted, but eee~ :3

's not like I have pony OCs or anything nope not me *whistles innocently*

Reactions: 2 people
@Mowkie

Fucking awesome. Excuse my language. >.> Bucking awesome.
Accepted. :3

Hahaha, bucking awesome.

Love it.

Okay, I'll do her intro post soon.

Aryakumara - "Pony, pony, pony, pony."

Onyxa - *offended* "That would be Equine."

*dies*

• Love
The fun part is guessing how many people are in the Aryakumara (aka "Pony! <3") camp versus the Muu (aka "omg what?!") camp. :3

I'm also really tempted to make another princess just to boost the chaos of that entry, hehe... (in which case I'd call it the "what is it, does it taste good?" camp!)

Status
Not open for further replies.