Princely Roleplay Ideas (1x1's)

No problem^^ Can you give me till tomorrow to see what god I could be? I will make a thread as well.

No problem^^ Can you give me till tomorrow to see what god I could be? I will make a thread as well.
Sure thing! Take your time :)

Great! I should have something made by then too
Sorry this took longer than I expected, dear! I guess I'm a little rusty xD;;

1242408749_orig_reid.jpg

★ Name: Ion Dragomir Prodan

★ Age: 26

★ Position: Foreign Prince

★ Reason for Visit: Future-Queen Hunting

★ Eye / Hair Color: Slate Gray / Light Brown

★ Personality: With a good head on his shoulders and a tendency to be blinded by knowledge, Ion is a dense young man with a tongue that's acuity is rivaled by daggers. He comes off as haughty to strangers and the words that leave his mouth rarely come in groups more than around six words. Things are never "in the middle" for him. He means whatever he says (unless provoked)─although if you can get him to passionately talk about anything for too long, he'll start to fumble words from a lack of social exercise. While calm and collected on the outside (for the most part), he thinks too much and is easy to doubt himself, often going into situations half-heartedly.
Hard outer shells aside, he has a soft, gooey filling. xD

★ Background: Carelessly left with mountainous piles of books as a child, Ion had a fairly partial relationship with his father the King and his step-mother the Queen. Although the rightful heir to the throne, his younger brothers born of the Queen were given the most attention and spoils, leaving the boy to play a fatherly role in the background as his father worked on matters of the kingdom's then-failing economy. Now that the King has grown weaker from age, however, and his siblings of independent age, the Queen's children have fled the castle in an attempt to avoid the succession (but more the responsibility that comes with it). With time ticking away and a kingdom in need of a ruler, his parents have put him onto the fast track to becoming the future king─with increased pressure to find a suitable Queen.

★ Extra:​
- It's a miracle if you can get him to talk, really. It's his way of telling you he likes you.
- He loves books and learning.
- Loves food and sleeping.
- His relationship with his family is not the best; his siblings are actually somewhat of a nuisance and he still feels resentment towards the King and Queen for neglecting him. (Mostly towards the kind for remarrying after Ion's mother dies.)
- Can speak in English, Romanian and Hungarian​

Sure thing! Take your time :)

Sorry this took longer than I expected, dear! I guess I'm a little rusty xD;;

View attachment 18133

★ Name: Ion Dragomir Prodan

★ Age: 26

★ Position: Foreign Prince

★ Reason for Visit: Future-Queen Hunting

★ Eye / Hair Color: Slate Gray / Light Brown

★ Personality: With a good head on his shoulders and a tendency to be blinded by knowledge, Ion is a dense young man with a tongue that's acuity is rivaled by daggers. He comes off as haughty to strangers and the words that leave his mouth rarely come in groups more than around six words. Things are never "in the middle" for him. He means whatever he says (unless provoked)─although if you can get him to passionately talk about anything for too long, he'll start to fumble words from a lack of social exercise. While calm and collected on the outside (for the most part), he thinks too much and is easy to doubt himself, often going into situations half-heartedly.
Hard outer shells aside, he has a soft, gooey filling. xD

★ Background: Carelessly left with mountainous piles of books as a child, Ion had a fairly partial relationship with his father the King and his step-mother the Queen. Although the rightful heir to the throne, his younger brothers born of the Queen were given the most attention and spoils, leaving the boy to play a fatherly role in the background as his father worked on matters of the kingdom's then-failing economy. Now that the King has grown weaker from age, however, and his siblings of independent age, the Queen's children have fled the castle in an attempt to avoid the succession (but more the responsibility that comes with it). With time ticking away and a kingdom in need of a ruler, his parents have put him onto the fast track to becoming the future king─with increased pressure to find a suitable Queen.

★ Extra:​
- It's a miracle if you can get him to talk, really. It's his way of telling you he likes you.
- He loves books and learning.
- Loves food and sleeping.
- His relationship with his family is not the best; his siblings are actually somewhat of a nuisance and he still feels resentment towards the King and Queen for neglecting him. (Mostly towards the kind for remarrying after Ion's mother dies.)
- Can speak in English, Romanian and Hungarian​

Great! I've got mine finally too

the_light_of_a_hidden_fairy__by_m0thyyku-d22ofus.jpg

Name: Olivia Amos
Position: Financial Analyst (though she was a Political Science major in college)

Personality: Olivia is an incredibly intelligent and a rational person, almost too rational at times. She's not spontaneous nor a "try new things" or "go on an adventure" kind of person. Though it always seems like she's doing something. You rarely ever just see Olivia sitting down in front of the t.v. or reading a book for fun. She's always doing some kind of work or studying or taxes or bill paying. She gets to her office before anyone else and leaves after everyone else; that's the way it's been and that's the way she likes it. She's a hard-ass when it comes to work, she's not afraid to yell at people that need to get stuff done. She's not afraid to say what's on her mind and can come off as very cold. Her devil-may-care attitude can get on people's nerves, though sometimes it's her way of showing she cares in her own way. She doesn't get close to many people and only has a few close friends. She has a large sense of what's right and what's wrong which makes sense due to her upbringing, and despite the way she comes off, she really is a caring person who wants to make a difference.

