1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
With good looks and a green thumb, your character is well known around his neighborhood as the best gardener around. He makes a good amount of money working his way up at a skilled florist. A group of women even go to call him "The Prince of Flowers." He was a rumored womanizer and many claimed that he would be able to get any woman if he wanted to. Unfortunately, the "prince" has a little secret that he doesn't want anyone to know about.

He was gay. So wonderfully, undeniably, and uncomfortably gay. No one knew or expected that detail, except his observant boss. Then one day, someone new to town came into the shop where your character works. Almost instantly, a cupid's arrow is slammed into your character's chest and he is head over heals.

This begins a long list of questions.
Was he gay too?
Was he available?
How long was he staying here?
Did he think florists were attractive?
But again... was he even gay?

One problem, the beginning of many, then surfaces. This customer was in the middle of his parents setting up an arranged marriage for him.

(I want this to be an emotional, but a humorous/light roleplay at the same time. It would be nice to have someone who is willing to message back and forth with ideas to further develop the roleplay with me. Looking for someone willing to be a dominant that is slightly out of practice when it comes to flirting with males, but can easily talk with women)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ahhhggggg oh my god. Okay. This sounds. So. Freaking. Adorable. <~> I am very interested in this. c'x It just looks so... I don't know. Awesome. O.o o.O

Aw, thank you. :) It would be great if you wanted to roleplay this wIth me.

I would love to RP this with you ~ ^^ It's just too cute to pass up.

Would you like me to message you?

Yes please. :)