Princess Nation [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Houraisan Kaguya of the Far East

KaguyaH_zps994ed0fc.png

Normal attire
Kaguya_Houraisan.png

Formal/Ceremonial attire, worn to the meeting, along with the ceremonial jeweled branch from the tree on the peak of Hourai mountain, which only blooms every 10 000 years. It is the source of great power, and on nights of the full moon, it shines like the milky way.

Tiara:
img-thing

Personality: Kaguya may come of as a bit snobbish and arrogant...
Well, frankly, that's because she is.

*smack*

Ouch! Sorry, I meant to say she comes of a snobbish and arrogant,
but that's mainly due to her very strict upbringing. At heart,
she is kind to all, and prefers
diplomatic solutions rather than acts of violence.

Race: Human of Lunarian descent

Kingdom: The country located the easternmost of all
kingdoms, known simply as The Far East.

Kingdom Status: Excellent. While The Far East
is extremely traditional, the technology is in fact
among the most well developed in all of the kingdoms.
This is mostly due to the fact that the country was founded
long ago by Lunarians, a race of humanoid creatures with highly developed intellect,
who descended from the moon in order to
colonize this planet. However, it turns out it was pretty neat, and so they decided
to live here instead.

Kingdom Race/Species majority: Human Lunarians, in general more intellectual than regular humans, and also possess certain magical qualities. These qualities grow stronger depending on how brightly the moon shines at night.

Allies: Pretty much all other kingdoms. Also has a highly developed trade system with the kingdom of the Far West, the kingdom of Enchantment, and the kingdom of Teacup.

Enemies: Kingdom of Ootoro

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Gurrrl, I'm done with ma homework! Time to continue onto more important matters.

But I'm in my room?! @_@

Anyway, I think I finished my CS. I mean, you never know these days...

@Lady Bernkastel

Accepted! :D Are you gonna make a CS for the Princess of the Far West cause I want front row seats to that fight. :D

Planning to jump in here too, just haven't finished my character yet. And so very tempted to make a Princess Fujiwara now instead of going with my current idea...

If only because angry Mokou in a dress, ahahahah~ *hides*

MOKOOOOUUUU! >:(

If you feel like doing her I can scrap the 'far west' idea and make you my enemy instead :>

Oh, and @Princess of the Teacup, would you mind if I asked @Mowkie to make a banner for this RP?

Sure! :3 The fights those two could get into sound like a lot of fun. I'm thinking that the kingdom led by the Fujiwara clan has had land disputes (among other things) with the larger and more powerful Kingdom of the Far East for years, and at some point this became a personal matter between the princesses? I'd go with her being princess of the Far West, but I'm not sure how to explain the name then, haha. ^^;

Yeah, and it doesn't really fit with her design, even if you changed the names... I might still do the CS for the far west princess though, because I have a character in mind, but not make her the enemy of the far east.

Aughh, I just couldn't contain myself! >_<!

Princess Beatrice Castigliano of The Far West
Beatrice14_zps3a26546d.png

Normal attire
Beatricefull1030171_zpsa87bcb6f.jpg

Festive attire, worn to the meeting

Tiara:
tiara_of_the_sun_by_corellastudios-d4i9eql_zpsa57708cb.png

Personality: Beatrice is a very sophisticated woman, who carries herself with grace. She loves banquets, and her favourite thing to do is host grand balls at her extravagant castle. She also has an affection for murder mysteries, and she loves getting to play the detective. Despite her age being quite old for a princess, she has no plans on getting married and becoming queen. She plans to live life to the fullest, and having a husband would just put shackles on that.

Race: Human witch

Kingdom: The country located the westernmost of all kingdoms, simply known as The Far West. This kingdom has great access to ores, and also has ideal weather for growing crops, making it a very rich land. The culture is also very rich, with extravagant architecture, music and language with emphasis on beauty.

Kingdom status: Excellent

Kingdom race/species majority: Human, although some has mysterious powers, in which case they're referred to as witches.

Allies: Highly developed trade system with the kingdom of the Far East.

Enemies: N/A

Another!~ Ah, I cannot wait to start!~

Ooooooh, could I have an animal kingdom with a princess who has an animal form? *starry eyes*

I'm debating......,I wanna make a princess but don't know what she'd represent, not to mention I wanna use this male character as a minor...hmmmmmmmm.
maria_renard_and_alucard_wallpaper_by_briellalove-d62rd63.png

@Noceur

>.< I keep saying this but no one seems to be listening. Non princesses are npcs, they have no role whatsoever. They cannot enter the meeting place, they must stay outside. You can create one, but really they don't matter at all. You see them in the beginning, they big the princesses good bye and then the meeting starts and we never see or hear from them ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.