Background: Olivia's parents split up when she was nine and she stayed with her mom until she was fourteen when her mom got arrested for drug possession and was sentenced to six years in prison. From then on, she lived with her father until she was eighteen and went off to college. She and her father became pretty close, closer than she and her mother had ever been, but he passed when she was nineteen and left her with very little money to live off of. Another year went by and her mom was released from prison finally, but Olivia didn't know what happened to her since. When she was twenty-one, she took extra college courses to finish all her credits early before she completely ran out of money to pay for college. She only had a bachelor's in Political Science which could barely get her a job and tons of student loans to pay off and no place to live. Luckily, she was able to rent herself out a shabby, one-room apartment and get a job as a financial analyst for a community homeless shelter. The job pays, but barely. Olivia constantly struggles with making ends meet, but everyone knows that it's her that has kept the place running for as long as it has. The shelter relies on federal money mostly as well as donations and volunteers. Though there are a few like Olivia who get paid to work there. Next thing you know, Olivia's stuck there, stuck living in a one-room apartment. She loves her workplace and loves that she can make a difference, but it's a lot of work without much to receive in return. But Olivia knows she can't be selfish about it. After all, she's been doing just fine making a living from her work, and it's not like she has a family to provide for or school to pay for (though she would love to be able to go back to school one day and get her graduate's). Even she knew that if she left, the shelter wouldn't make it and many people would lose the closest thing to a home they would have. So she stayed, and plans to stay. And she's okay with that. Truly.

Is it not what you were thinking?
Oh gosh, no! I tried to do a little more research on Ancient Egypt before posting a reply in case I did something heinously wrong xD I hope my response is okay!

Great! I've got mine finally too

the_light_of_a_hidden_fairy__by_m0thyyku-d22ofus.jpg

Name: Olivia Amos
Position: Financial Analyst (though she was a Political Science major in college)

Personality: Olivia is an incredibly intelligent and a rational person, almost too rational at times. She's not spontaneous nor a "try new things" or "go on an adventure" kind of person. Though it always seems like she's doing something. You rarely ever just see Olivia sitting down in front of the t.v. or reading a book for fun. She's always doing some kind of work or studying or taxes or bill paying. She gets to her office before anyone else and leaves after everyone else; that's the way it's been and that's the way she likes it. She's a hard-ass when it comes to work, she's not afraid to yell at people that need to get stuff done. She's not afraid to say what's on her mind and can come off as very cold. Her devil-may-care attitude can get on people's nerves, though sometimes it's her way of showing she cares in her own way. She doesn't get close to many people and only has a few close friends. She has a large sense of what's right and what's wrong which makes sense due to her upbringing, and despite the way she comes off, she really is a caring person who wants to make a difference.

Background: Olivia's parents split up when she was nine and she stayed with her mom until she was fourteen when her mom got arrested for drug possession and was sentenced to six years in prison. From then on, she lived with her father until she was eighteen and went off to college. She and her father became pretty close, closer than she and her mother had ever been, but he passed when she was nineteen and left her with very little money to live off of. Another year went by and her mom was released from prison finally, but Olivia didn't know what happened to her since. When she was twenty-one, she took extra college courses to finish all her credits early before she completely ran out of money to pay for college. She only had a bachelor's in Political Science which could barely get her a job and tons of student loans to pay off and no place to live. Luckily, she was able to rent herself out a shabby, one-room apartment and get a job as a financial analyst for a community homeless shelter. The job pays, but barely. Olivia constantly struggles with making ends meet, but everyone knows that it's her that has kept the place running for as long as it has. The shelter relies on federal money mostly as well as donations and volunteers. Though there are a few like Olivia who get paid to work there. Next thing you know, Olivia's stuck there, stuck living in a one-room apartment. She loves her workplace and loves that she can make a difference, but it's a lot of work without much to receive in return. But Olivia knows she can't be selfish about it. After all, she's been doing just fine making a living from her work, and it's not like she has a family to provide for or school to pay for (though she would love to be able to go back to school one day and get her graduate's). Even she knew that if she left, the shelter wouldn't make it and many people would lose the closest thing to a home they would have. So she stayed, and plans to stay. And she's okay with that. Truly.

She's awesome :D
Sweet! Now that we have that worked out, do you want to start it out, or should I? xD

Great! If you like you can start the thread, though I don't mind making it, you might just have to wait until later tonight when I get home

Great! If you like you can start the thread, though I don't mind making it, you might just have to wait until later tonight when I get home
I'm sorry, would you mind starting it? I'm working off of my brother's computer and I have to get off in a bit ;;