Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
So before I throw out some information on this idea, and what the jist of the plot is I will begin to explain that on most normal days, (aka, the weekdays when I work) I usually answer in the evening, other than that I will usually be one during the day and answer rps! Now on with a beautiful originally created fantasy world idea!

Beings that shift into dragon forms. Alpha Arc shifters are of high nobility, usually being and pertaining to the "Males" of the royal family. Betas are either "Females" of the royal family, or other noble families. Omegas are both the lower class arc shifters and the servants within the noble families. Arc shifters are non-binary, and each family has their own little statuses, the Birthers, those with female reproductive systems are the Betas within their family while those with Male reproductive systems are the Alphas of their family. Family status is given within a few weeks of a litters birth. Dragon forms are determined by status, as is the size of the dragon. Alphas usually have a Lung form, with the Alphas of the royal family being the largest dragons. Betas are simple dragons usually taking after European style dragons. Omegas tend to be smaller in size, taking the form of a pygmy dragon, and a lot happen to be slightly skittish.

So what happens when the omega bestfriend of the Prince becomes the Princes mate, it takes a bit for the king to warm up to it, and the Princes little brother just doesn't like the fact that an Omega just became an Alpha's Beta. Will this move break down all of the society's structure, and will all the arc shifters run rampant, or will it simply show the world that there is a chance of perfect harmony and balance with all of the statuses.

Pm me if interested, and ask any questions if you need clarification or are curious about the aspects of the Arc shifter society!

Status
Not open for further replies.